Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--HiNa-- thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Angel-luvs-s

But Imran was dating his wife for 8 years before marriage so how could ranbir have dated her for 5 years before that? ðŸ˜•

😆😆😆badtmeez dil mane na mane naa😆remember he is playboy😆and playboy know how to impressgirl even though they have BFS😆
MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Almost all of them would've dumped the ones who were with them during struggling days when they found success.. coz B town is all about making right connections and being with right people at the right time. 
abjbdishiuw thumbnail
Vivek Oberoi was engaged to a girl named Gurpreet(? I think?!)..he dumped her during Saathiya filming!
--HiNa-- thumbnail
oue post maker write my story to in the list

i was in love with cow 
but then i left him for dogy
i would have been more happier if abhishek had married dipanita instead of ashwariya. he and deepanita would make a better couple for sure.
MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Neetu_Unleashed

i would have been more happier if abhishek had married dipanita instead of ashwariya. he and deepanita would make a better couple for sure.

but dipanita is not as bankable as Ash Rai so she was for fun quotient in life and Ash is for domestic (?)/Societal bliss  😆
shadesofme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Neetu_Unleashed

i don't know about ash but i really think he loved karishma !
sad that it dint workout !
shadesofme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: czarcastic.

Vivek Oberoi was engaged to a girl named Gurpreet(? I think?!)..he dumped her during Saathiya filming!

he is seeing rani when filming sathiya😆
but dumped her as soon as he found certain Rai😆
ablazedmelody thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Vivek's was the worst. He was about to get married to that girl Gurpreet they even had a high profile engagement ceremony. 

Wasn't there something between Jr.B and Rani before Ash came into the pic? Kajol also had a boyfriend named Kartik.. she dumped him for Ajay Devgn. 

Persephone_Pri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Add Priyanka Chopra and actor Aseem Merchant( the guy who played Golden in the movie Wanted).

They dated for almost 2-3 yrs...1999-2002 n she was even staying in his house during the Miss India contest n I hv heard that he is totally loaded with money n have helped her during Miss India...not sure how much of this is true jst heard passing rumors 😳

In 2009 PC was seen partying with him.
Edited by Cutie_Pri - 10 years ago