Awesome update 

thanks for commenting😊
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by varshathakkar

RAYA ARE STILL ALONE 

thanks for commenting😊...this is our Meethi, she is like this baby doll❤️🤗
Originally posted by tulshan1989

it was good priya answered ram very well and it seems that ram is feeling guilty continue soon waiting for the next part and thanks for the pm

thanks for commenting😊, Ram is actually feeling sorry for Priya
Originally posted by farwasneha

Very nice continue soon ;) r
Finally he is feeling guilty

thanks for commenting😊, do you really think he is feeling guilty
Originally posted by lpsakshi

suprb suprb 👏👏👏very i m  deeply in love with priya charctr 

thanks for commenting😊, thanks for loving the character of Priya
Originally posted by chillpc

very nice part...
lagta hain ram strtd to feel guilty...
nice to see that he came to orphanage...

feeling bad fr priya...ab mila bi do raya ko...
cant see priya crying...

contn asap...
thnx fr the pm...

thanks for commenting😊, pata nahi whether Ram is feeling guilty or not, am sorry to make Priya cry but she is strong girl, she will handle herself...my pleasure
Originally posted by dilini2

awesome  update...i love the way you disrobe little meethi...❤️shi is darling...i hope now ram file gilt and realist his mistake 
thanks for pm

thanks for commenting😊, yes Meethi is actually a darling, she is extremely cute and sweet... hope so...my pleasure
Originally posted by nairitabala1988

Hi ,

First a congratulations on completion of 100 pages .

Loved every bit of the update. priya 's motherly care for meethi , her rage towards ram . when ram doesn't have any feeling for her then why he is trying to get himself bothered about Priya :-P . so priya 's reply is definitely a slap on his face but silently . Well Ram came down to see who is meethi ... interesting ... so basically he is either stalking on priya or some other story behind his visit to the orphanage that time will tell as the story unfolds but i can bet on a thing that priya is not so much pleased to see ram there at the very first moment . though i can be proved wrong as the story progresses when ram 's orignal motto behind the visit to the place gets revealed . hope to read more soon .. till then ...cheers ...

Nairita

thank you so very much for congratulating me and for commenting😊, this is all because of my readers who have liked my writing and inspired me with their valuable comments, so a big THANKS to them...Ram isn't feeling guilty, its just that he is sorry for his deeds, he isn't ashamed but realises his fault, actually he understood that Priya is not like others and there he is feeling sorry, nothing more than that and Priya showed her rage coz she couldn't find any guilt in his eyes but Ram keep on saying sorry to her without realizing so that is why Priya said such things to him, well his visit to orphanage will reveal later, but one thing is for sure, Priya didn't expect him to be there, let's see what fate brings to them.
Originally posted by shamavi

omg kitna kuch huaa😲 ab ram kya kar raha hain in orphanage and meeting meeti?😲
not having good feeling

muje kyun lagta hain this kid is neha's 😕 may be she got pregnant before and the baby is her😕 and ram will take blame on himself to save his sister life😕

btw omg priya ne kya kaha she will abort😲 but ram keliye wo sahi taaa he shd learn ... kisi ka dil todna galat baat hain but haan u shd have made sure ram is in still the believe that priya preggy hain😆 toda tadapati to achha hota😉

ab last thing meeti meeting with ram and why was he there😕 achha nahi lagaa kuch to honewala hain

continue soon😭

thanks for commenting😊, ab Ram kya kar rahe hain yeh toh wahi jaane, dekhte hain kya hota hain, let me clear ur thinking, Meethi is not Neha's illegitimate child, so just relax...Priya ne jo kuch bhi kahan hain Ram ko she meant that, she is strong and sensible but with that emotional too but this time she was absolutely right, dekhte hain Meethi ram se milti hain bhi ya nahi😛
Originally posted by sakshirambalh

Nice update...loved priya and meethi's bonding...continue soon and thnks for pm

thanks for commenting😊, yes they share a strong bond...my pleasure