RaYa FF - mann ki lagan...ishq hain tumse, updt 139 - Page 59

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by dilini2

this all happening become  selfish ram😑😑😑

ab kya kare, Ram kuch selfish ho gaye hain, but is that something wrong, agar woh aise life jeena chahte hain toh isme galat kya hain, after all this is his way of leading life
Originally posted by jineejiggs

ab kya kare, Ram kuch selfish ho gaye hain, but is that something wrong, agar woh aise life jeena chahte hain toh isme galat kya hain, after all this is his way of leading life

yes i agree this is his way of leading life but what abut priya life 
feeling sad for priya 
update soon waiting
Originally posted by dilini2

yes i agree this is his way of leading life but what abut priya life 

yes, I agree, Ram can do whatever he wants but with Priya he can't, he can't play with her life
Originally posted by tulshan1989

feeling sad for priya 
update soon waiting

will update soon 😊
hi Ujjaini
whr is the update dear?when are u planning to?
Originally posted by bpatil3

hi Ujjaini
whr is the update dear?when are u planning to?

will try to post it tomorrow😊
Originally posted by jineejiggs

will try to post it tomorrow😊
kk thank you..πŸ€—
Originally posted by bpatil3

kk thank you..πŸ€—

my pleasure πŸ˜Š
here comes the next part of the update, ENJOY

recap

Everyone felt the pain in Ram's voice, but Vikram was closely watching Ram but didn't say anything.

3 months later

Little Angels is an orphanage in Pune. The organization gives shelter to the abandoned and destitute children. It is a Christian missionary organization. Mother Cecily looked after this organization. Priya came to know about this organization when she shifted in Pune after her graduation. She was always fascinated by the charity works. She used to teach children when she was in boarding school. Priya likes to spend her time with children so when she came to know about this organization she came and meet Mother Cecily. Baton baton me pata chala ki jis school me Priya parti thi wahan ki Prinicipal Mother Vincent aur Mother Cecily ek dusre ko jante hain and they still keep in touch. After that day Priya used to come in the orphanage and spend time with the kids. Ahista ahista woh bachhon ke beech famous ho gayi, every Sunday she visits the orphanage, play with the kids and also helps them in their studies. Sunday aate hi sab bachhen apne Priya di ka wait karte hain aur Priya bhi inn ke beech aake ek alag si khushi mehsoos karti hain.

Aaj Sunday hain, shaam ke 4:30 baaj gaye hain par abhi tak Priya nahi aayi hain, sab bachhen hall me wait kar rahe hain, kisi ko Priya ko kuch kehna hain, kisiko apni drawing dikhani hain yah phir kisiko shikayat karni hain apne friends ki, par Priya abhi tak nahi aayi hain. Mother Cecily ne bhi ek baar hall me aake check kar ke gayi hain ki Priya aayi hain yah nahi. Bacchen bohot restless ho rahe the, toh tabhi Priya wahaan ati hain, sab usko dekhte hain par koi kuch nahi bolta hain, Priya samajh jati hain ke sab uspe naraaz hain.

Priya ' I am sorry children, I know I am late, par main kya karu, isse banate banate time ka hosh hi nahi raha toh'''''''yeh sunnte hi sab bacchen Priya ki taraf dekhte hain toh unn ko dikhayi deta hain ek bada sa chocolate cake with loads of yummy cream and chocolate chips on top. Ab bachhon ko chocolate cake pasand hain toh sab Priya ke paas gaye aur usse circle karke khare ho gaye. Priya kept the cake on the table and said, maine itne pyaar aur mehnat se banaye hain par sab mujh pe gussa hain toh main chali jati hoon yahan se, saying this she actually started moving from there but suddenly felt something is pulling her back, Priya turned and saw Meethi is pulling her kurti. Priya's lips curved into a smile and she kneels down infront of her and Meethi gave her a sloppy kiss. Priya kissed her back. She is all of 3 years old and a doll. She is the youngest member in this orphanage and the biggest fan of Priya. Priya took her in her arms and came near the table. She cuts a small piece of cake and feeds her. Meethi sucks the cream from Priya's hands and eats the cake. With her everyone had the cake and enjoyed thoroughly. Mother Cecily was watching this and she smiled looking at this scene. She knows Priya's past and also she has been watching her for past four years, she really loves these children and always try to bring happiness in their life in her own way.

