GR and Jenny heart of SC

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
I have to be completely honest I would not have been watching the show..if the two leads weren't so attractive and weren't GR and Jenny...also the fact that their chemistry is ever soo oozingly delicious that you can't take your eyes off them when their in one frame...the show would defoo lose its charm and grace if these two talented actors weren't playing saras and kumud..both gr and jenny have bought the characters to life with their strong performances..they are honestly a treat to the eyes my weekends go on forever when I am waiting for monday LOL this is how restless the couple has made me..the UK is completely gaga over this jodi everywhere I go people are talking about saras and kumud..and all I here from guys in the uK is that 'ooh that kumud girl is soo fit and pretty' haha its funny cuz u never hear a boy from the UK talking about a starplus show guess its a man thing and girls are just crazy over saras in the UK ..this post is to jus dedicate and appreciate both gr and jennys work..this show would be nothing without them..and also jus to show the media that putting negative light on the show or the actors will not bring this show down..people always trying to bring down a beautiful show with nonsense rumours cut the show and actors some slack they do soo much to give us entertainment learn to appreciate then making up bogus stories jus so u can sell ur work...anyyhooo I love this show an the actors this post goes out to them :D p.s: as u can see I'v got nothing happening in my weekend atm loool
Nice post dear..😊 yes indeed.. jenny and gautam are the lyfe of this show.They are very sincere too.. I am also waiting for monday, and feeling sad when the day turns friday,
Nice post... 👏
Well Said Buddy.. You deserve 👏..

In fact , even me (From India) wouldn't have watched this show if it wasn't GR and Jenny in the lead..! 

Kudos Jenny and GR.. 😉 😃
Thank u and I think the post 'jenny should be replaced' be closed its causing unessesary tension between samud fans...and they find it so easy to just say replace jenn they don't thinnk of after effects I grante the show will lose 99% of its viewers so just enjoy the leads as no one can play them better then gr and jenny
i agree, only if they can put little soul into the romantic scenes..individually they r great, when it comes to close scenes that closeness is lacking, i cannot relate to their close scenes 100%..hope it gets better with time..i think romance is the genre of this show and aesthetically shot close scenes should be done with full conviction..hope the creatives and the whole team works on it!
Originally posted by mandygill

i agree, only if they can put little soul into the romantic scenes..individually they r great, when it comes to close scenes that closeness is lacking, i cannot relate to their close scenes 100%..hope it gets better with time..i think romance is the genre of this show and aesthetically shot close scenes should be done with full conviction..hope the creatives and the whole team works on it!

mandy what type of closeness u want yaar

i can feel all closeness frankly speaking i just want one and only one close scene in a week coz if their r too many ...my daily routeen gets disturbed ...as i cant concentrate on other things ...lol

though now am getting worried ...seperation track is coming ab mera kya hoga...i will die if i dont see them  in one frame within a week 😆
Originally posted by shana0127

mandy what type of closeness u want yaar

i can feel all closeness frankly speaking i just want one and only one close scene in a week coz if their r too many ...my daily routeen gets disturbed ...as i cant concentrate on other things ...lol

though now am getting worried ...seperation track is coming ab mera kya hoga...i will die if i dont see them  in one frame within a week 😆

tu rehne de shana..hum bolega to bologe ke bolta hai😉