Frequent Posters

lalmadhu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
WAITING for the update.
jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
sorry to keep you all waiting, here I come with my next update, guys before presenting the update would like to apologize one more time to you as this update is an uncut and unedited version, if u people find vulgarity or obscene in this, do let me know. If MODs find this update not appropriate for this forum, then also please let me know.

recap

...In one posture he held Priya so closely that Priya could sense his breadth on the nape of her shoulder.

Ab shaadi me sirf ek hafta reh gaya hain toh Rishabh aur Natasha ne socha ke ek party ho jaye Neha aur Vikram ke liye, ab Mumbai me hote toh bachelor's party zaroor hota par yahan toh woh hone se raha toh socha kyun na baki sab milke inn dono ke liye ek dinner arrange karte hain toh wahi baat jab Neha ko pata chali toh she was excited but she put a clause that everyone should be with her and Vikram in this dinner. So finally all had to agree and next day everyone geared for dinner in Hotel Blue Star in Amritsar. Actually Hotel Blue Star is the most uptown Hotel of Amritsar, posh and luxurious one. Ab itne dino baad freedom mila hain toh uska kuch toh fayda hona hi chahiye, toh sabhi ne socha dinner se pehele wahan ke pub me jayenge will enjoy some time then will head for dinner. Priya has never been in pub before, actually she doesn't like to drink and also she didn't have any frndz toh yeh uska pehela experience hain. In the pub everyone was enjoying as Neha and Vikram got some time to spend, Rishabh and Natasha were enjoying in their own way, Ram was in the bar counter enjoying his drink. Suddenly the music change and everyone gathered in the dance floor. Rishabh and Natasha had already hit the dance floor, Neha dragged Vikram with her. She looked for Priya and saw she is sitting alone so she dragged her too, she shouted Ram and asked to join them, Ram didn't want to but on Neha's insistence he had to. Priya was feeling really awkward, ek toh aisa mahol upar se Neha ne kaise achanak dance floor pe le aayi hain. Everyone was enjoying the music, Ram came to her and asked her hands for a dance, Priya looked up and said she can't dance. Ram still forwarded his hand, having no other option Priya gave her hands, Ram placed his right hand on her waist and took her right hand in his left hand, he clutched Priya gently but his hand was firm on her waist. The mere touch of him made her shiver; she looked up and saw Ram is staring at her. Both swing in the rhythm of the music and unknowingly come close to each other. The lights are dimly lit making the ambiance perfect for romance. Now Ram came really close to her face and was looking at her intently, she understood what he is upto, Priya closed her eyes and Ram was about to kiss her when the music stopped and all clapped in unison. Priya opened her eyes and both parted, Priya is now really shy. She could understand that she has fallen in love with Ram. Her heart beats raised and she was trying her best to keep herself controlled. Ram looked at her and went the other way. Later that evening everyone enjoyed their dinner and had great time.            

Beech ke do din ghar me shaadi ki taiyyari me samay nilkal gaya. Ram ke chachaji Ajitnath jo filhaal Germany me settled hain has come with his family. His wife is a German lady. They don't have any issue. Ajitnath is basically a software professional and very close to his nieces and nephews specially Neha that's why he came to attend her wedding. Ram ki dadi ke saath unka zyada banta nahi hain kyunki he has married a German lady though Emma is very humble and grounded person.

Ab lag raha hain yeh ghar shaadiwala, everyone is busy with the preparations, Ram is super busy with the arrangements so do others. Uss  dinner ke baad nahi Ram ne aur nahi Priya ne ek dusre se baat ki, haala ki Priya ko yeh ehsaas hua hain ke woh Ram se pyaar karne lagi hain, lekin dil ko yeh kehke tassalli de rahi hain ke ab bas kuch hi din ki baat hain phir yeh natak khatam ho jayega aur phir woh dono apne apne raaste me chale jayenge, aur waise bhi Ram uska boss hain toh aisi soch dimaag me ana hi nahi chahiye, yeh sochti hain aur dil ko samhal leti hain, udhaar Ram ko bhi kuch alag lag raha hain, usse Priya ka saath achha lag raha hain, Priya auro se bilkul alag hain jaise Ram Indian ladki ke bare me sochta tha, Priya bilkul waise nahi hain, kahin kuch toh hain jo usse Priya ki taraf kheench rahi thi, yehi sochte sochte do din beet gaye. Shaadi me sirf do hi din bachhe hain toh aaj subah breakfast table pe dadi ne announce kiya ke Neha aur Vikram ko leke babaji ke darshan ke liye chalenge, unka ashirwaad lene, saath me Ram aur Priya bhi chalenge. Everyone was enjoying their breakfast ke tabhi dadi ne yeh announce kiya, yeh baat sunnte hi Ram aur Priya dono ek dusre ke taraf dekhne lage, toh tabhi dadi ne kahan,

Dadi – Priya puttar main chahti hoon ke tu aur Golu dono bhi ashirwaad le, yeh bohot shubh hota hain beta, rishton me pyaar aur badta hain.

