India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ARSHI OS: U ARE BEAUTIFUL JUST THE WAY U ARE! Part 2 pg 21

PaRud_AddicT IF-Sizzlerz
PaRud_AddicT
PaRud_AddicT

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 8:18am | IP Logged
hey guys...me back again with my os...to all my new readers im BLESSY..

check out
hope you like it...avoid typos please..and this one is dedicated to my behen gunajn...behnaa love you so much!!!
Heart

YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL JUST THE WAY YOU ARE!!

The night was so dark'the breath of the wind weaved through the trees'.the cold breeze was hitting her skin. She ran and ran and ran until her legs grew tired. Unable to stable herself she collapsed on the ground of grass squeezing the grass in her hands and tears brimming from her eyes uncontrollably .she did it..once again..she made herself a fool in front of the world and especially before the person she love..ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA. Tears prickled down her dove eyes through her chubby cheeks , and finally slipping out of her plumpy pink lips..everything seemed so blur. She rubbed her eyes with her fingers and managed to stand up. She took few more steps forward. She looked around and came to a conclusion that she is lost somewhere. Well, atleast this seemed better rather than getting embarrassed infront of her friends. She took numb steps forward wiping her tears every second. She found a small pool of water. Strolling towards the pool she stood in front of it..she sat on the small rock on looked at her reflection. She wiped the tears which were making her vision blur. Sniffing and sobbing she bent down to have a perfect look at herself. There she saw a reflection..with spectacles and chubby cheeks..even in the reflection of water she can see her dried tear marks..she moved her hand towards her face..it was very chubby which made a moment when she smiled or even talked..her gaze shifted towards her body..her shoulders fat and plump like a swollen blue berry..she stood up and looked at her total refection. They she stood'kushi kumara gupta , miss unpopular, miss weird , miss fat and mostly her well know name is miss 99kgs..her belly grown a bit in front..she angled her self in the sideways..she looked a bit like a pregnant'but she is not..thats her physique..she is fat..she is ugly..she is miss unknow..she is an accident..an orphan forever..and unfortunately she miss 99kg has fallen in love with mr. handsome of her college'the great arnav sigh raizada..

Yes..arnav is her friend since they were in school'he was the only friend who is a boy'well, she don't have any friends who were girls either..since her childhood , she is made fun..everybody teased her..about her specs and commented on her personality. She doesn't come out much'just because she is scared to show herself in the world..she was a numb and a weak girl..but since arnav arrived in her life she has changed. Her world has changed from bitter winter to a colorful rainbow..he stood always beside her..as her rock..her hill, her mountain, her strength..her everything..unconsciously she fell for him..too deeply and madly'but she never had any guts to tell him..because she knew that her love will never work out..she is the ugliest girl as far as she know..and arnav..every girl in the university falls for him. Its up to him to decide. There are many girls who stand in queen just for a handshake with him. And she also remembered, arnav always call her balloon. She knew it, he have no such feelings for her..

But the feelings that are running through her mind and heart are very precious for her. He doesn't feel anything but she is the one who feels. The vibrations that pass when his hand rub over hers, she is the one who feels on cloud nine when he smile at her, she is the one who will be overwhelmed when he support her when someone comment on her..she is his friend, she is the one who knew everything bot him, his likes , dislike, but unfortunately she cannot be his girl..the one he holds, the one he cares, the he takes into embrace'a lone tear escaped her eyes along with her sobs. The thought of her not being his love broke her heart again and again smashing each and every piece of her broken heart..she slowly collapsed to the ground again..still she managed to live, to smile'because she knows that in love there is no compulsion that the other person also should love her..love is only about giving..she consoled her heart and convinced that she is not meant to be with arnav and he is not in love with her.

And then came a fine day..Miss.Lavanya Khasyap'arnav's childhood crush. She has joined in the same university of arnav and kushi's. slowly things started to ruin. Its not that arnav doesn't care her anymore. It's the matter that kushi started feeling insecure. She very well knows how arnav crushed on lavanya in teenage. And now lavanya is back. She is just scared that arnav will leave her forever after his love enters her life. she had lived 22 years with anyone except arnav. He is her shelter..what if he leaves her too..? she will be deserted.

