Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

RaYa FF - mann ki lagan...ishq hain tumse, updt 139 (Page 126)

jineejiggs IF-Sizzlerz
jineejiggs
jineejiggs

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shamavi

omg kitna kuch huaaShocked ab ram kya kar raha hain in orphanage and meeting meeti?Shocked
not having good feeling

muje kyun lagta hain this kid is neha's Confused may be she got pregnant before and the baby is herConfused and ram will take blame on himself to save his sister lifeConfused

btw omg priya ne kya kaha she will abortShocked but ram keliye wo sahi taaa he shd learn ... kisi ka dil todna galat baat hain but haan u shd have made sure ram is in still the believe that priya preggy hainLOL toda tadapati to achha hotaWink

ab last thing meeti meeting with ram and why was he thereConfused achha nahi lagaa kuch to honewala hain

continue soonCry

thanks for commentingSmile, ab Ram kya kar rahe hain yeh toh wahi jaane, dekhte hain kya hota hain, let me clear ur thinking, Meethi is not Neha's illegitimate child, so just relax...Priya ne jo kuch bhi kahan hain Ram ko she meant that, she is strong and sensible but with that emotional too but this time she was absolutely right, dekhte hain Meethi ram se milti hain bhi ya nahiTongue

jineejiggs IF-Sizzlerz
jineejiggs
jineejiggs

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sakshirambalh

Nice update...loved priya and meethi's bonding...continue soon and thnks for pm

thanks for commentingSmile, yes they share a strong bond...my pleasure
jineejiggs IF-Sizzlerz
jineejiggs
jineejiggs

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by devmohan

wat a story and characters you portray Clap. agar priya ram ko pasand karti hai to karti hai, I totally respect her love, aur shayad love aisa hi hota hai jitna bhi dard mile par wo dil se jane ki baat to door kam hone ka naam bhi nahi leta, well that's the unconditional love is. It's good ki priya ne shruti ko nahi bataya ki wo ram se pyaar kar bathi hai warna wo jaroor rajat se keh kar ram ko shadi ke liye kahti jo thik nahi hota as Mr. kapoor still not love her, I wonder kahinn jab tak usse relize ho tab tak bohot der  na ho jaye. Well I feel like priya ko bhi poora hak hai pyaar pane ka apni jindigi mein aur agar asia koi aye jo usse kushiyon se bar de to shayad uske dil ka dard kam ho jaye kuch had tak, pyaar to wo ram se kar bethi hai to ab aur kisi se na kar paye par agar koi usse pyaar kar baithe toh... she should move on for both their happiness after telling all truth to him, well that's what I feel, it's ur story so go ahead and plz plz yaar atleast hafte mein 2 updates to banti hainSmile and its totally ur fault as u write so goodLOL. well how many parts this beautiful story have?

thanks for commentingSmile, thanks for liking my writing...sach mein pyaar ek bohot khubsoorat jazbaat hain aur uss pe koi zor bhi nahi chalta hain, yes Priya loved Ram but that doesn't mean Ram need to have same feeling, Priya can't reveal her love to anyone, yes its right that she should move on in her life, but it is also true that she can't love anyone in her life again and if she gets into a relationship then that will be unfair for her and her partner coz she can't forget Ram and she can't cheat herself, aage bar bhi gayi par khud ko kaise cheat karegi, its impossible for her...well I will try but I really don't think I can coz I update my FF and SS on same day so it will really be hectic for myself but still thank you for loving my writing, well I haven't decided yet, let's see how far we can go with our RaYaTongue
jineejiggs IF-Sizzlerz
jineejiggs
jineejiggs

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by devmohan

Ek question bhi poochna hai... Kya Ram ab bhi doosri ladkiyon ke saath time spent karta hai aur wo sab bhi karta hai? just asking out of curiosity as almost more than 3 months are bygone and if he still engaged in  that things than pata nahi uska kya hoga age...
ram do carries heart of gold and I am sure he loves her as he can't see tears in her eyes( the c- nite when priya had tears in her eyes it feels like his heart was also heart and when priya told about her parents he is heart) and her painful words always pinch him...but seems his brain and heart are conflicting with each other. He is too careless that he even not realizing he's hurting someone very badly by his words again and again, usse fikir hai tho bas uss raat ki jo priya ke saath spent kii...he even hurting her now more and more every time he come face to face to her and each time he hurts her more than the previous, knowingly or unknowingly but he is doing thatCry.
Hope Ram ko khoob saare papad balne pade priya ko woo karne ke liye( as its their story so he will fall in love with her, now or later but he will)  aur woh papad barish mein bhig jayienWink.atleast ek baar toh bhig hii jane chaiye akhir usse bhi to pata chale pyaar ka dard hota kaisa hai, jo dard aur bebasi priya mehsoos kar rahi hai at least usse bhi tho wo taste karao after all log khetein hain pyaar ka doosra nam dard hai. 
I think comment bada hogya sorry.Smile

for that u have to read the updates...waise u tell me?, what do you think, is he still like that or he has changed...comment bada tha toh but I enjoyed it, I liked the way u presented it, writers always in want of readers response and commentsSmile

jineejiggs IF-Sizzlerz
jineejiggs
jineejiggs

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .sangs123.

wow superb updt dear
so beautifully written
from priya loneliness is so sad
just wish she gets a good family which she is craving for
since ages
just feel ki ram understand priya pain and feel guilty and try to rectify it
so now ram will help the little angels ppl i guess
cont soon

thanks for commentingSmile, hope she really get all the love which she longed for
jineejiggs IF-Sizzlerz
jineejiggs
jineejiggs

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .sangs123.

thanks for pm

my pleasureSmile
jineejiggs IF-Sizzlerz
jineejiggs
jineejiggs

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 123fiza1

Beautiful update..
The whole meethi incident and d way priya replied to ram was narrated very beauytifully...
Totally satisfied with priya's reply to ram...
Why he bothers now after all he did to priya ???
Loved priya's character...
Now ram is in orphanage!!!!
Lets see what happens next...
Once again it was superb write up...
Cont soon

thanks for commentingSmile...thanks for liking
shavii IF-Sizzlerz
shavii
shavii

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jineejiggs

Originally posted by shamavi

omg kitna kuch huaaShocked ab ram kya kar raha hain in orphanage and meeting meeti?Shocked
not having good feeling

muje kyun lagta hain this kid is neha's Confused may be she got pregnant before and the baby is herConfused and ram will take blame on himself to save his sister lifeConfused

btw omg priya ne kya kaha she will abortShocked but ram keliye wo sahi taaa he shd learn ... kisi ka dil todna galat baat hain but haan u shd have made sure ram is in still the believe that priya preggy hainLOL toda tadapati to achha hotaWink

ab last thing meeti meeting with ram and why was he thereConfused achha nahi lagaa kuch to honewala hain

continue soonCry

thanks for commentingSmile, ab Ram kya kar rahe hain yeh toh wahi jaane, dekhte hain kya hota hain, let me clear ur thinking, Meethi is not Neha's illegitimate child, so just relax...Priya ne jo kuch bhi kahan hain Ram ko she meant that, she is strong and sensible but with that emotional too but this time she was absolutely right, dekhte hain Meethi ram se milti hain bhi ya nahiTongue

Confused Cry priya is strong muje pata hain but wo sab kehkar hi dikana jaroorat nahi hain but ram se kaha wo teek hain because he need to know priya is not weakOuch

meeti aur ram ka rista ajeeb eshaas and daravani hainCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jineejiggs

Go to top