RaYa FF - mann ki lagan...ishq hain tumse, updt 139 - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by jineejiggs

will do that definitely, actually Second Chance bhi hain toh dono ko ek saath leke chalna mere liye bohot mushkil hain but this idea came into my mind and I decided to go with my thought, that's how this SS come into being, hope I do not disappoint my readers

Its ok..do as per ur convenience only..plz dont take any stress that u have to update..we will deffo wait 😊Edited by vironikajain - 10 years ago
Great update...waiting for the update
pls con't soon
marvelous , it was a classy start ... i have never thought that ur New ss would be so unic and beautiful.. with the first update itself i have fallen heels over love with it... ujjani di u have magic in ur hands.. brilliant just brilliant, every character is written so finely.. i am damn sure u are goint to rock on this one also... wow.!! now am going to get read 2 stories , am so happy... thanks for the pm... update really really soon, can't wait much to read the next..

yaar pakka continue karna chahiye nice concept and interesting too..looking forwars to the story..thank u for ur pm dear…

Originally posted by Pinkjali

marvelous , it was a classy start ... i have never thought that ur New ss would be so unic and beautiful.. with the first update itself i have fallen heels over love with it... ujjani di u have magic in ur hands.. brilliant just brilliant, every character is written so finely.. i am damn sure u are goint to rock on this one also... wow.!! now am going to get read 2 stories , am so happy... thanks for the pm... update really really soon, can't wait much to read the next..

thank u so much for the love and support
good start ,pls continue.waiting for the next update.
Liked the concept very much..
Ramk Pure Casanova at the same time has respect n love for his family..
Paring is superb ..
Rajat and Shruthi πŸ˜†also Ayesha as Priya's best friend. aakhir sabhi ko accha hone ka mauka milna chaahiye..πŸ˜‰
continue 

Edited by bpatil3 - 10 years ago
neki aur puch puch..
update fast fast πŸ˜Š
Fantastic start.  Very touchy letter by Priya.  Wish Ram goes to get her.  Lets see.  Eagerly waiting for the update
If possible please pm me for the two ffs.  Waiting.
fantastic start & interesting story πŸ‘πŸ‘
pls continue soon
thx 4 PM