Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

RaYa FF - mann ki lagan...ishq hain tumse, updt 139 (Page 107)

vironikajain IF-Sizzlerz
vironikajain
vironikajain

Posted: 11 August 2013 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jineejiggs

Originally posted by vironikajain

Fabulous update.. The dilemma of both Ram nd Priya is perfectly showed..Clap
Nice convo btw Neha nd Priya..ab neha ki wajah se priya phir se muskuare gi..in a sense neha came as an angel in her life.. Big smile
Loved this strong Priya..
The best thing is sades in Ram's char..he is not bad from heart nd he is like this as a person nd nothing is wrong in this..i think life has made him like this..
He knows that he made a mistake nd accepted that too..but a lot more things re going in him which he dont want to accept nd is trying to supress them..
Its good that u didnt showed overnight changes in him..nd no need to change him as person but the only need to change is his views or rather say his mindset on few things
Now it will be very interesting to see how he will accept whats going in him nd will make amends for his mistake..Thumbs Up
Thanx for pm..

thanks for commentingSmile...dilemma is only with Ram coz Priya has already composed herself but Ram can't understand how to react, he is confused that's why the dilemma...Neha will now will always be by her side, yes very rightly said, I always wanted Priya to be strong, thank you for understanding Ram's character and analyzing him, exactly how I wanted to show him...Ram admitted his mistake and that guilt in there in him but he always try to suppress that, people can't change overnight, this isn't BT serialLOL and people like Ram doesn't change like this, infact u pointed out very correctly, he will be like that, let's see what brings in RaYa's life after this...my pleasureBig smile

I have done nothing its clear in ur writing.. so credit goes to u only.. Smile
I know its not a BT serial but in FF nd SS it does happens.. LOL

though I wrote it but it was upto all of you to understand the depth of the situation and that's where ur analysis was correct, I don't mind taking the creditLOL...I know in FF and SS such things happen but unfortunately in this particular one I am not going to show such thingsOuch and I guess my readers will still like this, fingers crossed

Its urs only so u can take freely.. LOL
This is what i like the most..different thinking nd i dont know about others but i m simply loving this change nd i guess others too.. Smile

I purposefully wanted to show the change, actually we need to change our mind set up too, its not necessary that if someone have sexual intercourse for once need to conceive a baby, I wanted to break out from that idea, and I think my readers are too enjoying this too

Thats true.. Thumbs Up

people will get to see a another side of Priya soon

I didnt get it..in which sense another side.. Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jineejiggs

jineejiggs IF-Sizzlerz
jineejiggs
jineejiggs

Posted: 11 August 2013 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramkideewani23

Congrats on completing 100 pagesParty
First I like the way Priya is strong. I like the way Ram is behaving as its realistic. Both their POVs are understandable. 
Plz continue. I'm waiting. thnx for PMBig smileBig smile

thanks for commentingSmile...am really glad that you liked the update...thank u so very much

OmkaRaman

OmkaRaman IF-Rockerz
OmkaRaman
OmkaRaman

Posted: 11 August 2013 at 11:53am | IP Logged

First I like the way Priya is strong. I like the way Ram is behaving as its realistic. Both their POVs are understandable. 

thanks for commentingSmile...am really glad that you liked the update...thank u so very much
 Thumbs Up 

jineejiggs

jineejiggs IF-Sizzlerz
jineejiggs
jineejiggs

Posted: 11 August 2013 at 11:54am | IP Logged

Nice convo btw Neha nd Priya..ab neha ki wajah se priya phir se muskuare gi..in a sense neha came as an angel in her life.. Big smile
The best thing is sades in Ram's char..he is not bad from heart nd he is like this as a person nd nothing is wrong in this..i think life has made him like this..
He knows that he made a mistake nd accepted that too..but a lot more things re going in him which he dont want to accept nd is trying to supress them..
Its good that u didnt showed overnight changes in him..nd no need to change him as person but the only need to change is his views or rather say his mindset on few things
Now it will be very interesting to see how he will accept whats going in him nd will make amends for his mistake..Thumbs Up
Thanx for pm..

thanks for commentingSmile...dilemma is only with Ram coz Priya has already composed herself but Ram can't understand how to react, he is confused that's why the dilemma...Neha will now will always be by her side, yes very rightly said, I always wanted Priya to be strong, thank you for understanding Ram's character and analyzing him, exactly how I wanted to show him...Ram admitted his mistake and that guilt in there in him but he always try to suppress that, people can't change overnight, this isn't BT serialLOL and people like Ram doesn't change like this, infact u pointed out very correctly, he will be like that, let's see what brings in RaYa's life after this...my pleasureBig smile

though I wrote it but it was upto all of you to understand the depth of the situation and that's where ur analysis was correct, I don't mind taking the creditLOL...I know in FF and SS such things happen but unfortunately in this particular one I am not going to show such thingsOuch and I guess my readers will still like this, fingers crossed

This is what i like the most..different thinking nd i dont know about others but i m simply loving this change nd i guess others too.. Smile

I purposefully wanted to show the change, actually we need to change our mind set up too, its not necessary that if someone have sexual intercourse for once need to conceive a baby, I wanted to break out from that idea, and I think my readers are too enjoying this too

Thats true.. Thumbs Up

that is coming up, you will get to see another side of Priya, too strong and practical and Ram will stunned to hear her, Ram ko pata chalega Priya s different from other woman, just wait

vironikajain

jineejiggs IF-Sizzlerz
jineejiggs
jineejiggs

Posted: 11 August 2013 at 11:55am | IP Logged

Thumbs Up 

Smile Big smile

OmkaRaman

vironikajain IF-Sizzlerz
vironikajain
vironikajain

Posted: 11 August 2013 at 11:58am | IP Logged

Thanx for pm..

Thats true.. Thumbs Up

that is coming up, you will get to see another side of Priya, too strong and practical and Ram will stunned to hear her, Ram ko pata chalega Priya s different from other woman, just wait

Ok..will wait, btw it sounds like real fun Big smile

jineejiggs

jineejiggs IF-Sizzlerz
jineejiggs
jineejiggs

Posted: 11 August 2013 at 12:02pm | IP Logged

Thanx for pm..

Thats true.. Thumbs Up

it will not be fun but rather it will be a serious issue...will get to know what it is in next part, tll then WAITSmile

vironikajain

vironikajain IF-Sizzlerz
vironikajain
vironikajain

Posted: 11 August 2013 at 12:05pm | IP Logged

Thanx for pm..

Thats true.. Thumbs Up

it will not be fun but rather it will be a serious issue...will get to know what it is in next part, tll then WAITSmile

Fun means..we will get to read something different, interesting nd awesome stuff..hope its clear now Smile

jineejiggs

Go to top