Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

RaYa FF - mann ki lagan...ishq hain tumse, updt 139 (Page 147)

jineejiggs IF-Sizzlerz
jineejiggs
jineejiggs

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pinkjali

are wah..!! raya ke beech main kuch toh hua hai kuch ho gaya hai... really meethi is an Angel agar wo na hoti toh sayad hume itne cute raya moments kabhi bhi dhekno ka milta... ram and priya both has fallen for each other just the realization is needed.. thank god atlas neha has taken a step to reunite raya, hope the kapoor achieve there mission very soon... gr8 update, the story has reached on a very exciting point.. update soon..

thanks for commentingSmile, Meethi is the bond b/w RaYa, I too hope Priya gets all the happiness which she deserves, thanks for liking the part, keep reading

jineejiggs IF-Sizzlerz
jineejiggs
jineejiggs

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by peeyara

sorry for late comments  Smile
update was beautiful, meethi and ram bonding and inturn ram and priya bonding again through herSmile
neha is too good, she has told her family about ram deeds and now they are planning about ram marriage with ramTongue
wat would be ram n priya's reaction after knowing kapoors plan? but I guess shayad...shayad priya naa kardegi then may be afterwards she'll agree .
thank u for pm and do continue soon Smile

thanks for commentingSmile, don't be sorry dear, thanks for liking the update, it will really be interesting to know what RaYa will do knowing Kapoors plan, but before that let us see what Kapoors tell Priya...my pleasure
jineejiggs IF-Sizzlerz
jineejiggs
jineejiggs

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 4:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandhyasn

wonderful update..
kahi saare baatein saamne aa gayi...

sabse achhi baat yeh hui ki Priya ki sachhayi Ram ke family members ko pata chal gayi...
a new ray of hope ki that everything will be fine. Priya will gets his happiness back..

Ram's bonding with meethi and because of her raya met each other. I will surely meethi ki wajah se Raya ek hone wale hai...

shruti ko doubt toh aa hi gaya hai..abb bahut jald sachaayi bhi saamne aa jaayegi...
Neha ne ghar par sachaayi batakar bahut achha kaam kiya...

now everybody in Pune...abb bahut jald Priya se mulakat bhi hogi aur Ram se face off bhi hog.
oh God I am too excited...
Please update soon. arre muje pata hai next update is on sat. only
waiting...and sorry for delay...and thanks for PMSmile

thanks for commentingSmile, yes the truth has come out and thanks to Neha, let's see what Shruthi do now as she is really having doubt that something has happened in Amritsar, but will she be able to find out?, that's the question...don't be sorry yaar, thanks for liking this part...pleasure is all mine
jineejiggs IF-Sizzlerz
jineejiggs
jineejiggs

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by viny_queen

but i feel u move story really slow Crying smiley, Smiley, smiley, Sad smiley, smiley, with smiley, tears smiley
dnot think i dont like it i 
 but prih bhi like most of the scene of family and friend   sad smiley, animated smiley, animation smiley, boy smileynot raya
they r seprate like in drama wink smiley, male smiley, smiley, smile smiley...
hpe u dnot mind
 but must say when u met them and they see eachother my heartbeat smiley, animated smiley, animation smiley, heartbeat smiley

thanks for giving such toony comments, I liked itLOLClap, will try to pace it up with RaYa momentsSmile
jineejiggs IF-Sizzlerz
jineejiggs
jineejiggs