Priya saw Mother Cecily is standing at one corner and watching the children, she came to her.

Mother ' Priya, sab tumhara kab se wait kar rahe the, aur ab dekho, they looked so happy.

Priya ' yes mother, main janti hoon, bas woh cake banate banate der ho gayi.

Mother ' I know my child, yeh bachhen tumse bohot attached hain, pura haafta yeh log tumhare liye wait karte hain, achha lagta yeh dekh ke ki koi inhe itna pyaar karte hain warna yeh log toh'''''.

Priya ' family kya hoti hain main janti hoon mother, ma-baap ka pyaar kya hota hain main janti hoon, isi liye main yahaan ati hoon ke inhe thoda sa pyaar de saku, kuch kar saku jisse yeh log khush ho jaye

Mother ' God tumhe hamesha khush rakkhe my child, tumne inn orphans ko woh pyaar de rahi ho jo yeh log deserve karte hain'''

Priya ' inn bachhon ki feelings ko main samajhti hoon mother shayad isi liye main inn sab se bohot zyada attached hoon'''''..

Priya aur Mother baat kar hi rahe the toh tabhi Meethi balance karte karte Priya ke paas aa jati hain aur Priya ko pakad leti hain, Priya took Meethi in her arms and saw her face is filled with cream, Mother yeh dekh ke muskurati hain aur Priya, Meethi se poonchti hain

Priya ' aapko cake pasand aaya Meethi?

Meethi gave a sweet smile to her and kissed Priya on her cheeks. Priya felt happy and she too kissed her back. Priya came to the children and she spend time with them, in fact sab ne Priya ko apne haath se cake bhi khilaya, Priya played with them, they shared their stories with Priya, stories about the whole week, what they have done in school, kya kya hua and all those, Priya helped them with their studies par isi beech woh ek baar bhi Meethi ko apne se alag nahi ki, Meethi kept sitting on Priya's lap and was playing with her doll which Priya gifted her'''''''''toh yehi sab karte karte raat ho gayi toh Priya ko jaana para, par usse pehele she made Meethi to sleep warna woh usse jaane nahi deti hain, Priya made her sleep and kissed on her forehead and said bye to everyone and came back.

Inn peechle teen mahino me Priya ke zindagi me kuch bhi nahi badla, jaise thi waise hi hain, andar ka dard kisi ke saath share nahi ki, Shruthi ke saath bhi nahi, waise bhi kisi ko kya kahegi, Ram se pyaar kar beythi yeh baat kisi ko bata bhi nahi payegi, andar hi andar woh iss baat ko daba di hain, woh Amritsar ki koi bhi yaaden yaad rakkhna nahin chahti hain par uska dil usse bhulne nahi deta hain, koshish karti hain sab kuch bhool jane ki par bohot mushkil hain isi liye woh aapne aap ko aaj kal busy rakhhti hain taki koi bhi yaadein usse na choo paye. Amritsar se wapas aane ke baad Rajat aur Shruthi dono se hi baat huyi thi Priya ki aur woh dono se hi jhooth boli ki plan successful raha, Priya bol nahi payi sachhai, kaise confess karti apne pyaar ka jab ke woh janti hain uska pyaar kabhi bhi muqammal nahin hoga. Isi liye usne Shruthi ko bhi kuch nahi bataya. Priya aaj kal bohot der tak Hotel me rehti hain aur aapne aap ko busy rakhhti hain, uske liye work was always a priority and now that has become worship for her, bas sirf Sunday ko woh Little Angels me jaati hain aur time spend karti hain'''''Priya nahin janti hain ki Ram ne Rajat se baat ki ke nahi, aur agar kiya bhi hain toh kya bataya hain, actually Priya ko interest nahi hain uss baat se, woh Amritsar ki saare yaadein apne dil se mitane ke ki koshish kar rahi hain.