Added to kushi's fears lavanya sensed that kushi is in deeply and unconditionally in love with arnav, which doesn't go along with lavanya. She very well knew what is kushi. a nerdy girl with round specs and 99kg physique. Infact she is startled that arnav and kushi are still friends. Lavanya can bet that arnav is NOT in love with kushi. but she have to make sure of one thing. She needs to eradicate kushi from arnav's life. She knew what place kushi hold in arnav's life. She is his best friend. Even he falls for la, both la and kushi will hold same place. But lavanya want all of him, all of his money, all of his possessiveness. Kushi is the only obstacle for lavanya to make arnav hers..hence her mission started along with her friends sim and pam.

They purposefully send kushi roses and write slips that its from arnav. And by the time kushi reaches the place she sees la and arnav together which destroy's her. But still kushi held her heart in boldness and did not break so soon. Lavanya fumes every second seeing kushi with arnav..

No this is not working..so she needs a better , perfect plan to make kushi cheap , not only infront of arnav but in front of the whole university. For somedays lavanya did not irk kushi. little did she know that something big is cooking in lavanya's brain. She waited patiently and kept her heart ready to face.

And then came the day of PROM. No matter how many girls request arnav, he always dances with kushi. he don't want to make her feel unwanted. But this time lavanya begged him and finally he went to the prom with la. Kushi did not break. She knew she have to face many things in future..where she might also see arnav and la finally together.

The party was going fab..pretty girls with awesome gowns with their handsome hunks. There sat kushi all alone watching lavanya and arnav cozily dancing. she noticed some discomfort in arnav's facial language but didn't bother it.

And suddenly the lights went off. And her nightmare came true..kushi still did not dare to face the tune..she heard a song..her fav one, the song which arnav sang for the festival. Kushi slowly turned towards the video and tears rolled down her eyes..it was the song which arnav sang but the video is of hers..she didn't knew where did lavanya get the clip from. But it was the video of kushi's dance. Everyday she close the door of her's and plays the song of arnav and dance to its tune..she heard loud gasps all over the hall. And also very bad comments. Of course, who wouldn't laugh watching 99kg dancing on the bed with a teddy bear..her sobs grew louder..soon the trio, la, sim and pam came out behind the screen. They played the video numerous times..kushi slowly removed her specs..her vision was completely blurr, she covered her mouth to stop her sobs..her sobs grew louder as the laughter of the crowd echoed the hall' lavanya increased the volume of the video clip..and the song, her dance , her teddy bear and most impotantly kushi shouted I love you arnav in the video..

She has done it again, made a fool of herself..she is never left without commenting..and today she has been called a stupid in front of the whole campus. She clutched the bunch of her dress with her head down..she was surrounded by all the boys and evil girls. Her blurred vision was unable to show her a way to move out..

Finally the video went off. The three evil witches approached her clapping. Kushi took huge breaths and faced them. The one sentence of lavanya broke her again

Lavanya: so..the famous 99kg of the university is love with her best friend arnav singh raizada..

And the crowd cheered throwing pranks at  her. She did not dared to lift her head up to face arnav..still with her lashes low she saw his shoes approaching nearer and nearer. And there he stood before her

She waited for his accuses but the environment was silent. The hall turned silent waiting for the prince decision. She heard a gently yet determined voice

Arnav: is this true kushi?

She stood numb face drenched with floods of tears. the air between them grew hotter. With a force his nails poked into her shoulders forcing her to look at him. His eyes showed anger, and also questions. She managed to speak out but her voice box did not cooperate with her..with a force she pushed him and ran through the crowd escaping from all the questions. An evil smirk appeared on lavanya..the party started and she pulled arnav's hand to dance with her. To her surprise he pushed her and went to the other direction

Recollecting all the things happened kushi started crying badly..its not that her love failed but its that she lost her best friend forever..she cannot face him again. She clutched the grass pulling them out from their roots..she want to shout out loud..her sobs getting harder and harder. For the first time she is hating herself looking at the reflection in water..she just want to end her life..she cannot face anyone again..

The winds breath is getting higher..she heard loud scowls of fox. Her heart gripped with fear. She looked around and did not find anylight except the moons. Where did she landed..one  problem after another.she clutched her heart beat convincing herself that everything is okay..she is sure that she is lost in some woods because the party venue was near a forest..she cooled down when she heard yet another loud scowl. She stumbled back with fear..she have to run..she is so scared of the darkness that covered the skies..

