Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ARSHI OS: U ARE BEAUTIFUL JUST THE WAY U ARE! Part 2 pg 21 (Page 3)

flower95 IF-Rockerz
flower95
flower95

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 10:10am | IP Logged
loved it dr

..Gunjan.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Gunjan..
..Gunjan..

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..blessy..

Originally posted by ..Gunjan..

res Big smile
----------------
I am still lost in the OS and little tears of my eyes LOL
this is such a touching and beautiful OS...touched my heart..Embarrassed
and OMG it is dedicated to me blessy didi ? Shocked Shocked Shocked really ? *faitwa* (<<typos toh theek hai mere naam main bhi typo gunajn nahi gunjan LOL) yeh tha woh surprise ? love u soo much blessy didi and love u more for this OS LOLBig smile HeartMonkey Icons Yoyo
 Monkey Emoticons 
u more special becoz it reminds me of myself...the starting part...when khushi is crying and then looks at herself in water's reflection..
the part when she thinking how people taunt her and make fun of her fatness and looks...becoz similar has happened with me in past when people make fun of me saying I am fat (<<ok not 99kgs like khushi  around 73kgs but at age of 15 this is soo much) and even when I was just 12 or 13 yrs old many times. now it doesn't happens so much but sometime it happens and it hurts so I could really feel how she felt almost. Monkey Winks 
she was orphan Cry
I could just imagine how bad she felt...she falled in love with her best friend and then thought he didn't deserve her
I wanna hate lavanya but I am thankful to her act becoz of her arnav came to know she loves him warna he would never know as she never told him and so with the fear of loosing her will never have told her how much he loved her...Monkey Emoticons Monkey Icons
this OS is so awesome the way he confessed his love and made her understand his love even when she refused to accept that he loves her and said she didn't deserve him and he deserved much better he made her understand he loved her and only her ..needed her and oh...that was amazing
loved the title also Monkey Icons Cici LOL
"

"Arnav: look at it'see who is there..you know who is that girl? She is my love. I loved her since we were kids..i fell in love with her when I first met her in aashram. But I decided to be her friend. Because I was scared of her reaction..dont know how she will react..? then another girl entered..i acted like im in love with her just becoz of my friend..i don't want her by any chance to know that im in love with her..because of the fear that she will leve me..Kushi's eyes filled with tears..she gazed at her reflectionArnav: did u see her? Her face..how cute..just like a kid..she is my laddoo. Her cheeks are so chubby..when we were kids I used to pull them a lot..and the blush on her face..its not make up..she is a natural beauty..the princess of my heart..but she'she thinks that she is not worth of me..i love her so much..very much'but how should I tell her that her personality doesn't matter..she is always beautiful for me..i need her..but she is asking me to let her go'what should I do..how can I convince her that she is the queen of my heart..Kushi was drenched in tears. he loved her..to this extent..and till now they hadn't expressed to each other..but still she don't deserve him..Arnav: look at her..she is still thinking that I don't worth her..kushi's eyes snapped out..he drew her closer to him with her waist and repliedArnav: her name is kushi..my kushi..only mine..and im only hers..''

and specially this part was my favorite don't know why LOLEmbarrassed
and I so love the end ...their kiss Big smileEmbarrassed

loved the OS so very much and love u too blessy didi Big smile Monkey IconMonkey Icon

^^ it so goes with this OS LOL google ji found it

sucha long comment...

my godwa

sorry behna

no monkeys...

i know re...even im golu...i hurt many times when people laugh at me..i donno...i just felt like dedicating to u

love u so much

and u  are a princess
ROFL yes this is my longest comment ever I never write long comments I am really bad at it
so we r like sailing in the same boat LOL..
kuch loog aise hote hai we can't change how we r ...patla hona aasan nahi :(

PaRud_AddicT IF-Sizzlerz
PaRud_AddicT
PaRud_AddicT

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 10:13am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ..blessy..

res Big smile
----------------
I am still lost in the OS and little tears of my eyes LOL
this is such a touching and beautiful OS...touched my heart..Embarrassed
and OMG it is dedicated to me blessy didi ? Shocked Shocked Shocked really ? *faitwa* (<<typos toh theek hai mere naam main bhi typo gunajn nahi gunjan LOL) yeh tha woh surprise ? love u soo much blessy didi and love u more for this OS LOLBig smile HeartMonkey Icons Yoyo
 Monkey Emoticons 
u more special becoz it reminds me of myself...the starting part...when khushi is crying and then looks at herself in water's reflection..
the part when she thinking how people taunt her and make fun of her fatness and looks...becoz similar has happened with me in past when people make fun of me saying I am fat (<<ok not 99kgs like khushi  around 73kgs but at age of 15 this is soo much) and even when I was just 12 or 13 yrs old many times. now it doesn't happens so much but sometime it happens and it hurts so I could really feel how she felt almost. Monkey Winks 
she was orphan Cry
I could just imagine how bad she felt...she falled in love with her best friend and then thought he didn't deserve her
I wanna hate lavanya but I am thankful to her act becoz of her arnav came to know she loves him warna he would never know as she never told him and so with the fear of loosing her will never have told her how much he loved her...Monkey Emoticons Monkey Icons
this OS is so awesome the way he confessed his love and made her understand his love even when she refused to accept that he loves her and said she didn't deserve him and he deserved much better he made her understand he loved her and only her ..needed her and oh...that was amazing
loved the title also Monkey Icons Cici LOL
"

"Arnav: look at it'see who is there..you know who is that girl? She is my love. I loved her since we were kids..i fell in love with her when I first met her in aashram. But I decided to be her friend. Because I was scared of her reaction..dont know how she will react..? then another girl entered..i acted like im in love with her just becoz of my friend..i don't want her by any chance to know that im in love with her..because of the fear that she will leve me..Kushi's eyes filled with tears..she gazed at her reflectionArnav: did u see her? Her face..how cute..just like a kid..she is my laddoo. Her cheeks are so chubby..when we were kids I used to pull them a lot..and the blush on her face..its not make up..she is a natural beauty..the princess of my heart..but she'she thinks that she is not worth of me..i love her so much..very much'but how should I tell her that her personality doesn't matter..she is always beautiful for me..i need her..but she is asking me to let her go'what should I do..how can I convince her that she is the queen of my heart..Kushi was drenched in tears. he loved her..to this extent..and till now they hadn't expressed to each other..but still she don't deserve him..Arnav: look at her..she is still thinking that I don't worth her..kushi's eyes snapped out..he drew her closer to him with her waist and repliedArnav: her name is kushi..my kushi..only mine..and im only hers..''

and specially this part was my favorite don't know why LOLEmbarrassed
and I so love the end ...their kiss Big smileEmbarrassed

loved the OS so very much and love u too blessy didi Big smile Monkey IconMonkey Icon

^^ it so goes with this OS LOL google ji found it

sucha long comment...

my godwa

sorry behna

no monkeys...

i know re...even im golu...i hurt many times when people laugh at me..i donno...i just felt like dedicating to u

love u so much

and u  are a princess
ROFL yes this is my longest comment ever I never write long comments I am really bad at it
so we r like sailing in the same boat LOL..
kuch loog aise hote hai we can't change how we r ...patla hona aasan nahi :(

jaanti hoon darlin...but nothing is impossible...even all comment me

more and more...but now they know wat i am...and we no need to change purselves...be as u like...i love ur cheeksss

muahhh

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Gunjan..

-iLoveZaynMalik IF-Sizzlerz
-iLoveZaynMalik
-iLoveZaynMalik

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Awh<3
So cuteee

:D

PaRud_AddicT IF-Sizzlerz
PaRud_AddicT