Little Angels se aane ke baad Priya ne jaldi jaldi apna dinner khatam kiya aur sone chali gayi kyunki next day Hotel me ek bohot bada party hain toh uske preparations ke liye Priya has to leave early.        

Next day, a new day and a new week. Priya was arranging the banquet for the party. Ayesha was with her, helping her in the arrangement.

Priya ' Ayesha, remember aaj koi bhi garbar nahi honi chahiye, yeh party bohot badi hain, Mr. Dubey hamare bohot bade client hain, sab kuch smoothly hona chahiye, by the way, last minute menu me koi changes nahin hogi, main already chef se baat kar chuki hoon, and u just check out the drinks part.

Ayesha ' tu itni pareshan mat ho, everything has been taken care off, aur maine drinks bhi check kar liya hain, maine Jiten ko sab samjha bhi diya hain, he will handle it, don't stress out.

Priya ' good, achha party start ho rahi hain sharp 7 o'clock, usse pehele mujhe sab ready chahiye, sharp at 5 o'clock I want my team to be in the banquet, okay?

Ayesha ' done, everyone will be here sharp at 5.

Priya ' okay, u stay here, I just go and check with chef, saying this Priya headed to the kitchen.

The party has already started, Mr. Dubey is in the Ministry of Defence and he is hosting this party. Many top officials along with selected Army officials are invited in this party along with their family. Mr. Dubey was pleased to see the arrangement, he appreciated Priya on her work. Priya was nervous initially but she managed that very well. Priya was looking after some papers in her chamber when Ayesha came in her room.

Priya ' is everything all right?, kisi koi pareshani toh nahi hain

Ayesha ' u just relax, koi pareshani nahi hain, main bas yehi bolne ke aayi thi.

Priya ' drinks aur starters serve kar diya?

Ayesha ' yes, ho gaya hain, bas ab kuch hi der me dinner bhi serve ho jayega.

Priya ' okay, that's good, achha sunn Rajat Sir wapas aaye hain kya?

Ayesha ' nahi, actually tujhe batana bhool gayi thi, Sir ne message bheja tha ki woh aaj wapas nahi aa payenge.

Priya ' okay, achha sunno tum sab dinner karke jana

Ayesha ' tu nahi karegi?

Priya ' nahi.

Priya ne aur kuch nahi kahan, Ayesha thodi der usse dekhti rahi phir chali gayi. Priya phir se kaam me concentrate karne ki koshish ki par usse hua nahi, toh usne socha thoda bahar jaake fresh air le le, she came out from her chamber and headed towards the pool side. She was heading towards pool side when she saw Jiten is coming out of the banquet; Priya stopped him and enquired about the party. He told her that everything is perfectly fine and dinner has been served, Priya was talking with him when somebody said, excuse me, Priya turned and she was rooted there, Neha was standing in front of her. Neha wasn't expecting Priya in this Hotel, for some moments both couldn't speak anything. It was Priya who said first,

Priya ' hello Neha, kaisi ho?

Neha ' excuse me I am Mrs. Neha Shergill, not Neha, you understood, how dare you to call me in my name? and by the way it seems you work in this Hotel that means you are an employee so better address me as Ma'am.

Priya was just staring at Neha, her eyes filled up with tears, she didn't expect such from Neha, in fact she can't believe that Neha can say such things to her.

Priya ' I am sorry to address u by your name Ma'am.

Neha ' I am amazed ke tum mere bhai ke Hotel me kaam karti ho, usse chhorne ke baad bhi ussi ke saath kaam karti ho, kitna bada guts hain tumhara, koi sharam waram hain ya nahi, mere bhai ko apne pyaar ke jaal me phasa ke phir usse chhod ke ab usike Hotel me kaam kar rahi ho?, tumne ek baar bhi socha hain mere bhai ke dil pe kya beet ti hogi jab tum uske nazron ke samne aati ho?, how could you do this Priya?, mere bhai ne tumhe sachha pyaar kiya tha aur tumne ussi ke saath''''''.main tumhe kabhi maaf nahi karungi'''''''''.jab yeh baaten ho rahi thi tab Vikram wahan pe aa gaya tha, actually Neha, Vikram ke saath hi aayi thi party me.