She ran from there not knowing where to go. she has lost the way..she silently prayed for some help..she ran and ran and bumped into a hard well toned chest. Her force of the dash made him stumble back to..he head was correctly angled at his heart..she could hear his heart beat. Her eyes shot up..she pulled back and came face to face of his..she couldn't see him whole but the moon light glowed his face. His worry was clearly seen through his frowns. Fear gripped her heart. She don't want to get insulted again. Atleast not by her arnav. She ran back away from him..she was actually swimming in air. Arnav caught her shoulders trying to stop her going back to the woods.

Kushi resisted so much, with all his strength he made her to face. Kushi firmly let her head down not willing to face him. He cupped her full of chubby cheeks and forcefully made her look at him. Their eyes met'she felt the same vibrations she felt every time he look at her..she saw different in his eyes..so kind of dark and passion. And on the other side his gaze also demanded her answers..kushi forced her eyes to escape his haunted gaze but he pulled her chin again and demanded

Arnav: u owe me answers kushi..

Kushi sobbed harder shut her eyes as tightly as she can. He heard his voice again, this time more louder

Arnav: answer me dammit! Is it true that you..

Before he could complete she pushed him with all her force and shouted

Kushi: YES I LOVE YOU!!!!!

Her voice echoed many times. For a few minutes silence filled the air except her sobs and his sniffs. She clutched her heart and collapsed on the ground. Arnav closed his fists and eyes shut unable to see her broken. Then he heard are fading voice

Kushi: im sorry arnav. Im so sorry..i know u hate me..best friends are not meant to fall in love..but mein kya karoon..it happened with me..i fell in love with u..but..her breath hitched due to sobs..u no need to love me arnav..i know I have lost u forever..i have broken ur trust..before u say something that burn me to ash, let me go..

With that she managed to stand but he pulled her against his chest. Her breasts smashed directly on his hard tonned body. Sparks flown in the air and body. Her body shivered at his touch yet she did not dare to let her eyes meet his. She don't know why, she is crying too much today..unending rush flowed like a stream..her sobs echoed in the air..she was dangerously close to him. They have hugged and move close while they are friends..but this intensity is different. She heard his tone

Arnav: I love you too kushi!

His tone, was firm, gentle, soothing..the most comforting words ever she heard from arnav.  Kushi stuck in the moment..their eyes locked. She saw his hand reaching her cheek, felt her cheek moved along with his finger.

He slowly wiped away gently her tears. how much hurt she has experienced? She felt unwanted? There lavanya was insulting her and he stood with his hands in pocket like a dumb. He cursed himself. Now he cant make her cry more. She was still staring with him. Her red cheeks dried with tears and kind of shocked. Of course she will be. He never shown any kind of signs that he love her. This a defntly a big shock for him. He took a deep breath and

Arnav: kushi main..

Before he could speak she freed her self away from him.  He forwarded her hands to reach her but she stumbled back..with FEAR..it was all over written on her face..

Kushi:N'No'you don't love me arnav'you cant..

An frowned expression appeared on his face. He loved her. She need to be happy. But why is she behaving like this?

Kushi: enough arnav! You love lavanya. Not me..you both are

Before she could complete he pinned her to a tree. Lavanya? She thought he loved la? Anger brazed in him. He just repeated on word

Arnav: I said I love you kushi..

She  gathered her strength but his strength was greater than hers. She managed to whisper

Kushi: no..u don't

This irked arnav a lot. Whats wrong with her? After waiting from ages he confessed and she saying no? he left her hands and asked her

Arnav: whats wrong with you kushi?

She freed herself and shouted

Kushi: haan..everything is wrong..just because of me..im wrong..now leave me..

He ran his fingers in his hair frustatingly..whats wrong with this girl. He was about to break the bench near by when she spoke put

Kushi: i don't deserve me arnav!

His eyes narrowed. He turned back to see her sitting under the tree with her legs folded to her chest wiping her tears. seeing his confusion state she spoke

Kushi: u are Mr. perfect, im imperfect, u are a handsome hunk arnav and im'im so ugly..fat'unknown..im an accident arnav..you don't deserve me arnav..you don't desrve me..u are worth of gold not an rusted iron like me..please leave me..

She sobbed digging her face in her chest. He rapidly moved towards her dragged her. She tried to free  but he dragged forcing her. Finally they arrived to the same pond where kushi ended up running. He dragged her to the pool to see the reflection..