Krishnaji – beeji aap fikr mat kijiye, yeh dono bhi ayenge, saying this she turned towards Ram and said, main koi bahana nahin sunna chahti, tumhe aur Priya dono ko ana parega.

Toh sab gurudware ke liye ravana hote hain. Pehele Vikram aur Neha ne babaji ke darshan kiye aur ashirwaad liya phir Ram aur Priya ne, aaj Priya bohot khoobsurat lag rahi hain brick red salwar kameez me, she was wearing a matching jhumka with it, neatly lined kohl in her eyes and a light shade lipstick, she was looking very beautiful at the same time elegant. Gurudware me jaane se pehle both Neha and Priya put their chunni on the head, Ram looked at her that time and he can't keep his eyes off from her, after Neha and Vikram, Ram aur Priya dono ne babaji ke darshan kiye aur ashirwaad bhi liya, dadi bohot khush huyi yeh dekh ke, aur boli waheguru hamesha tum dono ko khush rakkhhe. Sab ghar wapaas aa gaye, lunch ho jane ke baad Priya was in her room and was immersed in her thoughts. Usse bohot bura bhi lag raha hain aur ek dard bhi mehsoos ho raha hain, bura iss baat ka lag raha hain ki jo pariwaar usse itna pyaar aur izzat de raha hain unhi ke saath woh yeh natak kar rahi hain aur dard iss baat ka ho raha hain ki woh chahke bhi apna pyaar ka izhaar nahi kar sakti, Ram se apne dil ki baat nahi keh sakti, par usse kya pata tha ki uske liye zindagi kya leke aanewali hain.

Shaam ko sab beyth ke baatein kar rahe the, kaal Neha ki mehendi hain toh sab uss function ki taiyyarion me jute huye hain, Neha beyth ke apne chachaji se baat kar rahi thi. Dadi aur Krishnaji dono hi dadi ke kamre me the. Priya, Natasha aur Rishabh beyth ke baat kar rahe the hall me, toh tabhi koi aake Priya ko bulati hain aur kehti hain ki dadi usse bula rahi hain, woh wahan se uthke jaati dadi ke kamre me ati hain, wahan Ram bhi tha, toh woh thoda sa chauk jati hain par kuch kehti nahi hain.

Dadi – aa puttar, mere paas aa ke beyth.

Priya goes and sits beside dadi.

Krishnaji – Priya, aaj tum aur Ram ne babaji ke darshan bhi kiye aur unse ashirwaas bhi liya, yeh bohot shubh hota hain beta kisi bhi jode ke liye, aaj main bohot khush hoon apne bte ke liye, mujhe khushi hain ki mere Ram ko samhalnewali aa gayi hain, mujhe waken hain ki tum uske zindagi me dher saare khushiyan lekar aaogi.

Abhi tak Priya sirf sunn rahi thi, ek anjana sa dard uske dil me ubhar raha tha, toh tabhi Krishnaji phir se boli, Ram idhar aa aur yeh pehna de meri bahu ko, yeh sunnte hi Priya looked up and saw Krishnaji is giving a set of kangaan to Ram to make Priya wear that, Priya looked at kangaan and then to Ram, both looked at each other, Ram could see the moist eyes of Priya, now he also feels bad but before his mother and dadi he couldn't say anything, he took Priya's hands and one by one he slided the kangaan. While doing this Dadi ne Priya ka sarr chunni se dhak diya tha and then she said, puttar yeh shaagun ke kangaan hain, iss ghar ki badi bahu ke liye, aaj se tu hamari ghar ki bahu huyi, jitna haq Golu ka hain utna hi tera bhi hain. Priya now had tears in her eyes and she bent to take dadi and Krishnaji's blessings.

Krishnaji – aaj ke baad tum iss ghar ki badi bahu ho, kabhi bhi aapne aap ko akela mat samajhna, hum sab hain tumhare saath.

Priya hugged her and weeped. Neha who was watching this from the entrance of the room, came in and congratulated her fatty and hugged Priya tightly, she said to Priya,

Neha – ab jaake huyi tum meri bhabhi, but I will not call u bhabhi coz for me u r my frnd baad me bhabhi, chalega?

Priya smiled and said, done, saying this they again hugged each other.

