Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

RaYa FF - mann ki lagan...ishq hain tumse, updt 139 (Page 148)

jineejiggs IF-Sizzlerz
jineejiggs
jineejiggs

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bpatil3

Originally posted by jineejiggs

Hey thx for the pm.
Ujjaini this story is going superbly. I m just in love with this.the two completely contrasting characters grown up with different culture n tradition liking each other only bcoz dil ki koi tradition aur culture nahi hota ,kisi ki dosti karneke liye zaroori ye nhi hai ki kya background hai , bas insaan ki innocence aur sachhai kheench laati hai. I think yhi hua hai ram aur priya ke. So ram is running this trust n priya came to know another face of ram. This definitely will help them understand and know each other very well. Though their is no string connecting them with love. Pyar ka pehla kadam dosti hai.
Loved priya feeling sad when ram said he is going back mumbai n ram noticing changes on her face brilliantly written.n when comes back.the glow on her face was actually depicting her happiness.
Neha on the other explained everything to the elders n now every kapoor on priya back to km mission n rajat milayi jodi ko thoda aur kareeb laane ki thaani. Good.

Will be eagerly waiting for the next updte.
Thank u for the lovely update.

thanks for commentingSmile, its true dosti sirf insaan ka mann dekh ke kiya jata hain na ko kuch aur dekh ke, abhi tak RaYa ki dosti nahi huyi hain but they enjoy each others company, they want to share their feelings to each other but something is pulling them back, Priya came to know Ram's another face which was contrast and surprising for her, duniya jisse Casanova aur shrewd, diplomatic businessman janta hain kaise yeh maan le ke he has a child's heart, but Priya has seen his that side, both feel something for each other but can't express, Neha wanted to show the truth of her brother to the family, though she loved her fatty very much but after all she is a woman and can't bear the disrespect towards another woman, am really glad that u liked the update...pleasure is all mine

I have a suggestion here , why can't you let Ram n Priya spend some more time together @ the Little Angels instead of sending KM. Bcoz family mein elders ke beech they two may not get the comfort to talk or be with each other. Where as in Little Angels they are coming closer unknowingly bcoz of Meethi n other kids. Kya pata some new developments might happen n afterwards u can send them to KM for rest.

very wise suggestion but Ram and Priya aren't going anywhere, in fact Kapoors are coming to Pune unknown to Ram, so a twist is coming in the story, aur waise bhi Ram Priya ko leke KM kaise jaiyega, he has told his family the half truth, ab uske baad toh no chance
Ok thats fine..gud developments. healthy twist Thumbs Up .

don't know about healthy but yes there will be a twist, and I think you all will like that

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bpatil3

bpatil3 IF-Rockerz
bpatil3
bpatil3

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 5:26am | IP Logged

Hey thx for the pm.
Ujjaini this story is going superbly. I m just in love with this.the two completely contrasting characters grown up with different culture n tradition liking each other only bcoz dil ki koi tradition aur culture nahi hota ,kisi ki dosti karneke liye zaroori ye nhi hai ki kya background hai , bas insaan ki innocence aur sachhai kheench laati hai. I think yhi hua hai ram aur priya ke. So ram is running this trust n priya came to know another face of ram. This definitely will help them understand and know each other very well. Though their is no string connecting them with love. Pyar ka pehla kadam dosti hai.
Loved priya feeling sad when ram said he is going back mumbai n ram noticing changes on her face brilliantly written.n when comes back.the glow on her face was actually depicting her happiness.
Neha on the other explained everything to the elders n now every kapoor on priya back to km mission n rajat milayi jodi ko thoda aur kareeb laane ki thaani. Good.

thanks for commentingSmile, its true dosti sirf insaan ka mann dekh ke kiya jata hain na ko kuch aur dekh ke, abhi tak RaYa ki dosti nahi huyi hain but they enjoy each others company, they want to share their feelings to each other but something is pulling them back, Priya came to know Ram's another face which was contrast and surprising for her, duniya jisse Casanova aur shrewd, diplomatic businessman janta hain kaise yeh maan le ke he has a child's heart, but Priya has seen his that side, both feel something for each other but can't express, Neha wanted to show the truth of her brother to the family, though she loved her fatty very much but after all she is a woman and can't bear the disrespect towards another woman, am really glad that u liked the update...pleasure is all mine

I have a suggestion here , why can't you let Ram n Priya spend some more time together @ the Little Angels instead of sending KM. Bcoz family mein elders ke beech they two may not get the comfort to talk or be with each other. Where as in Little Angels they are coming closer unknowingly bcoz of Meethi n other kids. Kya pata some new developments might happen n afterwards u can send them to KM for rest.

very wise suggestion but Ram and Priya aren't going anywhere, in fact Kapoors are coming to Pune unknown to Ram, so a twist is coming in the story, aur waise bhi Ram Priya ko leke KM kaise jaiyega, he has told his family the half truth, ab uske baad toh no chance

don't know about healthy but yes there will be a twist, and I think you all will like that
sure darling .this happens to be one of my most favorite SS. N I m sure  u do justice to the characters and the story as always.

Edited by bpatil3 - 26 August 2013 at 5:27am

jineejiggs

shavii IF-Sizzlerz
shavii
shavii

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 5:33am | IP Logged
update kab hainLOL
jineejiggs IF-Sizzlerz
jineejiggs
jineejiggs

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 5:57am | IP Logged

Hey thx for the pm.

sure darling .this happens to be one of my most favorite SS. N I m sure  u do justice to the characters and the story as always.

will try to live up to your expectation, keep loving this SSSmile

bpatil3

jineejiggs IF-Sizzlerz
jineejiggs
jineejiggs

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shamavi

update kab hainLOL

pehele preview toh aane doOuch
shavii IF-Sizzlerz
shavii