Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

RaYa FF - mann ki lagan...ishq hain tumse, updt 139 (Page 128)

shavii IF-Sizzlerz
shavii
shavii

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jineejiggs

Originally posted by shamavi

omg kitna kuch huaaShocked ab ram kya kar raha hain in orphanage and meeting meeti?Shocked
not having good feeling

muje kyun lagta hain this kid is neha's Confused may be she got pregnant before and the baby is herConfused and ram will take blame on himself to save his sister lifeConfused

btw omg priya ne kya kaha she will abortShocked but ram keliye wo sahi taaa he shd learn ... kisi ka dil todna galat baat hain but haan u shd have made sure ram is in still the believe that priya preggy hainLOL toda tadapati to achha hotaWink

ab last thing meeti meeting with ram and why was he thereConfused achha nahi lagaa kuch to honewala hain

continue soonCry

thanks for commentingSmile, ab Ram kya kar rahe hain yeh toh wahi jaane, dekhte hain kya hota hain, let me clear ur thinking, Meethi is not Neha's illegitimate child, so just relax...Priya ne jo kuch bhi kahan hain Ram ko she meant that, she is strong and sensible but with that emotional too but this time she was absolutely right, dekhte hain Meethi ram se milti hain bhi ya nahiTongue

Confused Cry priya is strong muje pata hain but wo sab kehkar hi dikana jaroorat nahi hain but ram se kaha wo teek hain because he need to know priya is not weakOuch

meeti aur ram ka rista ajeeb eshaas and daravani hainCry

ab Priya ne aisa kya keh diya ke tum itna darr gayi?, waise ram aur Meethi ka rishta bohot hi ajeeb honewali hainSmile

uhuh last sentence scares meCry

why?, aisa kya ho gaya?Ouch

ajeeb rista? don't tell me meeti is priya's small step sister and saali of ramShocked

jineejiggs IF-Sizzlerz
jineejiggs
jineejiggs

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandhyasn

woderful update dear
loved full scene of meethi and priya...but last one is full surprise for me
what ram is doing hereShocked..next part will be more interesting.
U showed Priya emotion very clear when she clear his doubt about pregnancy in car...
Priya is correct too and I appreciate it.Thumbs Up
hope everything will be sorted out soon and raya become together.

continue soon and thanks for PMSmile

thanks for commentingSmile, don't worry ram is definitely in orphanage but his intentions are not bad, Priya and Meethi share a very special bond, Priya wanted to clear the doubt and whatever she said to Ram, she meant that, let's see what's next 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lovelysakshi

jineejiggs IF-Sizzlerz
jineejiggs
jineejiggs

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 8:34am | IP Logged

omg kitna kuch huaaShocked ab ram kya kar raha hain in orphanage and meeting meeti?Shocked
not having good feeling

muje kyun lagta hain this kid is neha's Confused may be she got pregnant before and the baby is herConfused and ram will take blame on himself to save his sister lifeConfused

btw omg priya ne kya kaha she will abortShocked but ram keliye wo sahi taaa he shd learn ... kisi ka dil todna galat baat hain but haan u shd have made sure ram is in still the believe that priya preggy hainLOL toda tadapati to achha hotaWink

ab last thing meeti meeting with ram and why was he thereConfused achha nahi lagaa kuch to honewala hain

continue soonCry

thanks for commentingSmile, ab Ram kya kar rahe hain yeh toh wahi jaane, dekhte hain kya hota hain, let me clear ur thinking, Meethi is not Neha's illegitimate child, so just relax...Priya ne jo kuch bhi kahan hain Ram ko she meant that, she is strong and sensible but with that emotional too but this time she was absolutely right, dekhte hain Meethi ram se milti hain bhi ya nahiTongue

