Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: sampa123

jldi updt do yaar...

will surely do but after the second preview, so keep reading😛
shavii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jineejiggs

areee baap reee kitne saare guesses but one thing I can say that in this story Ashwin will not make any entry, so no question of him, with that Priya isn't going to have twins, ab whether Ram is coming back in her life or not that will be only unfold when u read the update, but nice guessing, keep guessing😛

are yaar twins banado ya phir quartet  for change😆
jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shamavi

are yaar twins banado ya phir quartet  for change😆

jab waqt ayega tab bata dungi, filhaal Priya isn't carrying twins rather she isn't expecting😛
Edited by jineejiggs - 10 years ago
vironikajain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

am sure Neha will apologize to her for being so harsh towards Priya, as far as RaYa meet is concerned, let's see kya hota hain, I really want to see Ram's reaction to see Priya and vice versa, but from preview it seems he hasn't changed at all

I also want to see his reactions after seeing priya...
He has changed or not..wo toh ab update mein hi pata chalega..dekhte hai
.sangs123. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
interesting preview
waiting for updt dear
updt fast
jineejiggs thumbnail

Originally posted by: vironikajain

I also want to see his reactions after seeing priya...
He has changed or not..wo toh ab update mein hi pata chalega..dekhte hai

dekhte hain Ram Kapoor change huye ke nahi, waise itni jaldi change honewale insaan hain nahi hain woh but still let's see
jineejiggs thumbnail

Originally posted by: .sangs123.

interesting preview
waiting for updt dear
updt fast

will surely do that, till then enjoy the second preview
jineejiggs thumbnail
here comes the second preview, ENJOY

Priya looked at him and after some moments with much unwillingness took her seat.

Ram – Priya look, I know ke maine jo bhi kiya woh shayad mujhe nahi karna chahiye tha, but believe me it wasn't intentional, mujhe nahi pata tha baat itni aage barr jayegi, and trust me tumne jo kiya mujhe bilkul bura nahi laga, infact tumhare jagah koi aur hota toh woh bhi shayad aise hi react karta. Shayad isi beech kahin na kahin maine bhi tumhe hurt kiya hain, am really sorry for that.

Priya looked at him, she didn't find any guilt in his eyes.

Now RaYa in the car, dono hi bilkul chhup hain, Priya didn't want this but she had no option left so she is little awkward, on the other hand Ram is immersed in his thought. Pura raasta dono ne ek dusre se kuch nahi kahan, waise bhi Priya ko kuchh kehna hain bhi nahi aur Ram bhi Priya se aur koi sawaal nahi kiya. After some moments Priya said that they have come to her home, she came out of the car saying thanks to Ram and entered her house, for not a single time she turned back but Ram kept watching her till she disappears. He took a u-turn and came to his Hotel room.

vironikajain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hmmm interesting preview...looks like he hasnt changed nd has no guilt whatsoever about what happened.. 😔
Now priya will be more hurt whenever she will see him.. 😒
Update soon plz..
shavii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

here comes the second preview, ENJOY

Priya looked at him and after some moments with much unwillingness took her seat.

Ram ' Priya look, I know ke maine jo bhi kiya woh shayad mujhe nahi karna chahiye tha, but believe me it wasn't intentional, mujhe nahi pata tha baat itni aage barr jayegi, and trust me tumne jo kiya mujhe bilkul bura nahi laga, infact tumhare jagah koi aur hota toh woh bhi shayad aise hi react karta. Shayad isi beech kahin na kahin maine bhi tumhe hurt kiya hain, am really sorry for that.

Priya looked at him, she didn't find any guilt in his eyes.

Now RaYa in the car, dono hi bilkul chhup hain, Priya didn't want this but she had no option left so she is little awkward, on the other hand Ram is immersed in his thought. Pura raasta dono ne ek dusre se kuch nahi kahan, waise bhi Priya ko kuchh kehna hain bhi nahi aur Ram bhi Priya se aur koi sawaal nahi kiya. After some moments Priya said that they have come to her home, she came out of the car saying thanks to Ram and entered her house, for not a single time she turned back but Ram kept watching her till she disappears. He took a u-turn and came to his Hotel room.

ye kaise preview hain😕