sry for late
thanks for pm
continue soon

thanks for commenting😊, my pleasure, thanks for liking the part
jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
here comes the preview, ENJOY

Ram – Meethi, aap mujhse dosti karoge, saying this he forwarded his hand for a shake.

Meethi saw his hand and then looked at Priya for her response.

Priya nod her head in affirmation.

Meethi forwarded her right hand and tried to take Ram's hand and slowly uttered the word hmmm.

Ram then spread his arm again and Meethi looked at Priya and saw she is smiling, Meethi came down from Priya's lap and come to Ram, he took her in his embrace and hugged her.

On the other hand, Ram bhi Priya ko miss karne laga hain, peechle 3 mahino me Ram ka koi affair nahi hua hain, Amritsar se lautne ke baad aapne aap ko kaam me busy kar rakhha tha aur isi wajah se out of India gaya tha, par wahan par bhi uska koi nayi girlfrnd nahi hua, ek alag sa aur ajeeb sa Ram ne feel kiya Priya ki letter parne ke baad, though he don't admit par kahin na kahin woh Priya ke liye kuch feel karne laga hain, shayad isi liye jab ussne Priya se uss raat aur uska aftermath ke bare me baat karna chaha toh uske peeche uska ek concern tha, Ram nahin chahta tha Priya ko koi sazaa mile uske wajah se, lekin Priya ke muh se woh sab sunneke baad usse laga ke woh bewajah sab soch raha hain, uski EGO kahin na kahin hurt hua tha, lekin saath hi saath woh samajh gaya ke Priya sab se alag hain, she is very headstrong and will determined girl, uski yehi khoobiyaan Ram ko baar baar Priya ke bare me sochne me majboor kar raha hain

shavii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: jineejiggs

here comes the preview, ENJOY

Ram ' Meethi, aap mujhse dosti karoge, saying this he forwarded his hand for a shake.

Meethi saw his hand and then looked at Priya for her response.

Priya nod her head in affirmation.

Meethi forwarded her right hand and tried to take Ram's hand and slowly uttered the word hmmm.

Ram then spread his arm again and Meethi looked at Priya and saw she is smiling, Meethi came down from Priya's lap and come to Ram, he took her in his embrace and hugged her.

On the other hand, Ram bhi Priya ko miss karne laga hain, peechle 3 mahino me Ram ka koi affair nahi hua hain, Amritsar se lautne ke baad aapne aap ko kaam me busy kar rakhha tha aur isi wajah se out of India gaya tha, par wahan par bhi uska koi nayi girlfrnd nahi hua, ek alag sa aur ajeeb sa Ram ne feel kiya Priya ki letter parne ke baad, though he don't admit par kahin na kahin woh Priya ke liye kuch feel karne laga hain, shayad isi liye jab ussne Priya se uss raat aur uska aftermath ke bare me baat karna chaha toh uske peeche uska ek concern tha, Ram nahin chahta tha Priya ko koi sazaa mile uske wajah se, lekin Priya ke muh se woh sab sunneke baad usse laga ke woh bewajah sab soch raha hain, uski EGO kahin na kahin hurt hua tha, lekin saath hi saath woh samajh gaya ke Priya sab se alag hain, she is very headstrong and will determined girl, uski yehi khoobiyaan Ram ko baar baar Priya ke bare me sochne me majboor kar raha hain

so meeti went and embraced ram

omg 😲 ram thinking of priya ye badi twist hain but achha hain
kab hain update😉
Edited by shamavi - 10 years ago
Mi_AmOR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
So sweet meethi and priya's bond...
And nw..meethi and ram's bond..
Good to see ram strtd to thnk abt priya...
Hope he realises his feelings soon..

Update asap..
dilini2 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow very very intrastate preview...ram and meethi bond maby help ram to more canes understand priya...and last 3mont ram had a no   affairs😃...how abut priya adopt meethi...its just a thought😊
update soon
vironikajain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Interesting preview..good to read that he was not at peace too in these 3 months nd all this things have affected him also..
He is thinking about her hmm but his big EGO is coming in btw ..
hope he accept what his heart is saying nd realize his feelings soon..in all this thing Meethi is going to be big help.. 😃 Edited by vironikajain - 10 years ago
sampa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
very nice preview...pls pls pls updt soon..