Arvi/Ashvik Heaven #149 DT Note pg 151 - Page 84

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by peachesnplums

Purvi is gonna oversee Arjun/DK business - is that true?? Yay! excited to see her in office!

yes she said im gnna attend meeting on Arjun's behalf!
Originally posted by Huma-

Hospital epii.. loved todays epii arvi cuming close emotionally DK is f9 now beemar hua so arvi can cum close ;)

did he really have an attack?

Jago - how many pages do you have to write? Can you not search a link and elaborate on that? Like expert say these 3 areas have promising research implications...and then talk about those areas? 
i dont know..i gues 12-13 ..why does she have to give assignment on first week of our college..? i mean what the.. -_-

yes she said im gnna attend meeting on Arjun's behalf!

Originally posted by jkhusi

Yess peach

super duper awesome - I wanna see an ArVi office scene 😊

did he really have an attack?
haye achha hua bechara...ArVi came close and DK is alive πŸ˜†

super duper awesome - I wanna see an ArVi office scene 😊
ME TOOO πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Purvi caring for Arjun like Mrs.Kirlosker n archu manav saw this :D

Mere OS kya kisine CVs ko bheja ? Omg
Felt so bad for Arjun. My Heart ached when he said to Purvi, Mom left me, then you left but I cant loose Dad. He has been unhappy for such a long time trying to keep everyone else happy. I dont understand why does Manav keep blaming Arjun. Arjun never cheated on Ovi, what ever happened, happened before Arjun and Pvi got married. He so conveniently forgot the circumstances in which Arjun got married to Ovi. He is Ovi's father and will always be biased towards her, SIMPLE. He should stop saying he treated Arjun like his own son, cause he didnt. 
Another good thing about todays episode was watching the confident Purvi. Purvi finally has taken a step towards being independent and starting her work again.

Stupid part : When the doc comes out after checking DK, he goes straight towards Gauri as if she is the head of the family. Cant the doctor see the son who is worried for his father, or even Manav why move towards Gauri. Stupid direction. 
Originally posted by ashvikluverrr

</div><div>ME TOOOπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Me 3
Ohk first scene was Aejun standing so purvi asked him to take rest aakar thori der bteh jao he said im F9 she forced him n thn she was touching his hair  epess n consoling him kuch nhi hoga Arjun tension maat lo n he fall asleep <3