Vikram have doubt on Ram..😉

Superb work..👏👏⭐️\
Thanks for pm
continue soon..

thanks for commenting😊, am glad that u liked the part😃
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by bpatil3

Awesome Ujjaini.
Priya's emotions and hurt feelings were described so well.
Haan yaar guilt to hoga hi, yeh jaante hue bhi ram kis type ka aadmi hai, usse pyar kar baithi aage bhi badh gayi. apne aap se nafrat bhi hogi, apni bewkoofi ke karan.Par jitna thoda bhi ummed aur acchi bhavanaaye thi wo bhi ab nahi rahenge kyonki ram ne uski vyaktitv ko neecha dikhaaya hai apne gharwaloan ke samne.Ye kisi bhi ladki ke aatm samman ko thes pahuchayega. At least she didn't feel ki ram usse aone gharwaloan ke nazaroan me neecha dikhayega.  Guilt hoga, gussa hoga par finally ye wo dard hai jo na kisi ke saath share kiya jaa sakti hai na bhula sakti hai. Har wo apni nasamjhi ko assoan dwara hi nikalna padega. Lekin kehte hai na samay ke saath har ghav bharta hai. Hopefully it happens with her too. Wrote her emotions so well. really touchy meri priya ke saath mujhe bhi rula diya tumne.
Priya ne ek bahut hi accha tarika dhunda hai apne gam ko bhulane ki din bhr kaam me vyst, chutti ke din Orphanage.
Vikki neha issiliye aaye honge ki, Neha sachhayi jaan gayi hai aur sorry bolna hai usse priya ko.
Priya ki zindagi mein mere khayal se meethi aayegi to fill her loneliness.

thanks for commenting😊, Priya felt heart broken, she can't even believe that Ram has done such cheap thing with her, Priya was always attached with this NGO aur ab toh woh aur bhi aapne aap ko usme involve kar liya hain, u are partially right, shayad Meethi hi hain woh, but we don't know, so keep guessing

Originally posted by sampa123

feeling very bad 4 priya...cntinue soon

thanks for commenting😊
Originally posted by Pinkjali

this is not fare ujjani di suspense toh suspense hi rehgaya . but really another splendid update by u. the orphanage part and specially meethi was so sweet. can't see priya so sad , ram has to work very hard to make her and me happy.. hope vicram has changed neha POV towards priya.. hope u will clear the suspense in next update.. update soon..

thanks for commenting 😊, yes Meethi is very sweet, yes Ram need to do something to make Priya happy, but keep guessing who is new person in Priya's life
Originally posted by farwasneha

Maaarrr daaalaaa iss update ne... Mindblowing ... Feeling bad for priya :(.     Thanks fr PM

thanks for commenting😊...arrreee baap re yeh shaad sabse bada complement hain mere liye, thank you sooo very much 👏
Originally posted by BALHLOVER

sorry ujjaini  for late comments
I love this update but ..some thing hurts me yaar ..RAM's behavior towards Priya and his words towards his family member about Priya is really hurts me a lot
And more over Neha.I think Vikram told everything Neha .and Neha wil support Priya ..
And ur writing is fab..thank u for ur PM

thanks for commenting😊...Ram's behaviour is indeed hurting everyone, let's see if Neha aur Vikram knows the truth or not
Originally posted by Ukppriyafan

Nice update
Looking forward
Continue soon
Thanks for the pm

thanks for commenting😊
Originally posted by .sangs123.

wow dear
the updt is so amazing
loved balcony scene so nicely written
the orphanage scene was so emotional
ram is missing in updt
the way neha is justified in her way
becoz she does nt know truth
but its hurting priya more
just hope again happiness cms in her life

loving ram has became a sin and giving her lot
of pain
I think raya junior may be cmng ya ram himself
is cmng to raya life
thanks for pm
cont soon

thanks for commenting😊...Priya jab bhi sad hoti hain toh she comes in the balcony that is her favourite place, yes Ram will be in the next part, keep guessing who is coming in Priya's life😉
Originally posted by jineejiggs

thanks for commenting😊, the story needed to move forward so that's why this leap has taken place, I wanted to show the characters transition in these three months, where are they and what are they doing?, keep guessing about the new person in Priya's life😃

Lets see...
Nd I seriously want my this guess to be wrong..
Originally posted by vironikajain

Lets see...
Nd I seriously want my this guess to be wrong..

me too hope that the guess of yours to be wrong😔