Vikram ' Neha yeh tum kya bol rahi ho?

Neha ' tumhe pata hain na Vikram iss ladki ne mere bhai ke saath kya kiya hain?

Vikram ' main janta hoon, par yeh samay nahi hain yeh baat karne ki, aur waise bhi yeh Priya ka workplace hain, hum baad me bhi baat kar sakte hain, saying this he took Neha with him in the banquet.

Lekin Priya wahi ke wahi khari reh gayi, usse kuch samajh me nahi aa raha tha, woh dheere dheere pool side pe chali gayi and she sat on the bench. Neha's words kept ringing in her ear, Ram ne apne gharwalon se itna bada jhooth bola ke Priya ne usse chhor diya, sab ke nazron me Priya gunhegaar bann gayi hain, Neha sochti hain ke uske bhai ki life Priya ne kharab ki hain. Priya couldnot hold her tears and they made their own way to come out. Priya ne kabhi nahi socha tha ke yun achanak Neha ke saath uski mulaqaat ho jayegi. Priya still can't believe that Ram distorted the truth and placed that in front of his family. She said in her heart that it was her fault that she loved Ram Kapoor. Uss waqt Priya ko apne aap pe gussa aa raha tha. She kept looking in front and only could see dark night. After some time Priya came back in her chamber, she took her bag and came out. She informed Ayesha that she is going home. Priya bohot der pe ghar aayi, she entered in her room, and headed straight towards the bathroom, she took the shower, she felt cool when water droplets were pouring on her head, paani ke saath saath woh emotions bhi beh gaye jo Ram ke liye usske dil me thi. Priya janti thi ke woh kabhi bhi Ram ko apna nahi sakti hain par kahin na kahin yeh ehsaas tha ke Ram usse hurt nahin karega par aaj Neha ke muh se sab sunne ke baad uska yeh bhram bhi toot gaya, ek aadmi jo apne hi pariwaar se chhal kar sakta hain, jhooth bol sakta hain woh dusre ki feelings ko kya samjhega, usme itna bhi guts nahi tha ke woh sab ke samne apne dil ki baat keh de, aise insaan se Priya pyaar kar hi nahi sakti, aaj tak Priya ko laga tha ke usne Ram se pyaar kar ke koi galati nahi ki thi par aaj usse aisa lagta hain ke usne sabse badi galati yehi ki hain. She came out from the shower, put her clothes and headed towards kitchen. She took out the food, heats it and came to the balcony with her plate. She sat on the swing and started having her food, though she wasn't feeling hungry nor she had the appetite but still she had her food. After finishing her dinner she came to the bed and lie down. She was very tired as her day was very hectic today but she can't closed her eyes, Neha's words were constant buzzing in her ear with that the moments she and Ram spent together keep flashing in front of her eyes. Yehi sochte sochte Priya ne yeh maan liya ke Ram aur uske beech jab kuch tha hi nahi toh Ram kuch bhi apne gharwalon se kahe usse Priya ko koi farak nahi parna chahiye, jab uss raat ke baad bhi Ram me koi feelings ya emotions nahi paida hua tab toh yeh baat aur bhi natural hain uske liye. Priya toh shuru se hi janti thi Ram ka nature aur uska plan, yeh Priya ki hi galati thi ke woh Ram se pyaar kar beythi aur aage barr gayi knowing fully well ke Ram ke liye yeh pura cheez ek natak hain. Now Priya is feeling really sad, she couldn't hold her tears and they start flowing. Priya ke andar ab ek toofan chal raha hain, woh apneaap ko guilty bhi soch rahi hain aur apne upar taras bhi khaa rahi hain, ek taraf pyaar karne ki sazaa mil rahi thi usse toh dusri taraf pyaar ka dard bhi ho raha hain. After much time Priya got relaxed aur woh shaant ho gayi, apne hi mann se ladte ladte woh neend ke aagosh me kho gayi.