Raat ko dinner ke baad sab soo gaye the, bas Priya ko hi neend nahi aa rahi thi, aaj pura din itna kuch ho gaya hain ke usse samajh nahi aa raha hain ke woh react kaise kare, ek saath itni khushiyaan mili hain usko par woh yeh ek bhi khushiyan deserve nahi karti hain, yehi sochte sochte woh terrace pe aa jati hain, samne khula hua aakash ko niharte huye woh taro se baatein karne lagti hain, aur pata nahi kab uske aankhon se aansoon behene lagte hain, jo pyaar, jo family ke liye uska tadap tha woh aaj sab pura ho gaya hain, usse woh pyaar, pariwaar ki chahat sab mil gayi hain par woh isse apna nahi sakti hain. Udhaar aaj Ram bhi bohot disturbed tha, subah se jo kuch bhi hua hain usme sirf Priya hurt hi huyi hain aur woh saaf uski aankhon me nazar aa raha tha jab usne usse kangaan pehnayi, Ram apne kamre se bahaar dekhta hain toh usse Priya terrace pe nazar ati hain, Ram sochta hain ki woh jake Priya ko sorry kahe, yehi soch ke woh terrace ata hain aur dekhti hain Priya chhupchhap khari hain, Priya ke kareeb jake usse pata chalta hain ki Priya ro rahi hain, woh Priya ke kandhe pe apna haath rakhhti hain, Priya turns and saw Ram is standing there. She wiped her tears but didn't say anything.

Ram – Priya, look am sorry, aaj jo kuch bhi hua uske liye……………..

Priya – its ok Mr. Kapoor, aap toh yehi chahte the na

Ram – nahi, mera matlab hai ki baat yah tak barr jayegi maine socha na tha

Priya – Mr. Kapoor, shayad aapko andaza bhi nahi hoga ke ek ladki ke liye yeh kitni badi baat hoti hain, saying these fresh tears trickles down her eyes.

Ram cupped her face gently and wiped her tears with his thumb, he looked at her face and without thinking anything he placed a gentle kiss on her lips, he sucked her lips, he could feel Priya's tears on his cheeks and slowly and slowly he deepens the kiss, at that very moment rains started to play their own game. It started pouring their love in form of rain drops. Ram left her lips and saw Priya has her eyes closed. He shifted his face a bit to see her, both can felt the heat inside them, rains already make them drench in their love drops, Ram scooped Priya in his arms and come in the terrace room. He placed Priya gently on the mattress, Priya still has her eyes closed and Ram was just looking at her, baarish ki wajah se yeh dono bheeg chuke the aur Priya ke kapde uske body parts ko aur bhi visible kar rahe the. Ram closed the door and came to her. He caressed her hair and kissed her forehead, Priya opened her eyes and saw Ram is looking at her intently, she lowered her eyes, Ram raised her chin up and took her lips again, this time he came over her and Priya dugged her head more on the mattress, she fisted her hand on Ram's hair giving him more access to kiss her, on the other Ram is holding her from  her shoulders. He deepens the kiss as Priya reciprocated him. Ram pinned her more on the mattress and Priya could feel his weight on her, due to this she arched her back, Ram trailed the kiss to her cheeks, chin, neck then to the breast. Priya shivered due to his actions…………… The windows of the room were open and it was raining heavily as if nature is also dancing in the unison of these two people . Maano aisa lag raha tha ki baarish ki boonden iss dharti ko apne pyaar ka ehsaas dila raha ho, woh dono apne aap me hi kahin gum ho gaye hain, …………suddenly a thunder strike and in the lightening of that, a glimpse of these two lovers are seen, the ripped clothes scattered on the floor and Ram is kissing Priya feverishly, which leads him to slip in her. He entered in her and understood that he has ruptured her, Priya felt the pain and clutched the mattress tightly suppressing her pain, her eyes were closed and a lone tear escaped through it. Ram entwined his fingers with Priya to support her. He very slowly and gently pushed himself into her and started to rock her; he came in a rhythm and took Priya with him. Ram could feel Priya is wet and he penetrates more into her. He started to deepen his thrust until and unless he was satisfied. He looked at Priya and saw her eyes are still closed but he could feel that Priya is with him in this journey. He caressed her face gently with his fingers and Priya slowly opened her eyes, she saw Ram is looking at her, she made Ram's face closer to her and took his lips in her, she started kissing him, this made Ram aroused more and he deepens his thrust leaving Priya panting, a sound came out from the corner of her lips similar to that of moaning. Ram could feel he is coming up and at the same time both exploded their juice and reached the climax. Ram rested his head on Priya's bossom tucking himself and Priya with a worn out duvet and peacefully closed his eyes…………….. Raat ke andhero ko chhirte huye baarish tab bhi bohot tezi se gir rahi thi par iss kamre me do anjaan log tab tak ek dusre ke ho gaye the, ek aisa rishta bann gaya tha inn dono me jo bayaan nahi kar sakta koi……………. Ram encircled Priya by her waist and sleeping peacefully, Priya too hugged him and was sleeping in his embrace…………….with the dawn of a new day, rains has stopped and everything looked fresh and serene. Priya lazily opened her eyes and saw sun is trying to peep in the room; she felt the weight on her body and looked at Ram who was still sleeping in same position peacefully. A small smile creeped in Priya's lip and she remembered the yesterday night, she blushed thinking, she put a feathery kiss on Ram's forehead, and was about to touch his arms when Ram stirred in his sleep, Priya removed her hands. Ram opened his eyes and felt a creamy soft skin, he looked up and saw Priya is already wake up. He shifted and came beside her maintaining a distance and laid back. Priya was closely looking at him and she tucked herself more in the duvet. Now Priya was feeling very shy, she can't even look at Ram, on the other hand Ram was feeling guilty, he remembered the last night. After some brief moments, Ram said,