Confused Cry priya is strong muje pata hain but wo sab kehkar hi dikana jaroorat nahi hain but ram se kaha wo teek hain because he need to know priya is not weakOuch

ab Priya ne aisa kya keh diya ke tum itna darr gayi?, waise ram aur Meethi ka rishta bohot hi ajeeb honewali hainSmile

ajeeb rista? don't tell me meeti is priya's small step sister and saali of ramShocked

no way, she isn't, don't jump to such conclusion yaar @Shamy, actually Priya and Meethi share a very special bond, actually she was just three months old when came in the orphanage and from that day, Priya has been looking after her, though Priya loved all of them but she holds a special place in her heart, that's it

shavii

jineejiggs IF-Sizzlerz
jineejiggs
jineejiggs

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sharmirayanz

2 gud update...waiting 4 that time when ram will feel 4 priya...update soon...

thanks for commentingSmile
jineejiggs IF-Sizzlerz
jineejiggs
jineejiggs

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BALHLOVER

what an update yaar 
No words to describe my felings ..u made me cry yaar 
Specially Priya's words towards RAM..specially these lines after some pause she said, main pregnant nahin hoon lekin agar by chance hoti toh woh bachha main abort karwa deti, isliye nahi karti ke samaaj mujhe iski ijazaat nahi deta hain balki is liye karti ke main apne bachhen ko koi family nahi de pati, usse woh pyaar nahi de pati jo har bacchen ka haq hain, main janti hoon bina family rehna kaisa hota hain isi liye main apne bachhen ko taqleef nahi deti...superb..waiting for more .thank u dear for ur pm..u r a wonderful writer  
Actually I become fan of everyone..

thanks for commentingSmile, thanks for liking the part...am so sorry to make u cry, actually Priya need to clarify his thoughts, moreover she wanted to make him feel that Priya is very much capable in handling herself, she doesn't need his sympathy...my pleasure, am overwhelmed.
shavii IF-Sizzlerz
shavii
shavii

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 8:45am | IP Logged

not having good feeling

continue soonCry

no way, she isn't, don't jump to such conclusion yaar @Shamy, actually Priya and Meethi share a very special bond, actually she was just three months old when came in the orphanage and from that day, Priya has been looking after her, though Priya loved all of them but she holds a special place in her heart, that's it

hmmmOuch

jineejiggs

jineejiggs IF-Sizzlerz
jineejiggs
jineejiggs

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vironikajain

Incredible one..bcoz of ur writing i m in love with this Ram nd priya of ur SS
The way u re taking story forward nd describing little things about chars is simply flawless.. Clap Clap
Priya's motherly love towards Meethi, their inseparable bond nd how much they both love each other is perfectly portrayed.. Clap
Priya's rage full rply to Ram nd her emotions re truly justified nd beautifully penned down..Thumbs Up
Ram has something in his heart for priya bcoz he can see pain in Priya's eyes nd cant see her like this which shows in his restlessness nd moreover whenever Priya says something to him its pinches him which is so not like him..but he is not realizing it now..
Is this Little Angel is that trust which Ram is secretly running on his father's name?.. Tongue
Now unknowingly Meethi will help Ram to realize nd accept what his heart is saying to which he is not listening..in this way ( also other than filling the lonliness )Meethi truly came as an angel in Priya's life Big smile
Thanx for PM..

thanks for commentingSmile...thanks for liking the character of my SS, am really humbled, thanks for liking, yes both Priya and Meethi share an inseparable bond...I was a bit hesitant to write such but later thought to go with it, actually somewhere I too feel such way , and am glad that my readers appreciated Priya's emotion, yes Ram do have something but he is unknown to that, he doesn't like tears in her eyes, he feels that restlessness in him whenever he meets her but can't understand...no Little Angels is not that trust Ram is secretly running, don't what Meethi will do but I guess a both will share a beautiful relation, yes Meethi is true angel in Priya's life...my pleasure

vironikajain

jineejiggs IF-Sizzlerz
jineejiggs
jineejiggs

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 8:47am | IP Logged

not having good feeling

continue soonCry

hmmmOuch

hope I have cleared ur worry and tension, so be happySmile

shavii

Go to top