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jineejiggs

Originally posted by shamavi

omgitna kuch huaaaShocked but loved it ... it is just mind blowing.
first ram started to bond wih meeti and priya and ram are getting better to comfortable elvel haaan not so comfortable but slowly they are ..
i like the family bonding Embarrassed neha did very well of telling truth

ab mission priya ko  priya ram kapoor banakeliye pura kandaan had comeLOL
achanak shruti pregnant hogayi hainShocked  but muje aise kyun lagta hain is pregnancy ko fmaily mein priya ki pregnancy samajayengeLOL agar ais ehua shaadi ka bahut jaldi to hona chiayeeLOL oh god ii am going crazy reading this updateWacko jaldi karo next update

loving ram priya and meeti bonding looks like meeti ki meetapan will influence raya's suni life

ab waiting for priya's reaction seeing the familyLOL i know she will refuse to marry himCry she is upset and hurt.. Cry and ram ka to pata nahi, hosakta hain he may say no or even yes for his family sake itna jaldi he won't realize Angry

ab kya hoga

loving the family mission of raya wedding

jaldi karo jaldi karo Smile

thanks for commentingSmile, yes u r true both RaYa are coming close to each other without knowing themselves, Neha only wanted to place the truth in front of her family, Shruthi's pregnancy is natural but yes aage chalke it will be more interesting, Meethi is the bond b/w RaYa, but the question still lingering kya Priya Ram se shaadi karegi and why Kapoors are coming in her house, to know more wait for next partWink

interesting shayd ram family will think priya pregnant kyaShocked agar aise sochenge too ram to gaya kaam seLOL i know priya will refuse  i think they will play drama of ram is going to get engaged and pretend to hate priya and so that ram can confessLOL kaise laga prediction i know nahi hoga phir bhii LOL chalta hain

manna parega u have an extremely imaginative mind, but sorry to say aisa kuch nahi hoga, Shruthi ki pregnancy ki news sab ko pata chal jayega but yes this will create some interesting turn in future, bas itna hi keh sakti hoon ab, baaki baad me pad lenaLOL

thanks for the complimentEmbarrassed hmm kuch to hogaa iska mathlab hailaa Shocked ab intezaaar nahi hota jaldi update dedooo
oooWacko

pata hain u r very impatient yaar, par thoda mujhe toh pehele likh lene do, warna update kaise dungiLOL

are u stopped at such point.. to be frank starting mein i felt it was dragging but later on the story was shaping very well and made it more interesting and now i am just waiting for ur update ise kehte hain storyClap keep making it more interesting u have wonderful creative head utilize it as much as u can yaar,hat off to uClapClapClap

thank you for your honest answer, I appreciate that, I hope I live up t my readers expectations. Am glad u are liking the story, will try to make it interesting, and thanks for such beautiful adjectives showering on meBig smile, main janti hoon jahan pe yeh update khatam hua hain, its very interesting turn, but I also need some time, bas wahi mang rahi hoon main, thoda sa waqtOuch

i had to be akir ur story has clutch my attentionSmile oye u deserve it  sure take time but dnt make it lateConfused ab jyada intezaar nahi hotaLOL

am really glad that my writing has draw the attention of yours, I always try to update weekly, I know u all r becoming impatient but I try my best to update earlySmile

what do you think ab aage kya hoga?, I mean kya RaYa raazi honge, moreover will Ram agree in the marriage?, what will be his reactions?
bpatil3 IF-Rockerz
bpatil3
bpatil3

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 4:54am | IP Logged

Originally posted by bpatil3

Hey thx for the pm.
Ujjaini this story is going superbly. I m just in love with this.the two completely contrasting characters grown up with different culture n tradition liking each other only bcoz dil ki koi tradition aur culture nahi hota ,kisi ki dosti karneke liye zaroori ye nhi hai ki kya background hai , bas insaan ki innocence aur sachhai kheench laati hai. I think yhi hua hai ram aur priya ke. So ram is running this trust n priya came to know another face of ram. This definitely will help them understand and know each other very well. Though their is no string connecting them with love. Pyar ka pehla kadam dosti hai.
Loved priya feeling sad when ram said he is going back mumbai n ram noticing changes on her face brilliantly written.n when comes back.the glow on her face was actually depicting her happiness.
Neha on the other explained everything to the elders n now every kapoor on priya back to km mission n rajat milayi jodi ko thoda aur kareeb laane ki thaani. Good.

