Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: bpatil3

I think she should talk to Ram first, let her understand what actually he thinks rather than just have wrong intuition by his one sorry. I really don't like Priya getting married to Ram only bcoz they shared a moment. If at she comes to know he doesn't love her, than she has to move on bcoz she loves him, I don't want her to convince Ram or force him to marry her. But wud appreciate if she opens her heart to him.

You be rest assure, Priya is a head strong girl, she will never gonna marry just because of the moment shared by them
jineejiggs thumbnail
Originally posted by: lpsakshi

yes i want to confess her love to him when he is again say sorry nd leave d house aftr mrg nd workng in same posotion 

let's see whether Priya confesses her love to him or not
bpatil3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jineejiggs

You be rest assure, Priya is a head strong girl, she will never gonna marry just because of the moment shared by them

Good wud appreciate it ..👍🏼.  She shouldn't be shattered or feel guilty about it since her love for him is so true n strong. But if at all she gets any signal from Ram, then she should try him realize it. thats it. Else move on😊.
jineejiggs thumbnail
Originally posted by: bpatil3

Good wud appreciate it ..👍🏼.  She shouldn't be shattered or feel guilty about it since her love for him is so true n strong. But if at all she gets any signal from Ram, then she should try him realize it. thats it. Else move on😊.

well I think Priya will move on but will that be easy for her?, can she forget about her love for Ram, don't know😔
bpatil3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

well I think Priya will move on but will that be easy for her?, can she forget about her love for Ram, don't know😔

Yeah i know its not easy..lets see how she compose herself..
Edited by bpatil3 - 10 years ago
SimSimmer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Raya had suhaagrat☺️ 
But it was a mistake😭😔 
Nice chapter👍🏼
Plz continue soon

vironikajain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

guys what do u all think, what should Priya do now?, suggest ur opinions

I think she should talk with ram first..then if she felt he doesnt love her nd doesnt have any feelings for her so i want her to move on in her life..i know its very difficult it will take time for her to handle herself but this is the only solution left..
IndYa4u thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Wow.. Great update.
OUCH!!!! Special moment that turned into Guilt trip for one and a heartache for the other.

This looked like an end to something that could have been beautiful but i think its the beginning of a beautiful relationship that Ram never expected.

Hoping for a Emotional journey from here on...

Overall loved the episode. Ram is surrounded by loving family which is rare these days... In real or Reel :)

Would love to see Ram wooing Priya to gain her love and trust.

"101 ways to win over your Girls heart" ;-) ;-)

Keep Rocking...
jineejiggs thumbnail
Originally posted by: ramkideewani23

Raya had suhaagrat☺️ 

But it was a mistake😭😔 
Nice chapter👍🏼
Plz continue soon

thanks for commenting...keep reading😊
jineejiggs thumbnail
Originally posted by: vironikajain

I think she should talk with ram first..then if she felt he doesnt love her nd doesnt have any feelings for her so i want her to move on in her life..i know its very difficult it will take time for her to handle herself but this is the only solution left..

thanks for sharing ur views, but I think Priya has make out from Ram's words that he doesn't love her