He pointed towards the water

Arnav: look at it'see who is there..you know who is that girl? She is my love. I loved her since we were kids..i fell in love with her when I first met her in aashram. But I decided to be her friend. Because I was scared of her reaction..dont know how she will react..? then another girl entered..i acted like im in love with her just becoz of my friend..i don't want her by any chance to know that im in love with her..because of the fear that she will leve me..

Kushi's eyes filled with tears..she gazed at her reflection

Arnav: did u see her? Her face..how cute..just like a kid..she is my laddoo. Her cheeks are so chubby..when we were kids I used to pull them a lot..and the blush on her face..its not make up..she is a natural beauty..the princess of my heart..but she'she thinks that she is not worth of me..i love her so much..very much'but how should I tell her that her personality doesn't matter..she is always beautiful for me..i need her..but she is asking me to let her go'what should I do..how can I convince her that she is the queen of my heart..

Kushi was drenched in tears. he loved her..to this extent..and till now they hadn't expressed to each other..but still she don't deserve him..

Arnav: look at her..she is still thinking that I don't worth her..kushi's eyes snapped out..he drew her closer to him with her waist and replied

Arnav: her name is kushi..my kushi..only mine..and im only hers..

Kushi looked at him..he was crying too..

Kushi: but arnav iam..

Arnav: shhh'..chup'bilkul chup'.i donn care how u look kushi..and whats wrong with you..you are perfectly fine for me..the most beautiful girl in the world..sont think im praising you but that's the truth..i love you kushi..so much'beyond the skies'please accept me.. I will treat u like a princess'no more tears or pain.

Kushi nodded her head negatively..he took her palm and kissed its centre..she closed her eyes loosing her control but still whispered no..he kissed her forehead..and then the other chubby cheek..she still chanted no..suddenly she felt her body free from him. She opened her eyes and found him gone. She yelled out of her lungs

Kushi: arnav'!!!

He is gone..no this cant be..she ran a few steps and shouted again

Kusi: arnavvv

No sign of him. She fell to the ground and shouted

Kushi: I love you''please come back!!!!!

She wiped her tears and looked around. There he stood beside the tree with a smirk. Forgetting everything she ran as faster as she can and hugged him stumbling him back. He smiled and hugged her lifting her weight..she is defntly heavier than he thought..kushi realized and pulled back from the hug awkwardly..but arnav pulled her more cozily and whispered

Arnab: don't worry kushi, I can live my life lifting you..

A dark shade crept in her cheeks..she was blushing..enjoying the view he replied

Arnav: don't blush balloon, I wanna eat ur cheeks..

That's it she hid herself in his chest, where she find her comfort all the time. He grabbed her hair and lifted her chin..

Arnav: say it again..

Kushi smiled and replied blushing

Kushi: I love you arnav..

His heart leaped in joy..he leaned to her lips..knowing what was coming kushi closed her eyes..slowly his lips coverd her taking her into eternity..everything is new now..she has found her true self'in arnav..and she promised silently that she will never think that she is ugly..well at least not now as she have the most handsome boyfriend by her side..and she is always his princess

like and comment

im eagerly waiting for theLOLm

and advanced thanksLOL

to all NEW READERS..PM ME IF INTERESTED IN MY OTHER WORK..

AND FOR PMS ADD teddy.pm

thanks,

love,

blessyEmbarrassed

Edited by PaRud_AddicT - 14 July 2014 at 5:49am

The following 227 member(s) liked the above post:

