Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinkjali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
are wah..!! raya ke beech main kuch toh hua hai kuch ho gaya hai... really meethi is an Angel agar wo na hoti toh sayad hume itne cute raya moments kabhi bhi dhekno ka milta... ram and priya both has fallen for each other just the realization is needed.. thank god atlas neha has taken a step to reunite raya, hope the kapoor achieve there mission very soon... gr8 update, the story has reached on a very exciting point.. update soon..
peeyara thumbnail
sorry for late comments  😊
update was beautiful, meethi and ram bonding and inturn ram and priya bonding again through her😊
neha is too good, she has told her family about ram deeds and now they are planning about ram marriage with ram😛
wat would be ram n priya's reaction after knowing kapoors plan? but I guess shayad...shayad priya naa kardegi then may be afterwards she'll agree .
thank u for pm and do continue soon 😊
lovelysakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wonderful update..
kahi saare baatein saamne aa gayi...

sabse achhi baat yeh hui ki Priya ki sachhayi Ram ke family members ko pata chal gayi...
a new ray of hope ki that everything will be fine. Priya will gets his happiness back..

Ram's bonding with meethi and because of her raya met each other. I will surely meethi ki wajah se Raya ek hone wale hai...

shruti ko doubt toh aa hi gaya hai..abb bahut jald sachaayi bhi saamne aa jaayegi...
Neha ne ghar par sachaayi batakar bahut achha kaam kiya...

now everybody in Pune...abb bahut jald Priya se mulakat bhi hogi aur Ram se face off bhi hog.
oh God I am too excited...
Please update soon. arre muje pata hai next update is on sat. only
waiting...and sorry for delay...and thanks for PM😊

viny_queen thumbnail
but i feel u move story really slow 
dnot think i dont like it i 
 but prih bhi like most of the scene of family and friend   not raya
they r seprate like in drama ...
hpe u dnot mind
 but must say when u met them and they see eachother my 
jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: bpatil3

Hey thx for the pm.
Ujjaini this story is going superbly. I m just in love with this.the two completely contrasting characters grown up with different culture n tradition liking each other only bcoz dil ki koi tradition aur culture nahi hota ,kisi ki dosti karneke liye zaroori ye nhi hai ki kya background hai , bas insaan ki innocence aur sachhai kheench laati hai. I think yhi hua hai ram aur priya ke. So ram is running this trust n priya came to know another face of ram. This definitely will help them understand and know each other very well. Though their is no string connecting them with love. Pyar ka pehla kadam dosti hai.
Loved priya feeling sad when ram said he is going back mumbai n ram noticing changes on her face brilliantly written.n when comes back.the glow on her face was actually depicting her happiness.
Neha on the other explained everything to the elders n now every kapoor on priya back to km mission n rajat milayi jodi ko thoda aur kareeb laane ki thaani. Good.

Will be eagerly waiting for the next updte.
Thank u for the lovely update.

thanks for commenting😊, its true dosti sirf insaan ka mann dekh ke kiya jata hain na ko kuch aur dekh ke, abhi tak RaYa ki dosti nahi huyi hain but they enjoy each others company, they want to share their feelings to each other but something is pulling them back, Priya came to know Ram's another face which was contrast and surprising for her, duniya jisse Casanova aur shrewd, diplomatic businessman janta hain kaise yeh maan le ke he has a child's heart, but Priya has seen his that side, both feel something for each other but can't express, Neha wanted to show the truth of her brother to the family, though she loved her fatty very much but after all she is a woman and can't bear the disrespect towards another woman, am really glad that u liked the update...pleasure is all mine
jineejiggs thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pinkjali

are wah..!! raya ke beech main kuch toh hua hai kuch ho gaya hai... really meethi is an Angel agar wo na hoti toh sayad hume itne cute raya moments kabhi bhi dhekno ka milta... ram and priya both has fallen for each other just the realization is needed.. thank god atlas neha has taken a step to reunite raya, hope the kapoor achieve there mission very soon... gr8 update, the story has reached on a very exciting point.. update soon..

thanks for commenting😊, Meethi is the bond b/w RaYa, I too hope Priya gets all the happiness which she deserves, thanks for liking the part, keep reading
jineejiggs thumbnail
Originally posted by: peeyara

sorry for late comments  😊

update was beautiful, meethi and ram bonding and inturn ram and priya bonding again through her😊
neha is too good, she has told her family about ram deeds and now they are planning about ram marriage with ram😛
wat would be ram n priya's reaction after knowing kapoors plan? but I guess shayad...shayad priya naa kardegi then may be afterwards she'll agree .
thank u for pm and do continue soon 😊

thanks for commenting😊, don't be sorry dear, thanks for liking the update, it will really be interesting to know what RaYa will do knowing Kapoors plan, but before that let us see what Kapoors tell Priya...my pleasure
jineejiggs thumbnail
Originally posted by: sandhyasn

wonderful update..

kahi saare baatein saamne aa gayi...

sabse achhi baat yeh hui ki Priya ki sachhayi Ram ke family members ko pata chal gayi...
a new ray of hope ki that everything will be fine. Priya will gets his happiness back..

Ram's bonding with meethi and because of her raya met each other. I will surely meethi ki wajah se Raya ek hone wale hai...

shruti ko doubt toh aa hi gaya hai..abb bahut jald sachaayi bhi saamne aa jaayegi...
Neha ne ghar par sachaayi batakar bahut achha kaam kiya...

now everybody in Pune...abb bahut jald Priya se mulakat bhi hogi aur Ram se face off bhi hog.
oh God I am too excited...
Please update soon. arre muje pata hai next update is on sat. only
waiting...and sorry for delay...and thanks for PM😊

thanks for commenting😊, yes the truth has come out and thanks to Neha, let's see what Shruthi do now as she is really having doubt that something has happened in Amritsar, but will she be able to find out?, that's the question...don't be sorry yaar, thanks for liking this part...pleasure is all mine
jineejiggs thumbnail
Originally posted by: viny_queen

but i feel u move story really slow 

dnot think i dont like it i 
 but prih bhi like most of the scene of family and friend   not raya
they r seprate like in drama ...
hpe u dnot mind
 but must say when u met them and they see eachother my 

thanks for giving such toony comments, I liked it😆👏, will try to pace it up with RaYa moments😊
jineejiggs thumbnail
Originally posted by: jineejiggs

am really glad that my writing has draw the attention of yours, I always try to update weekly, I know u all r becoming impatient but I try my best to update early😊

what do you think ab aage kya hoga?, I mean kya RaYa raazi honge, moreover will Ram agree in the marriage?, what will be his reactions?