Devon ke Dev Mahadev

<3 Ganesh Marriage promo<3

-Reeti- IF-Rockerz
-Reeti-
-Reeti-

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Woahh New PromoThumbs Up 23rd June
They are showing a new promo of Gannu Bappa's Wedding Party

They are showing Ganpati Bappa's Wedding Dancing Wohooo.. They said " lets get overwhlelmed in this Pious ocasion of wedding of Mahadev's Ladle Ganesh..."DancingDancingMusic and Dhol is being played ... Jhanj is colliding Sindoor is spreading all over the set.. Star

And A New Ganesh Is being showed.. Big smileBig smile Aged one... Wowhooo... KArtikeya having mooch n twisting them LOLLOLand ashok sundari moving with Mithayis SmileSmile

Edited by reeti.poly - 23 June 2013 at 9:48am

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

Sharma68cool_wiseTimenTIMEagainHar_cutedollromi21A-A-Sanika97.Vrish.IndiisweetsandhyaKavyyaasia221jayvenkKal Elanu rulz.FemmeFatale..FairyDust.-Chipper-Treat-Proud-IndiaAmor.Howlarious-Swetha-

cool_wise Senior Member
cool_wise
cool_wise

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Yipeee our dear ganesh is getting married awesome promo Clap
but that means bye to our baby gannu Cry

Edited by mnx12 - 23 June 2013 at 9:43am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shreenidTimenTIMEagainA-A-S-Reeti-

anu rulz IF-Rockerz
anu rulz
anu rulz

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 10:05am | IP Logged
welcome to adult bappa..but rushi with moochi looked very out of place..they shud have gotten adults for AS and him as well if they had to...rushi esp..he looked very young..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

A-A-S

Tinacool IF-Dazzler
Tinacool
Tinacool

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Karthikeya will remain a Kumar that is why Rushiraj is retained Ganpati grows up. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TimenTIMEagainA-A-S

-Reeti- IF-Rockerz
-Reeti-
-Reeti-

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 10:09am | IP Logged
yaa.. Tina is right..
Kartikeya is Kumar Ever He never ages... Smile

A-A-S

A-A-S Goldie
A-A-S
A-A-S

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 10:14am | IP Logged
So Sadhil will be leaving DKDM! Cry Oh well, it had to happen some day. I think he has done really well - I really like the Ganesh-Mahadev scenes, they were so cute!

Coming to Ganesh's wedding, I wonder how they will show this happening in DKDM. 

Obviously we do not know what actually happened, but there are certainly LOTS of different stories about how Ganesh and Kartikeya got married, with them in different orders, and also stories in which one of them was married while the other one stayed a bachelor. It will be interesting to see what happens in DKDM and what bits of what stories they use.

In some of the stories I have heard, Mahadev and Devi Parvati wanted both their sons to get married, and at some point the father of Devis Buddhi and Siddhi (I forget his name) came to visit with his daughters, and wanted them to become Mahadev-Parvati's daughters-in-law. 

Mahadev and Devi Parvati then asked Ganesh and Kartikeya to race each other around the world, and the winner of the race would be the first one to get married, followed by the other one. So then only the brothers raced around the world on their vaahans. Kartikeya apparently was not interested in getting married at that point as he wanted to continue spreading religion/dharma in South India, but he took part in the race for his parents sake, and he went and circled the Earth on his peacock. Meanwhile, Ganesh was going very slowly on his mouse and so he went and circled his parents, as he considered them to be his world and because he felt bad that he wouldn't be able to do what they asked him to do (circle the Earth). After circling Mahadev-Parvati, Ganesh was declared the winner and so would be the first one of the brothers to get married. Then apparently Kartikeya declared that he did not want to get married yet, so Ganesh married both Devis Buddhi and Siddhi, in accord with their father's wish that both his daughters be Mahadev-Parvati's DILs. (This is just one version.)

I have also heard some stories of Kartikey's marriages but am not as familiar with these stories. What I have heard is that at some point while he was in the South, Kartikeya and Valli were married, and at some point Indra gave Kartikeya his daughter Devsena in marriage. (As I said, am not very familiar with them, so hence very little detail!)

I am very much looking forward to seeing how Ganesh's marriage comes about in DKDM. Obviously Kartikeya is still single at this point, so that takes care of the order part here. I wonder how they will end up having the younger son get married before the elder one, as they have already used the "race around the world" in DKDM earlier for determining who would be the Pratham Poojya Dev.

They might also show Kartikeya getting married at some point later on in the show, especially as they did introduce Devsena before, although they made her an apsara rather than Indra's daughter. Maybe at some stage they will have him go back to the South again.

Whatever they do, I think it will be interesting because they have so many different stories to draw upon! Looking forward to seeing this.

PS. I wonder if grown-up Ganesh will continue to say "ek baar maine vachan de diya, to de diya!". LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mithilaridsTimenTIMEagainanu rulz-Reeti-NandiniRaizadaa

-Reeti- IF-Rockerz
-Reeti-
-Reeti-

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 10:25am | IP Logged
 @A A S ..( apologies .. dun knw ur name...)

ya... the above stories are heard.. but its totally un predictable in DKDM. They just show all craps in the story...Wacko but lets see..

A-A-S

A-A-S Goldie
A-A-S
A-A-S

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 10:39am | IP Logged
@Riti, no worries. My name is Arti.

Yes, who knows what DKDM will come up with, as always.
They do have a lot of material they can use for this wedding, so whatever they do, I just hope they do it nicely and spend a bit if time on it without rushing it!

-Reeti-

Go to top