Will be eagerly waiting for the next updte.
Thank u for the lovely update.

thanks for commentingSmile, its true dosti sirf insaan ka mann dekh ke kiya jata hain na ko kuch aur dekh ke, abhi tak RaYa ki dosti nahi huyi hain but they enjoy each others company, they want to share their feelings to each other but something is pulling them back, Priya came to know Ram's another face which was contrast and surprising for her, duniya jisse Casanova aur shrewd, diplomatic businessman janta hain kaise yeh maan le ke he has a child's heart, but Priya has seen his that side, both feel something for each other but can't express, Neha wanted to show the truth of her brother to the family, though she loved her fatty very much but after all she is a woman and can't bear the disrespect towards another woman, am really glad that u liked the update...pleasure is all mine

I have a suggestion here , why can't you let Ram n Priya spend some more time together @ the Little Angels instead of sending KM. Bcoz family mein elders ke beech they two may not get the comfort to talk or be with each other. Where as in Little Angels they are coming closer unknowingly bcoz of Meethi n other kids. Kya pata some new developments might happen n afterwards u can send them to KM for rest.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jineejiggs

jineejiggs IF-Sizzlerz
jineejiggs
jineejiggs

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 5:06am | IP Logged

Hey thx for the pm.
Ujjaini this story is going superbly. I m just in love with this.the two completely contrasting characters grown up with different culture n tradition liking each other only bcoz dil ki koi tradition aur culture nahi hota ,kisi ki dosti karneke liye zaroori ye nhi hai ki kya background hai , bas insaan ki innocence aur sachhai kheench laati hai. I think yhi hua hai ram aur priya ke. So ram is running this trust n priya came to know another face of ram. This definitely will help them understand and know each other very well. Though their is no string connecting them with love. Pyar ka pehla kadam dosti hai.
Loved priya feeling sad when ram said he is going back mumbai n ram noticing changes on her face brilliantly written.n when comes back.the glow on her face was actually depicting her happiness.
Neha on the other explained everything to the elders n now every kapoor on priya back to km mission n rajat milayi jodi ko thoda aur kareeb laane ki thaani. Good.

thanks for commentingSmile, its true dosti sirf insaan ka mann dekh ke kiya jata hain na ko kuch aur dekh ke, abhi tak RaYa ki dosti nahi huyi hain but they enjoy each others company, they want to share their feelings to each other but something is pulling them back, Priya came to know Ram's another face which was contrast and surprising for her, duniya jisse Casanova aur shrewd, diplomatic businessman janta hain kaise yeh maan le ke he has a child's heart, but Priya has seen his that side, both feel something for each other but can't express, Neha wanted to show the truth of her brother to the family, though she loved her fatty very much but after all she is a woman and can't bear the disrespect towards another woman, am really glad that u liked the update...pleasure is all mine

I have a suggestion here , why can't you let Ram n Priya spend some more time together @ the Little Angels instead of sending KM. Bcoz family mein elders ke beech they two may not get the comfort to talk or be with each other. Where as in Little Angels they are coming closer unknowingly bcoz of Meethi n other kids. Kya pata some new developments might happen n afterwards u can send them to KM for rest.

very wise suggestion but Ram and Priya aren't going anywhere, in fact Kapoors are coming to Pune unknown to Ram, so a twist is coming in the story, aur waise bhi Ram Priya ko leke KM kaise jaiyega, he has told his family the half truth, ab uske baad toh no chance
bpatil3 IF-Rockerz
bpatil3
bpatil3

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 5:22am | IP Logged

Hey thx for the pm.

very wise suggestion but Ram and Priya aren't going anywhere, in fact Kapoors are coming to Pune unknown to Ram, so a twist is coming in the story, aur waise bhi Ram Priya ko leke KM kaise jaiyega, he has told his family the half truth, ab uske baad toh no chance
Ok thats fine..gud developments. healthy twist Thumbs Up .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jineejiggs

Go to top