Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

RaYa FF - mann ki lagan...ishq hain tumse, updt 139 (Page 61)

jineejiggs IF-Sizzlerz
jineejiggs
jineejiggs

Posted: 28 July 2013 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BALHLOVER

I am upset with this update yaar 'and still now don't like the character RAM'kaise story bana diya ghar walo k samne ,,Priya ko bhi buri bana diya usne'
Can feel Priya's pain..but cant tolerate RAM's attitude..
And about ur writing its fab as usual..emotional..I love it 
Thank u dear for ur PM

thanks for commentSmile...sorry to make u upset with the update par kya kare yaar ab Ram ne aisa kaand kiya hain toh yeh toh hona hi tha, Ram ki character itni bhi buri nahi hain bas woh shaadi nahi karna chahta hain aur he is feeling guilty what happened that night, par jo gharwalon ke samne bola usme uski khudgarzi jhalakta hain, but he doesn't feel ashamed for that

jineejiggs IF-Sizzlerz
jineejiggs
jineejiggs

Posted: 28 July 2013 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dsudipa

nice updateClap Ujjaini FB part khub emotional Cry, pode amr chokhe jal ese gache, tumi darun likhecho Priyar jonno khub kharap lagche ,Ram erokom kano korcheAngry , sabai vabche Priya culprit, hope khub taratari Ram Priyar valobasa bujhte parbe r Priya k ghare niye asbe nxt part er jonno wait korbo parle taratari update deo thx 4 PM

thanks for commentingSmile...its absolute my honour that my update brought tears in your eyes, with that sorry also for making you cry...dekha jak Ram bujhte pare ki na je Priya oor jonyo ki
jineejiggs IF-Sizzlerz
jineejiggs
jineejiggs

Posted: 28 July 2013 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nairitabala1988

Hey Hi , 

Nice depiction of neha and vikram's marriage , Priya left ... she is hurt at heart .. hope Ram will amend it very soon , Looking forward  to the story to unfold ... 

Cheers 

Nairita 

thanks for commentingSmile...I hope Ram very soon amend the situation
jineejiggs IF-Sizzlerz
jineejiggs
jineejiggs

Posted: 28 July 2013 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandhyasn

wonderful update
yaar u handle Priya very nicely...
first day she was upset. but mehndi ke saat jab usne apne tears ko bhi baha diye...
ek nayi Priya saamne aayi...happy priya...wonderful Clap
Ram has feeling but, at the end he is a lierAngry...at least itna keh deta ki Priya ko uch problem ho gayi hai...abb sab usse galat samaj rahe hai...
I like where u showed ki last time she looked back...Cry
love the letter...
continue soon and thanks for PMSmile

thanks for commentingSmile...mehendi ke saath uske aansu toh dhul gaye par uski mehendi kaafi gadi aayi hain, toh matlab???????????????...yes ek nayi Priya samne aayi hain, jo bohot strong hain but at the same time she loves Ram from her heart...kya Ram ke dil me sach me kuch hain Priya ke liye? lets see

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lovelysakshi

jineejiggs IF-Sizzlerz
jineejiggs
jineejiggs

Posted: 28 July 2013 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vironikajain

Its simply awesome update ujjaini.. Clap Clap beautifully described VikHa's marriage with all the functions..
Priya trying to hide her pain nd next day how strong, changed, happy nd wanted to capture the love nd warmth of family as much as she can before leaving priya...this part was splendidly written with every emotion intact Clap letter part nd the scene when she looked back to see the city last time where she got immense happiness as well as which hurted her the most was very emotional nd is showing the pain through which she is going..
How can Ram spoil her image nd say this much bigger lie in front of his family though i didnt expected from him to say the exact truth but didnt expected this too..he should have said something else..but NO..she came here only to help him but what ram did to herApprove I think he is too confused to react thats why doing all this..
Only hope left is vikram..lets see how it plays now..
Cont soon nd thanx for pm..

thanks for commentingSmile...thank you dear for liking the part, tried my best to show the marriage as beautiful and sensible as possible...Priya is just trying to be strong at least she doesn't want to show her pain to Ram coz she knew that he doesn't have any feelings for her...Ram has just committed a chaos, but ab kya kare, usne toh bol diya, bina soche samjhe, yes he is confused but that doesn't mean he will say such things about a girl, after all he is distorting the image of a woman, lets see what Vikram does 

vironikajain

jineejiggs IF-Sizzlerz
jineejiggs
jineejiggs

Posted: 28 July 2013 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dilini2

to be honest i dont like ramAngry and hope he realist his mistake
i fell very Sade fore priya Cry
thank fore the pm

thanks for commentingSmile...sorry to make Ram like that, but believe me he is good at heart, I too hope that he realize his mistake soonCry

dilini2

jineejiggs IF-Sizzlerz
jineejiggs
jineejiggs

Posted: 28 July 2013 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramkideewani23

Any translator here ?????Shocked Cry  really wanna read..I can't guess what's being said like I did for the rest of chaptersCry
Thnx for Pm

oops! sorry, I didn't knew that u can't read Hindi, really sorry, lets see if someone can translate for you, it will be difficult for me to translate but I will try, anyways thanks for commentingOuch

OmkaRaman

jineejiggs IF-Sizzlerz
jineejiggs
jineejiggs

Posted: 28 July 2013 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by farwasneha

Wow loving it... RAM BABU GO N SEARCH PRIYA ... Thanks fr PM :) 

thanks for commentingSmile...let's see Ram search for Priya or not

Go to top