RaYa FF - mann ki lagan...ishq hain tumse, updt 139 - Page 67

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by bpatil3

Chalo phir ek ladki ke saath aane wale hai ramji full on charming ke saath?

Ram is definitely coming back but not with any girl, but coming back in his own style😃
Originally posted by lpsakshi

so ram is coming with his full force to manane ke priya ko

Ram is coming back that's true but whether to pacify Priya or to manofy her is not known, that u have to find in the update😉
Originally posted by jineejiggs

Ram is definitely coming back but not with any girl, but coming back in his own style😃
humein intezaar rahega ramji 
Originally posted by vironikajain

Yeah i agree with u..some wounds can never but its totally upon us how to live with that wound 😊
Close hi sahi..par i cant think of anything other than this lets wait for it to reveal in update itself.. 😃

to live with the wounds is what life is and yes its true how we face that and deal with that is what makes us a perfect human being in the society😊...okay let's see what's in store for RaYa now
Originally posted by sakshirambalh

pls dont want any other man in priya's life...because v love them as raya...pls ram ko realise karvado uski blunder ka...make him realise tht priya is made for him and so as he...jealousy ka track accha hoga...but make sure tht priya s always for ram and they are destined to be together...waiting for the update...want to know what happened to ram in these 3 months 

I know any other man in Priya's life can't be taken by my readers but tell me one thing, doesn't Priya deserve another chance in life to be happy?, doesn't she need a companion in her life?, I know Priya loves Ram but does that mean Ram has to love her, pyaar me koi zabardasti toh nahi hain na, if after that night Ram don't feel anything for her then that means he never care or bother about her, no one knows that lies in future.😊
Originally posted by bpatil3

humein intezaar rahega ramji 

bohot bohot shukriya intezaar karne ke liye, hum aa rahe hain😊
 koyi puch ne ki bath hai kay jaldi update bhi dedo
Originally posted by lpsakshi

koyi puch ne ki bath hai kay jaldi update bhi dedo

abhi sirf preview mil sakta hain, le aayu😆
Originally posted by jineejiggs