Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ananyamer9 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: cosmo

Masha'allah Anu you are to good. love it. 

Thanks dear πŸ˜›
kop93 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
ananyamer9-Super messaging and true. Bravo! πŸ‘
We SY fans believe in true love and chemistry that we see among our favorite SY lovebirds
Love makes miracles, gives strength, the will, to the traits that drives us SY fans. πŸ€—
manjery thumbnail

Originally posted by: ananyamer9

Behena we love actors not characters πŸ˜‰

yess yesss    n we r saying it directly 
manjery thumbnail

Originally posted by: VerboseG

All SidYushians! Need a hand raise πŸ˜›

yess ginu 
ananyamer9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: loveansh

Beautifully awesome post Annieβ€οΈπŸ€—, as alwaysπŸ‘, but this time even more, because you
described everything that happened to us crazy &stubborn imbecilic SYiansLove mini graphics

Your post make me πŸ˜›, than makes me 😭, than again πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and 🀣 and again 😭 it was just like the journey of all SYians was, turbulent and heartbreaking, but we always stayed united and together we passed through all, as you so nicely pictured in your post, using such a beautiful emoticons as always. πŸ˜›

Love you yaar❀️, you are such and awesome and talented girlπŸ€—, that always find a right words and corresponding emoticons to go with all the emotions that are in SYians hearts.

So I will put here one of Bikicas beautiful creations that picture the last sentence in your post.

Hayee SY

Thanks a lot my angel & the credit should go it another angel who always encouraged me & supported me in my SY journey πŸ˜›

ananyamer9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kop93

ananyamer9-Super messaging and true. Bravo! πŸ‘
We SY fans believe in true love and chemistry that we see among our favorite SY lovebirds
Love makes miracles, gives strength, the will, to the traits that drives us SY fans. πŸ€—

Thanks dear  πŸ€—
ananyamer9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: manjery

yess yesss    n we r saying it directly 

smiley   peeps are watching us πŸ˜‰
VerboseG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ananyamer9

smiley   peeps are watching us πŸ˜‰

No issues, we are watching them... so, if we don't insult anyone, we are fine πŸ˜†
Jaymaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

OMG ...Annu...mildblowing ...Fantastic...funpost..πŸ‘ πŸ˜† I like last Note...πŸ˜†

Edited by Jaymaa - 10 years ago