Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

RaYa FF - mann ki lagan...ishq hain tumse, updt 139 (Page 129)

jineejiggs IF-Sizzlerz
jineejiggs
jineejiggs

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by peeyara

priya n meethi 's relationship is too good Smile
Ram did jassosi onPriya to clear his doubts 
Ram at ngo but y? does he donaes money there ya phir kuch aur cheez ke liye he made a visit to ngo?
thank u for pm

thanks for commentingSmile, yes Ram needs to clarify his doubts and after hearing such from Priya he can't control himselfWink, the reason behind his visit will reveal with time, so wait for that, my pleasure

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

peeyara

vironikajain IF-Sizzlerz
vironikajain
vironikajain

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jineejiggs

Originally posted by vironikajain

Incredible one..bcoz of ur writing i m in love with this Ram nd priya of ur SS
The way u re taking story forward nd describing little things about chars is simply flawless.. Clap Clap
Priya's motherly love towards Meethi, their inseparable bond nd how much they both love each other is perfectly portrayed.. Clap
Priya's rage full rply to Ram nd her emotions re truly justified nd beautifully penned down..Thumbs Up
Ram has something in his heart for priya bcoz he can see pain in Priya's eyes nd cant see her like this which shows in his restlessness nd moreover whenever Priya says something to him its pinches him which is so not like him..but he is not realizing it now..
Is this Little Angel is that trust which Ram is secretly running on his father's name?.. Tongue
Now unknowingly Meethi will help Ram to realize nd accept what his heart is saying to which he is not listening..in this way ( also other than filling the lonliness )Meethi truly came as an angel in Priya's life Big smile
Thanx for PM..

thanks for commentingSmile...thanks for liking the character of my SS, am really humbled, thanks for liking, yes both Priya and Meethi share an inseparable bond...I was a bit hesitant to write such but later thought to go with it, actually somewhere I too feel such way , and am glad that my readers appreciated Priya's emotion, yes Ram do have something but he is unknown to that, he doesn't like tears in her eyes, he feels that restlessness in him whenever he meets her but can't understand...no Little Angels is not that trust Ram is secretly running, don't what Meethi will do but I guess a both will share a beautiful relation, yes Meethi is true angel in Priya's life...my pleasure

Ohh ok..sorry for wrong ques nd thanx for rplying..
Hmm they will..Meethi is so sweet that no one can stop themselve from loving her.. Smile

jineejiggs

jineejiggs IF-Sizzlerz
jineejiggs
jineejiggs

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 10:09am | IP Logged

Incredible one..bcoz of ur writing i m in love with this Ram nd priya of ur SS
The way u re taking story forward nd describing little things about chars is simply flawless.. Clap Clap
Priya's motherly love towards Meethi, their inseparable bond nd how much they both love each other is perfectly portrayed.. Clap
Priya's rage full rply to Ram nd her emotions re truly justified nd beautifully penned down..Thumbs Up
Ram has something in his heart for priya bcoz he can see pain in Priya's eyes nd cant see her like this which shows in his restlessness nd moreover whenever Priya says something to him its pinches him which is so not like him..but he is not realizing it now..
Is this Little Angel is that trust which Ram is secretly running on his father's name?.. Tongue
Now unknowingly Meethi will help Ram to realize nd accept what his heart is saying to which he is not listening..in this way ( also other than filling the lonliness )Meethi truly came as an angel in Priya's life Big smile
Thanx for PM..

thanks for commentingSmile...thanks for liking the character of my SS, am really humbled, thanks for liking, yes both Priya and Meethi share an inseparable bond...I was a bit hesitant to write such but later thought to go with it, actually somewhere I too feel such way , and am glad that my readers appreciated Priya's emotion, yes Ram do have something but he is unknown to that, he doesn't like tears in her eyes, he feels that restlessness in him whenever he meets her but can't understand...no Little Angels is not that trust Ram is secretly running, don't what Meethi will do but I guess a both will share a beautiful relation, yes Meethi is true angel in Priya's life...my pleasure

Ohh ok..sorry for wrong ques nd thanx for rplying..
Hmm they will..Meethi is so sweet that no one can stop themselve from loving her.. Smile

don't be sorry dear, its absolutely okay to clear the confusion, yes Meethi is such sweet that no one can stop loving themselves

vironikajain

Dsudipa Goldie
Dsudipa
Dsudipa

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 11:15am | IP Logged
hey Ujjaini sry 4 late reply 
wonderful update 
u written very well
hope Ram fall 4 Priya soon
pls continue soon
thx 4 PM

jineejiggs

jineejiggs IF-Sizzlerz
jineejiggs
jineejiggs

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dsudipa

hey Ujjaini sry 4 late reply 
wonderful update 
u written very well
hope Ram fall 4 Priya soon
pls continue soon
thx 4 PM

thanks for commentingSmile, hope so, fingers crossed, my pleasure
bpatil3 IF-Rockerz
bpatil3
bpatil3

