Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: devmohan

Too good.👏. Its emotional and depicts the loneliness of priya.Well I hope ki Ram ko apni galti ka ehsas ho gaya ho ya ho jaye, but don't wont ki wo priya ke pass isliye aye because wo guilty feel kare ya wo expectant ho with his baby, just want ki wo usse true love kare aur islye uske pass aye. 

Aur plz update toda jaldi diya karo naa plz plz plz,  ek hafta wait karate ho so bad😒. But love ur updates.😊

thanks for commenting😊...Ram will feel guilt about what he has done, let's see will he come to Priya or not or if he comes back, does that mean he has started falling for Priya...lots of questions but for answers u have to keep reading...sorry for making u all wait for updates but this is needed
jineejiggs thumbnail
Originally posted by: gupta90

very very nice update, totally loved it :) :) :) :)

hope priya tells the truth to vikram and neha

thanks for commenting😊, let's see whether Priya tells the truth or not
vironikajain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jineejiggs

just wanna ask u something, agar maan lo jo tum soch rahi ho wahi ho jaye tab kya hoga?, what will ur point of view the, just asking out of curiosity,don't take it otherwise

Yeah sure..agar aisa hota bhi hai toh nothing is wrong in this bczo priya ne sacha pyaar kiya tha or uske liye yeh galat nhi tha..or ab agar priya is pregnant( may be) then she is a strong char she can handle herself nd her kid too by her own..or agar koi acha insaan uski zindagi mein ata hai jise isse koi problem nhi hai toh she can settle down too..
But as i have said earlier too...only bcoz she is pregnant i dont want ram to come back in her life...let her be like this if he doesnt love her or doesnt have any feeling for her...she will be happy without him rather with him if he doesnt love her..Edited by vironikajain - 10 years ago
jineejiggs thumbnail
Originally posted by: vironikajain

Yeah sure..agar aisa hota bhi hai toh nothing is wrong in this bczo priya ne sacha pyaar kiya tha or uske liye yeh galat nhi tha..or ab agar priya is pregnant( may be) then she is a strong char she can handle herself nd her kid too by her own..or agar koi acha insaan uski zindagi mein ata hai jise isse koi problem nhi hai toh she can settle down too..
But as i have said earlier too...only bcoz she is pregnant i dont want ram to come back in her life...let her be like this if he doesnt love her or doesnt have any feeling for her...she will be happy without him rather with him if he doesnt love her..

I too agree with you, Priya is a strong girl and she can take care of herself and in that case baby too, but can she settle in her life with another man coz for her Ram is everything, can she spent entire life with another person?, can she forget Ram, whenever she see her child in front of her eyes, will always be reminded about him, but its also true that Ram shouldn't come back to her for the sake of their unborn child (if Priya conceives), I want him to feel guilty about what he has done with Priya...anyway any guesses about who is coming in Priya's life  
vironikajain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I too agree with you, Priya is a strong girl and she can take care of herself and in that case baby too, but can she settle in her life with another man coz for her Ram is everything, can she spent entire life with another person?, can she forget Ram, whenever she see her child in front of her eyes, will always be reminded about him, but its also true that Ram shouldn't come back to her for the sake of their unborn child (if Priya conceives), I want him to feel guilty about what he has done with Priya...anyway any guesses about who is coming in Priya's life

But she cant spoil her life bcoz of a man who doesnt love her...i m not saying she has to but if she find someone worthy nd good enough she can if she want to..nd i know she will not be able to forget Ram completely but time heels every wound..she has to move in her life na..so why not if one can take care, gave her nd her baby a new life full of love..love of father to baby nd love of firstly as a true friend nd then as a hus ( with time) to priya..only my POV
Me too..firstly he has to realise what he has done with priya nd his love too nd then heel her wounds with his love..
I cant guess..but its child that i m sure whether its her or any other child...
jineejiggs thumbnail
Originally posted by: vironikajain

But she cant spoil her life bcoz of a man who doesnt love her...i m not saying she has to but if she find someone worthy nd good enough she can if she want to..nd i know she will not be able to forget Ram completely but time heels every wound..she has to move in her life na..so why not if one can take care, gave her nd her baby a new life full of love..love of father to baby nd love of firstly as a true friend nd then as a hus ( with time) to priya..only my POV
Me too..firstly he has to realise what he has done with priya nd his love too nd then heel her wounds with his love..
I cant guess..but its child that i m sure whether its her or any other child...

I really appreciate your view point and even I agree with you, though Priya is a strong girl but Priya can't think someone else other than Ram and god forbid if she gets pregnant then it will really be difficult for her to move on in life, I know if someone really worthy comes to her life and willingly take the responsibility of her still she would be apprehensive, kehte hain time is the best healer but some wounds never healed up with time...yes u r very close with your guess😊 
devmohan thumbnail
May be neha patch up with priya and its neha and vik's babby going to come in priya's life.
jineejiggs thumbnail
Originally posted by: devmohan

May be neha patch up with priya and its neha and vik's babby going to come in priya's life.

nice guess, let's see what happens
bpatil3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Just want to say that u are very close in guessing😃

Are u planing to show Priya as preggy here.. n she gets pihu?
jineejiggs thumbnail
Originally posted by: bpatil3

Are u planing to show Priya as preggy here.. n she gets pihu?

only I can say that its not Peehu at this juncture