When Priya opened her eyes sun was already peeping in her room. She lazily rolled her eyes on the bed side table to see the time; it was almost 8:30 AM in the clock. She wasn't feeling right, her head was very heavy and had sore throat too, still she came out of the bed, took her towel and clothes and headed towards bathroom. She came out in her office attire, went to kitchen and prepared a light breakfast for herself along with a cup of strong coffee.

Priya reached Hotel and went straight to her chamber and started her work. Samay ka koi hosh hi nahi raha Priya ko, but when Ayesha came to call her for lunch then she looked at her watch, with that she told her that Rajat Sir was looking for Priya. Priya came to Rajat's cabin and knocked the door.

Priya ' may I come in Sir?

Rajat ' come in Priya, plz have a seat.

Priya came in and seat in front of Rajat.

Rajat ' Priya, main tumhe hi subah se dhoond raha tha, Ayesha se pata chala ke tum aaj der se office aayi ho and u also don't look good, what happened?, is everything alright?

Priya ' yes Sir, am perfectly okay

Rajat ' main kuch dino se dekh raha hoon tum bohot stressed ho, koi pareshaani hain kya?

Priya ' nahi Sir, aisi toh koi baat nahi hain.

Rajat ' well, toh jis baat ke liye maine tumhe bulaya tha woh yeh hain ki    Mr. Dubey ko hamare arrangements bohot pasand aaye hain, aur he has personally asked me to tell you that he is very happy for your work.

Priya ' it wasn't only my effort but my team's effort.

Rajat ' with that let me congratulate you, you have been promoted to the Manager Operations HR Department, saying this Rajat kept his hand forward and said once again Congratulations! Priya, u deserve this.

Priya ' thank you Sir, saying this Priya was about to leave his room, when Rajat said,

Rajat ' Priya, u really don't look good, u better take a half day leave, go and take some rest, as u know a big responsibility is on your shoulder now, baki Ayesha ko samjha dena, am sure she will handle it for today.

Priya ' okay Sir.

Priya came out from Rajat's cabin and came to her chamber and called Ayesha, she gave the charge to her and also share the news of her promotion.

Ayesha ' this needs a celebration, main koi bahana nahi sunna chahti hoon, aaj toh tumhe humaribaat manni hi paregi, let's have lunch together.

Priya na nahi kar payi and she celebrated the news with her team by having lunch together, all were happy for her, she bids bye to all and came back in her home.

Priya wasn't really feeling well, so she changed her dress and came to the bed. She closed her eyes and drifted to sleep. It was quite late evening when she opened her eyes, pehele usse kuch dikhayi nahi diya phir ahista ahista jab aankh ko andhera suit kar gaya then she came out of the bed and switched on the light. It was almost 7 in the evening. Ab thoda Priya ko achha lag raha tha, the pain in her head was gone, she splashed some cold water in her eyes and came in the kitchen. She prepared a cup of black strong coffee for herself and came in the balcony. She loves to spend her leisure time in balcony. Priya ko khule akaash bohot pasand hain, woh ghanto beyth ke aasmaan ke taraf dekhti rehti hain, yeh taare usse apno ke jaise lagta hain. Priya was staring at the sky and was sipping her coffee. She was thinking about her promotion. She is indeed happy but at that very moment felt very lonely. She was thinking such when she heard the sound of her door bell. She came to the door and opened it, what she saw, was unexpecting to her. Neha along with Vikram were standing in front of her.

any guesses woh kaun hain jo Priya ke life me aaya hain?, kya karegi ab Priya?, Neha aur Vikram kyun aaye hain Priya ke ghar pe?, kya Ram laut raha hain Priya ke zindagi me?...dheer saare sawaal hain par jawaab sirf waqt hi de sakta hain, so keep reading. If you like the update then please do hit the "LIKE" button and do post your comments. I will eagerly wait for all of your comments.

Edited by jineejiggs - 10 years ago