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Pehle sorry for late commenting thank u for PM. So formalities dil se puri kiya so no tension for me now. Smile
Well done priya. What a determined and sensible thought, matlab samne wala hil jaata hai. Accha laga ye dekh ke the ram kapoor ko zaroorat padne pe ek mahila e bhi sikha Sakti hai ki paise life me Mayne rakhte hai par usse kayi important cheezein hai Jo life mein matter karte hai, duniya dikha sakti y she do not want a baby agar maa bacche ko iss duniya mein laane ki himmat rakhti hai to uske hisse har sukh usse dena bhi chahti hai. Truly admirable.
Interesting move in the story line is ram getting involved in priya's life without his knowledge, and wo haq jamana asking her to sit in the car , n priya's faith on him still not diminished. Though not interested she left with him n calmness in the tone hit ram directly to heart. Wo priya ko pasand nahi karta ho par uske Jo principle hai ya fir uski Jo sachhayi ko saamna karne ki himmat hai ya fir ye kahoon uss vyaktitv ne kahi dil ko choo liya hai. Bas ye kaafi hai parivartan laane mein. when a woman made up her mind , though she is lost somewhere never show her pain n stands determined n strong covering all her emotions , acts she is tough n ready to accept the challenge

I just loved it . Grt job ujjaini. The way u write is absolutely making justice to raya. Dono kitne alag sochte hai. Well depicted their self thoughts for each other.

jineejiggs

devmohan Senior Member
devmohan
devmohan

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 12:41pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by devmohan

Ek question bhi poochna hai... Kya Ram ab bhi doosri ladkiyon ke saath time spent karta hai aur wo sab bhi karta hai? just asking out of curiosity as almost more than 3 months are bygone and if he still engaged in  that things than pata nahi uska kya hoga age...
ram do carries heart of gold and I am sure he loves her as he can't see tears in her eyes( the c- nite when priya had tears in her eyes it feels like his heart was also heart and when priya told about her parents he is heart) and her painful words always pinch him...but seems his brain and heart are conflicting with each other. He is too careless that he even not realizing he's hurting someone very badly by his words again and again, usse fikir hai tho bas uss raat ki jo priya ke saath spent kii...he even hurting her now more and more every time he come face to face to her and each time he hurts her more than the previous, knowingly or unknowingly but he is doing thatCry.
Hope Ram ko khoob saare papad balne pade priya ko woo karne ke liye( as its their story so he will fall in love with her, now or later but he will)  aur woh papad barish mein bhig jayienWink.atleast ek baar toh bhig hii jane chaiye akhir usse bhi to pata chale pyaar ka dard hota kaisa hai, jo dard aur bebasi priya mehsoos kar rahi hai at least usse bhi tho wo taste karao after all log khetein hain pyaar ka doosra nam dard hai. 
I think comment bada hogya sorry.Smile

for that u have to read the updates...waise u tell me?, what do you think, is he still like that or he has changed...comment bada tha toh but I enjoyed it, I liked the way u presented it, writers always in want of readers response and commentsSmile

I think he has changed now, as every time he'll go near another women, he will hallucinate priya's face, as his heart  is in direct war with his own mind... well thats only wat I feel...ammm are u going to clarify this next updates 

jineejiggs

jineejiggs IF-Sizzlerz
jineejiggs
jineejiggs

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bpatil3

Pehle sorry for late commenting thank u for PM. So formalities dil se puri kiya so no tension for me now. Smile
Well done priya. What a determined and sensible thought, matlab samne wala hil jaata hai. Accha laga ye dekh ke the ram kapoor ko zaroorat padne pe ek mahila e bhi sikha Sakti hai ki paise life me Mayne rakhte hai par usse kayi important cheezein hai Jo life mein matter karte hai, duniya dikha sakti y she do not want a baby agar maa bacche ko iss duniya mein laane ki himmat rakhti hai to uske hisse har sukh usse dena bhi chahti hai. Truly admirable.
Interesting move in the story line is ram getting involved in priya's life without his knowledge, and wo haq jamana asking her to sit in the car , n priya's faith on him still not diminished. Though not interested she left with him n calmness in the tone hit ram directly to heart. Wo priya ko pasand nahi karta ho par uske Jo principle hai ya fir uski Jo sachhayi ko saamna karne ki himmat hai ya fir ye kahoon uss vyaktitv ne kahi dil ko choo liya hai. Bas ye kaafi hai parivartan laane mein. when a woman made up her mind , though she is lost somewhere never show her pain n stands determined n strong covering all her emotions , acts she is tough n ready to accept the challenge

I just loved it . Grt job ujjaini. The way u write is absolutely making justice to raya. Dono kitne alag sochte hai. Well depicted their self thoughts for each other.

thanks for commentingSmile, my pleasure...I just wanted to say that a mother has every right to carry and abort the child, I know I might sound harsh and rude, but its true, she is the one who gave life to the child, if she thinks that she can't provide her child with all that things which is important in life she has that right...yes without his knowledge he is getting in Priya's life, somewhere he feels something for her but that is unknown to him, Ram was shocked to hear such from her, never expected such, her personality made him puzzled but its that which draws him more towards her, thank u so very much for liking the part

bpatil3

Go to top