Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

RaYa FF - mann ki lagan...ishq hain tumse, updt 139 (Page 143)

jineejiggs IF-Sizzlerz
jineejiggs
jineejiggs

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sonakshi-grp

very beautifully written...
hats off to ur talent...

thanks for liking the update, am honoredSmile

jineejiggs IF-Sizzlerz
jineejiggs
jineejiggs

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by haribol79

Hi jiggs.

I read all parts.. lovely storyline.. pls send me PM s

hello dear, am very happy to know that u read all the parts and u liked it, will definitely do from next timeSmileClap
shavii IF-Sizzlerz
shavii
shavii

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jineejiggs

Originally posted by shamavi

omgitna kuch huaaaShocked but loved it ... it is just mind blowing.
first ram started to bond wih meeti and priya and ram are getting better to comfortable elvel haaan not so comfortable but slowly they are ..
i like the family bonding Embarrassed neha did very well of telling truth

ab mission priya ko  priya ram kapoor banakeliye pura kandaan had comeLOL
achanak shruti pregnant hogayi hainShocked  but muje aise kyun lagta hain is pregnancy ko fmaily mein priya ki pregnancy samajayengeLOL agar ais ehua shaadi ka bahut jaldi to hona chiayeeLOL oh god ii am going crazy reading this updateWacko jaldi karo next update

loving ram priya and meeti bonding looks like meeti ki meetapan will influence raya's suni life

ab waiting for priya's reaction seeing the familyLOL i know she will refuse to marry himCry she is upset and hurt.. Cry and ram ka to pata nahi, hosakta hain he may say no or even yes for his family sake itna jaldi he won't realize Angry

ab kya hoga

loving the family mission of raya wedding

jaldi karo jaldi karo Smile

thanks for commentingSmile, yes u r true both RaYa are coming close to each other without knowing themselves, Neha only wanted to place the truth in front of her family, Shruthi's pregnancy is natural but yes aage chalke it will be more interesting, Meethi is the bond b/w RaYa, but the question still lingering kya Priya Ram se shaadi karegi and why Kapoors are coming in her house, to know more wait for next partWink

interesting shayd ram family will think priya pregnant kyaShocked agar aise sochenge too ram to gaya kaam seLOL i know priya will refuse  i think they will play drama of ram is going to get engaged and pretend to hate priya and so that ram can confessLOL kaise laga prediction i know nahi hoga phir bhii LOL chalta hain

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jineejiggs

jineejiggs IF-Sizzlerz
jineejiggs
jineejiggs

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by youandme272000

Jst awesome... Clap Smile

thanks for likingSmile
jineejiggs IF-Sizzlerz
jineejiggs
jineejiggs

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 8:13am | IP Logged

first ram started to bond wih meeti and priya and ram are getting better to comfortable elvel haaan not so comfortable but slowly they are ..

achanak shruti pregnant hogayi hainShocked  but muje aise kyun lagta hain is pregnancy ko fmaily mein priya ki pregnancy samajayengeLOL agar ais ehua shaadi ka bahut jaldi to hona chiayeeLOL oh god ii am going crazy reading this updateWacko jaldi karo next update

loving ram priya and meeti bonding looks like meeti ki meetapan will influence raya's suni life

ab waiting for priya's reaction seeing the familyLOL i know she will refuse to marry himCry she is upset and hurt.. Cry and ram ka to pata nahi, hosakta hain he may say no or even yes for his family sake itna jaldi he won't realize Angry

ab kya hoga

thanks for commentingSmile, yes u r true both RaYa are coming close to each other without knowing themselves, Neha only wanted to place the truth in front of her family, Shruthi's pregnancy is natural but yes aage chalke it will be more interesting, Meethi is the bond b/w RaYa, but the question still lingering kya Priya Ram se shaadi karegi and why Kapoors are coming in her house, to know more wait for next partWink

interesting shayd ram family will think priya pregnant kyaShocked agar aise sochenge too ram to gaya kaam seLOL i know priya will refuse  i think they will play drama of ram is going to get engaged and pretend to hate priya and so that ram can confessLOL kaise laga prediction i know nahi hoga phir bhii LOL chalta hain

manna parega u have an extremely imaginative mind, but sorry to say aisa kuch nahi hoga, Shruthi ki pregnancy ki news sab ko pata chal jayega but yes this will create some interesting turn in future, bas itna hi keh sakti hoon ab, baaki baad me pad lenaLOL

shavii

shavii IF-Sizzlerz
shavii
shavii

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 8:18am | IP Logged

ab kya hoga

manna parega u have an extremely imaginative mind, but sorry to say aisa kuch nahi hoga, Shruthi ki pregnancy ki news sab ko pata chal jayega but yes this will create some interesting turn in future, bas itna hi keh sakti hoon ab, baaki baad me pad lenaLOL

thanks for the complimentEmbarrassed hmm kuch to hogaa iska mathlab hailaa Shocked ab intezaaar nahi hota jaldi update dedooo
oooWacko

jineejiggs

jineejiggs IF-Sizzlerz
jineejiggs
jineejiggs

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 8:19am | IP Logged

ab kya hoga

thanks for the complimentEmbarrassed hmm kuch to hogaa iska mathlab hailaa Shocked ab intezaaar nahi hota jaldi update dedooo
oooWacko

pata hain u r very impatient yaar, par thoda mujhe toh pehele likh lene do, warna update kaise dungiLOL

shavii

jineejiggs IF-Sizzlerz
jineejiggs
jineejiggs

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chillpc

Omg...!!!!
Awesome update...
Neha ka plan aur meethi miladengey raya ko...
And hope shruthi knws the truth aftr raya gt united...
And guess ram strtd to have feelings...
Hope he realises ths soon...

thanks for commentingSmile, lagta toh mujhe bhi hain ke ab RaYa ke milne ka waqt aa raha hain, par inn dono ka koi bharosa nahi hain, let's see aage kya hota hain, truth toh Shruthi janti hain kyunki plan toh Rajat ka hi tha par RaYa ke beechwala sachhai nahi janti hain and am sure RaYa yeh baat kisise share nahi karenge, infact Ram hasn't told this to Vikram also, pata nahi Ram ke dil me kya chal raha hain, let's see

Go to top