Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: -Marium-

Shishir, you totally deserve this appreciation and love. You are the one who make all us SwaRon lovers indulge in the depth and other side on the scene and the meaning. 

Three cheers for Shishir! Hip hip hurray, hip hip hurray, hip hip hurray! 

-Marium

Thanks Marium. :)
marauder thumbnail
Originally posted by: prachin10

Shishir mere bhaiiiπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ.

i am proud of you .
whatever i have to say i said all that already on FB πŸ˜³
but still yaha ke liye ..i am so proud of you ...you are one of the best writers in SwaRon clan.
your posts are treat to read & you deserve all appreciation πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ.
god bless you , keep rocking πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thanks Praj :) And yeah one more thing among all on forum I enjoy your post the most. The special Praj tadka which you add makes your post just wow.
marauder thumbnail
Originally posted by: nami2811

Congratulations Shishir! When I was a silent reader I used to just wait for marauder's analysis posts to get a feel of d episode.. And today I'm so proud dat I know you! Your posts are being read by so many n Palki herself so that means a LOT! Congratulations again!

Thank you so much :)
marauder thumbnail
Originally posted by: purvi_91

i was pretty late to listen to dat n wen i heard dat i was like πŸ˜² even palki maam???cha gaya tu bhai like a boss πŸ˜Ž she was sooo impressed wid u n nuthing wrong wid dat coz u deserve every bit of praise...

bt i sooo agree wid u shishir it was her n her team who inspire all the TM to write something or the other about swaron..

n yaa i m  looking forward for SS story as well as mindblowing posts frm u πŸ‘πŸΌ

Exactly Poorvi it is her and her team which inspire me and all the other topic makers.
marauder thumbnail
Originally posted by: purvi_91

@IB nw u r asking to much πŸ˜† kisko sudharne bol rahi hai πŸ€£like shishir ko???swayam the loverboy ka fan bt actually me playboy hai ye πŸ˜†

Fokat mein badnam kar ke rakh diya hai 😳
marauder thumbnail
Originally posted by: blithe

Honestly, when I logged on FB, I was suprised to see the posts with your name everywhere and I was just clueless, for sometime and then, I got to know, what the actual reason is! Well, Congratulations, Marauder! πŸ‘ 

Last Sunday, jahan dekho wahan SwaRon nazar aaraha tha and iss Sunday ko, SwaRon ka fan, Mr. Marauder/Shishir nazar arahai hai. Wah! Kya baat! Kya baat! πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸΌ

Well, I just want to say that, you better wake up. Coz, this is not a dream. LOL! πŸ˜† Seriously, your posts have always been a treat for the readers. Your dedication for SwaRon is just unbelievable. You started this journey by commenting on SwaRon topics and then, raised your self to the BEST TOPIC MAKER on this forum. Be it either your comments or your posts, they have always been a sorted one. You are one, The BEST CRICTIC for SwaRon.  

So, yeah you deserve all this appreciation. πŸ˜ƒ I guess, I already said enough, Enjoy your day, Shishir! This is your day for dedicating, almost two years for SwaRon. And this day, being followed immediately after the SwaRon confession is really, like a treat given to you, From SwaRon. ENJOYY! πŸ₯³

Yep it was indeed a treat. 😊 And thanks so much Sahasra for these kind words. Really means a lot.
marauder thumbnail
Originally posted by: shaani2209

Congooo ShishirπŸ₯³ πŸ˜Ž You truly deserve it πŸ˜Ž Humsabko itne acchi tarah se represent karta hai tuπŸ˜ƒ Thank you SS ko IF pe zinda rakhne ke liyeπŸ˜ƒ 

abse I have evidence ki tere posts padhe jaate hai...ab jab bhi meri khichega, dyan rakhiyo tuπŸ˜† 

A word of praise from rockstar herself 😲 . Thanks Rosh.