roshni77smitha74LoveArhiForeverawsomechokriaayushikumararimahssttuuttiiakshayaravisprisrreekusethusarunsmddmages1866kellyjames826PaaruSBmisty_19sevenstarsugandhbhawnakavyaarshiarshian_89cupcakeprincesssuparnasetuarhi_love_bonimalar3sangeethbalasunshineswirlathiraktangelkhushimoncheriammuibhambari9290860623ArmiRidz4everkeetha...anamika00Rujul13inluvwivARHIsarun9anusha.nushakmg92anumeha_PM124555nupsiiitracy1191nahi12341AishaYvirtuosoSaraPhoenixsarun.lovecrazyjicutiepie_ashsupakoolprwelcomebroAshgAnamikarocksdianapadhi92atheenz95hearty_harshasilent_whispersrockprincess123Sonia_J16arishuarishinahell..Gungun..llNUR01anjidesena6niinuma007neekkaurssdewi83manishapatroNohsin10mit0905Chocolate_barunsweetlifeniya55luckyarshi143aksujinnsunnsphobicanithabalaramLovely_Bajwa_sugarhugsjust4thisanamnoorarshifan04Rasa23AneesahJabeenChochoo83thangam100KKKASarunArshiloverjia03Ashavicindistanhiddenpearlseabeautyarnavbarunsaavan_loverjeya0301Aishu136akshadsabz105ice _girlcute_monaya_fanpari_goyalhira2050IPKKNDfan4everplease6sreemeeraTANVI_SEXYragvir92Amina87dva2vraanjusr06binimotiAbi.Namehak06ITS_LEENARishita.SIholicsooryalekshmianjalechevalsanluvugrakenduvadanalin2002pepples_joyjessjazzravalisharma06praseethabhadraprasadkushiarnav1bs1224PhoenixTearsfangurrlmbbsrocksArshix144Mithikushjosnirmalazayana123Alai123Kinu22drashtimeetuamfashionistabellarosaZephyr.nadiafarjananano123ARSHIANDIsuji5basb.ButterCup.missmkArshiDewanee-MissBoiiVamp-.aarnavvarsha2KDdhakdhak22dis_arshi-Anayah-anu_j_menonISensedYousushnaavni_barunGAURI29sweetydoll32phillips_2909sspoorthybewakoofLadkidaisydee425Yellow.bhaktiiisamia19chandana.skritashrupzloveukvarshacaskerdhanyacsaduftinsel-afsha-flowers4uLilButterfly003Diva_Akorshianu17..Anita..drunkiiebabemandy15sarunsashasinghsilvia1999angeldream14Angel13--MISHTEE--ChitraFpinky89ARS24Rami92rulamasummaiyasayedASR6262jas0308diyadivyaameena671..Jyoti..MamiaRehmanthulasi_arshiPreet.Kchappy_cupcakeMysticaldivineMrBiebersWifey...Gunjan..ranogill..SunnYaara..Barun_Addictpup03honey-sweetynishu_shornaHappytwinkleCrazyDollAnandiara_000chavvi16Arshi.Sugi.IPK-Mrinalini--Xpress-dumasMysticRiverDownhill

..Gunjan.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Gunjan..
..Gunjan..

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 8:20am | IP Logged
res Big smile
----------------
I am still lost in the OS and little tears of my eyes LOL
this is such a touching and beautiful OS...touched my heart..Embarrassed
and OMG it is dedicated to me blessy didi ? Shocked Shocked Shocked really ? *faitwa* (<<typos toh theek hai mere naam main bhi typo gunajn nahi gunjan LOL) yeh tha woh surprise ? love u soo much blessy didi and love u more for this OS LOLBig smile HeartMonkey Icons Yoyo
 Monkey Emoticons 
u more special becoz it reminds me of myself...the starting part...when khushi is crying and then looks at herself in water's reflection..
the part when she thinking how people taunt her and make fun of her fatness and looks...becoz similar has happened with me in past when people make fun of me saying I am fat (<<ok not 99kgs like khushi  around 73kgs but at age of 15 this is soo much) and even when I was just 12 or 13 yrs old many times. now it doesn't happens so much but sometime it happens and it hurts so I could really feel how she felt almost. Monkey Winks 
she was orphan Cry
I could just imagine how bad she felt...she falled in love with her best friend and then thought he didn't deserve her
I wanna hate lavanya but I am thankful to her act becoz of her arnav came to know she loves him warna he would never know as she never told him and so with the fear of loosing her will never have told her how much he loved her...Monkey Emoticons Monkey Icons
this OS is so awesome the way he confessed his love and made her understand his love even when she refused to accept that he loves her and said she didn't deserve him and he deserved much better he made her understand he loved her and only her ..needed her and oh...that was amazing
loved the title also Monkey Icons Cici LOL
"

"Arnav: look at it'see who is there..you know who is that girl? She is my love. I loved her since we were kids..i fell in love with her when I first met her in aashram. But I decided to be her friend. Because I was scared of her reaction..dont know how she will react..? then another girl entered..i acted like im in love with her just becoz of my friend..i don't want her by any chance to know that im in love with her..because of the fear that she will leve me..Kushi's eyes filled with tears..she gazed at her reflectionArnav: did u see her? Her face..how cute..just like a kid..she is my laddoo. Her cheeks are so chubby..when we were kids I used to pull them a lot..and the blush on her face..its not make up..she is a natural beauty..the princess of my heart..but she'she thinks that she is not worth of me..i love her so much..very much'but how should I tell her that her personality doesn't matter..she is always beautiful for me..i need her..but she is asking me to let her go'what should I do..how can I convince her that she is the queen of my heart..Kushi was drenched in tears. he loved her..to this extent..and till now they hadn't expressed to each other..but still she don't deserve him..Arnav: look at her..she is still thinking that I don't worth her..kushi's eyes snapped out..he drew her closer to him with her waist and repliedArnav: her name is kushi..my kushi..only mine..and im only hers..''