Ram – Priya, kaal raat jo kuch bhi hua, uske liye I am sorry, mujhe aisa nahi karna chahiye tha, it was just a moment we shared, I am really really SORRY.

Hearing this Priya was rooted to her position, she knew that there is nothing between her and Ram but she had a slight hope after yesterday night that may be Ram want to have a relation with her, usse laga tha shayad kal ke baad Ram ko yeh ehsaas hoga ke unn dono ke beech pyaar aa sakta hain, but Ram's words made her realize that Ram don't have any feelings for her and he just think this as mere another one night stand. Tears started to form in her eyes but Priya tried harder to suppress that, in fact she doesn't want to shed tears in front of him.

Ram took his clothes, put that into and came out of the room, leaving Priya there. Aaj ghar me Neha ki mehendi hain toh sab log usiki ki taiyyariyon me jute huye hain, Priya slowly got up, wears her clothes and took her dupatta, when she found blood stains on the mattress. Her eyes welled up and she slouch on the mattress, covering her face in her palms, jo aansoo usne rok ke rakhhe the woh saare iss baar beh gaye lekin uski siskiyan sunai nahi di. Peheli baar Priya ko laga usne koi galati ki hain, kal raat se le ke ab tak usne sirf socha hain ke yeh uske zindagi ke haseen pal hain, uske dil me koi guilt nahi tha, haan nahi tha, kyun ki woh Ram se pyaar karti hain aur jo kuch bhi hua shayad woh uss pal ka tha aur Priya ne yeh baat apne dil se maan li thi, shayad isi liye jab Ram ne sorry kahan usse bohot dukh huya par guilt nahi par ab usse guilt ho raha hain, lekin dil iss baat ki gawayi nahi de rahi thi ki usne koi galati ki kyun ki dil me toh sirf Ram hain aur jo kuch bhi hua usme uska dil juda hua tha………………Priya wiped her tears and came out of the room and went downstairs.

I know many of my readers will be angry on me and sad also because I made Priya cried, but believe me guys, Priya is a strong person, she is hurt indeed but she will move on in her life, its just that she is going through an emotional turmoil which I guess my fellow young ladies can understand the situation, but trust me she will overcome this phase of her life, am again sorry if I made u all sad. If you all like this part then do hit the "LIKE" button and leave your valuable comments.
shavii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
raya had suhaag raat😲
and ram said it was an mistake😡
uhuhuhu

continue soon
Edited by shamavi - 10 years ago
sushfiza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Aww ye kya ho gya 😭 😭
ram is too much..😡
this is unfair to priya's love...
u hv done a beautiful job..👏
kangan scene was touchy
update soon

Edited by 123fiza1 - 10 years ago
luvbalh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awww.. ram said sorry ..  

update was really good loved it ..
.sangs123. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
sweet updt dear
but till i know i felt ki ram did nt love her
but may be in upcmng updts he will realise it
i think even priya becomes preggy i guess
but the updt was awesome
cont soon
lpsakshi thumbnail
first thanks for pm and its absolutely hit and lovely and love u also 👏👏 waiting eagerly for next one 
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
fab update
feeling sad that priya cried
ram don't love her
when will ram realise his love for priya
update soon waiting
143prk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Really nice update 
Feel really sad for priya😭
Waiting to see wether priya fights or flees
Continue  soon
lalmadhu thumbnail
Very well etched the emotions of Priya.  When will Ram realise what he is feeling for Priya?  Waiting to read.  Please continue soon.  
Thanks for the pm.