eee!Gannu bhaiyya getting married! 😃

Meko dekhna hai meko dekhna hai!

N wait what? rushu with mooch? 😛 
mithilarids thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: sia221

DKDM loves to show weddings it seems..!!😆

So now its Ganesh's turn...!! Just wondering how come Ganesh is getting married before his elder brother Kartikeya...??

Lets see.. how it all goes...!! 

@sia221

DKDM loves to show wedding.. 😛 because of two reasons.. they can extend those parts min for 1-2 weeks, the whole drama.. shaddi , muharat etc etc.. and there wont be bloopers offcourse.. 😉 shaadi ke scenes mein sab maaf

mithilarids thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i ll miss chotu ganesh..

sadhil ... was the best.. 👏

his role of cuteness is shown similar to childs cuteness in real life.. children at small age.. appear sooo cute in their talks , mannerisms.. and when they grow big . they become matured..

bt gannu abhi bade honge.. i wish his charm , lovelyness remains in the same manner..

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
TimenTIMEagain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So its time to say bye to kid Ganesh, Sadhil will be missed
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: reeti.poly

yaa.. Tina is right..
Kartikeya is Kumar Ever He never ages... 😊

But in this serial, they've sometimes combined northern & southern stories (sometimes making a big mess of things), and they've even shown Devasena.  So are they gonna show Kartikeya remain unmarried?  I think they should have selected a new actress to play Devasena, reintroduced her into the script, and had her marry Kartikeya.

Or are they bringing this in and planning to air it around Ganesh chaturthi?
-Reeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@vrish

You never know what will happen with DKDM.
they are tremendous in showing tracks LOL
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Oh wow finally Ganesh ji is going to grow up 

Am looking forward to the wedding
sweetsandhya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Not ready for a grown up Ganesh therefore I was not very happy to see the promo. 😕
SadhanaV thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

I thought Karthikeya's wedding will be shown first as he is the elder one. So Ganesh has been changed and he looks a bit older to Rushi. I wonder who is going to play the older Karthikeya as I am not yet ready to see Rushi leave yet and why have they given Rushi big moustache he looks odd in them

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I forgot to add - Sadhil will be missed.  I too am not ready for an older Ganesh.  And Kartikeya w/ a mustache - where did that come from?  In all depictions, he looks like a boy.

Had this serial stuck to just one account - the Shiva Puranas, I'd have been fine w/ them showing the version where Kartikeya is unmarried but Ganesh is.  But since they've blended them, and even shown Devasena for a track, I'm not okay w/ them showing Ganesh's marriage but not Kartikeya's, or even Ganesh being married b4 Kartikeya is.  I do hope they insert some promos in b/w of Kartikeya's marriage & bring in Devasena.  In fact, given how they're groping in the dark, they could even bring in Devasena, Riddhi, Siddhi & Valli all into the same household, recall Menavati and make Sasuma Parvati's home a real zoo 😈😆