and specially this part was my favorite don't know why LOLEmbarrassed
and I so love the end ...their kiss Big smileEmbarrassed

loved the OS so very much and love u too blessy didi Big smile Monkey IconMonkey Icon

^^ it so goes with this OS LOL google ji found it

Edited by ..Gunjan.. - 23 June 2013 at 9:46am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

inluvwivARHIanamnoorChocolate_barun..MorningStar..binimotipepples_joyAmina87bhaktiii.aarnavBarun_AddictPaRud_AddicTPreet.Kcdumasara_000CrazyDollAnandiMysticRiver

CrazyDollAnandi IF-Stunnerz
CrazyDollAnandi
CrazyDollAnandi

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 8:21am | IP Logged
I just loved the OS
Arnav is such a sweet heart Monkey Icons CiciMonkey Icons Cici
his proposal was so sweet Monkey EmoticonsMonkey Emoticons
And this OS is so emotional and heart touchy Monkey IconsMonkey Icons
Poor Khushi but at the end she is very lucky to get Arnav beside her Monkey Emoticon

Edited by CrazyDollAnandi - 06 July 2013 at 1:58am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

teddy.pmPreet.KcBarun_AddictMysticRiver

Preet.Kc IF-Sizzlerz
Preet.Kc
Preet.Kc

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 8:22am | IP Logged
res

---edited--- 

Blessy i really, really, really don't know what to say! I'm speechless, really!!!! 
You wrote a lot of girls fear in this, and i'm the first one, this Shot touched my heart and i'm litterally crying while writing this comment, it's true that when you are in love, you fear that the other person will not love you because he/she is really famous and perfect and that he/she deserve someone better then you. 

I don't know what to say, other then that I LOVE IT FROM THE DIPEST OF MY HEAR Heart Heart 

"did u see her? Her face..how cute..just like a kid..she is my laddoo. Her cheeks are so chubby..when we were kids I used to pull them a lot..and the blush on her face..its not make up..she is a natural beauty..the princess of my heart..but she'she thinks that she is not worth of me..i love her so much..very much'but how should I tell her that her personality doesn't matter..she is always beautiful for me..i need her..but she is asking me to let her go'what should I do..how can I convince her that she is the queen of my heart" When I read this part i was in tears, and i really hope to find a body like this Arnav. 
I really really wish that each girl like this Khushi get an Arnav like in this story 

I love you too too much dammit , you wrote something new, something which is relate to the real world, something that in one way or in another belongs to each girls heart, you are and you will be always a mind blowing writer 
Get well soon and Thanks for this magnific piece of WorkHug, i will read it a lot of times Embarrassed Embarrassed
Thanks for the fary tale ending Embarrassed Embarrassed

P.S. can i get the part 2 of this shot, i know it's not possible but maybe a part two with a burning Lavanya, and maybe an Arnav helping Khushi and she getting beautifull will be superb Embarrassed

P.P.S. Anandi Darling thanks a lot for ressing for meHug Hug, you don't know what you did for me today i own you one Wink

Edited by HK90 - 23 June 2013 at 3:30pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Chocolate_barunPaRud_AddicT..Gunjan..CrazyDollAnandiMysticRiver

Diva_Akorshi IF-Sizzlerz
Diva_Akorshi
Diva_Akorshi

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 8:22am | IP Logged
it was super lovely os...
i just loved the concept...
u know i feel so happy whn a fatty girl finds her price charming...Big smile
thn me too fatty so feel relief,,,,,one day i will also get,,,,
very touchy...

sorry fr late,,,my exm going n IF was not loading...

Edited by Akorshi - 25 June 2013 at 6:11am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MysticRiver

Downhill IF-Addictz
Downhill
Downhill

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 8:34am | IP Logged
simply fabulous.loved it
keep writing'

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PaRud_AddicTMysticRiver

PaRud_AddicT IF-Sizzlerz