Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Thank You Palki Mam (Page 6)

--Destiny-- IF-Rockerz
--Destiny--
--Destiny--

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Congratulations Shishir!
You deserved all the appreciation dude. Your posts are always a treat to read. The way you always dissect the scenes are just brilliant and beautiful. A brilliant writer you are. Your posts always covers all the positive and negative points of the scenes. You represent the whole fanbase amazingly through these wonderful posts. You made all of us proud Shishir. Once again congratulations.

Edited by tannu_swayam - 25 June 2013 at 11:26am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

marauder

marauder IF-Sizzlerz
marauder
marauder

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lyfisbeautiful

Had no idea what  this was about until i read some comments.. Shishir well what can i say.. I am a proud acerbic today!! Embarrassed sheesh have used that term after a long time..!!Big smile sach kahe toh u were the most sorted among us.. and obviously ur dedication towards swaron beat ours hands down..Tongue congrats and always remain the chilled out freak i know u to be!!!

You used the term after long and I heard it after long. Smile. And thanks. Please I guess all were more sorted than me among us. Geek
marauder IF-Sizzlerz
marauder
marauder

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Marium-

Shishir, you totally deserve this appreciation and love. You are the one who make all us SwaRon lovers indulge in the depth and other side on the scene and the meaning. 

Three cheers for Shishir! Hip hip hurray, hip hip hurray, hip hip hurray! Approve

-Marium

Thanks Marium. :)
marauder IF-Sizzlerz
marauder
marauder

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prachin10

Shishir mere bhaiiiBig smileBig smile.
i am proud of you Approve.
whatever i have to say i said all that already on FB Embarrassed
but still yaha ke liye ..i am so proud of you ...you are one of the best writers in SwaRon clan.
your posts are treat to read & you deserve all appreciation Big smileBig smile.
god bless you , keep rocking Thumbs Up

Thanks Praj :) And yeah one more thing among all on forum I enjoy your post the most. The special Praj tadka which you add makes your post just wow.
marauder IF-Sizzlerz
marauder
marauder

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nami2811

Congratulations Shishir! When I was a silent reader I used to just wait for marauder's analysis posts to get a feel of d episode.. And today I'm so proud dat I know you! Your posts are being read by so many n Palki herself so that means a LOT! Congratulations again!

Thank you so much :)
marauder IF-Sizzlerz
marauder
marauder

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by purvi_91

i was pretty late to listen to dat n wen i heard dat i was like Shocked even palki maam???cha gaya tu bhai like a boss Cool she was sooo impressed wid u n nuthing wrong wid dat coz u deserve every bit of praise...
bt i sooo agree wid u shishir it was her n her team who inspire all the TM to write something or the other about swaron..

n yaa i m  looking forward for SS story as well as mindblowing posts frm u Thumbs Up

Exactly Poorvi it is her and her team which inspire me and all the other topic makers.
marauder IF-Sizzlerz
marauder
marauder

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by purvi_91

Originally posted by TanHa_Forever

res
unres

SHISHIRRR xD xD xD !!! Ok comedy k pehle thoda seriousness se baat kar leti hoon!! Yes indeed u deserve this appreciation. tu basically SS fans ka representative hain. Cool Ur posts are enjoyed by everyone here and aaj to meri Palki ne bhi bol diya Embarrassed !!

But wat makes me even more happy is the way it happened. her "DUDE wat name did u say?" wen ur name came up, was so effing hilarious LOLLOL !! And wats more is palki maam ne humaare replies se tera real naam bhi nikala hain LOLLOL !! Tu to boss star ban gaya ! Actually star tha Cool

Abse sab posts tu banaega Big smile !! But Shishir my point is, list ko aur KITNA badhaega?? Shocked Sudhar ja Murderer LOL

@IB nw u r asking to much LOL kisko sudharne bol rahi hai ROFLlike shishir ko???swayam the loverboy ka fan bt actually me playboy hai ye LOL

Fokat mein badnam kar ke rakh diya hai Stern Smile
marauder IF-Sizzlerz
marauder
marauder

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blithe

Honestly, when I logged on FB, I was suprised to see the posts with your name everywhere and I was just clueless, for sometime and then, I got to know, what the actual reason is! Well, Congratulations, Marauder! Clap 

Last Sunday, jahan dekho wahan SwaRon nazar aaraha tha and iss Sunday ko, SwaRon ka fan, Mr. Marauder/Shishir nazar arahai hai. Wah! Kya baat! Kya baat! Clap Thumbs Up

Well, I just want to say that, you better wake up. Coz, this is not a dream. LOL! LOL Seriously, your posts have always been a treat for the readers. Your dedication for SwaRon is just unbelievable. You started this journey by commenting on SwaRon topics and then, raised your self to the BEST TOPIC MAKER on this forum. Be it either your comments or your posts, they have always been a sorted one. You are one, The BEST CRICTIC for SwaRon.  Approve

So, yeah you deserve all this appreciation. Big smile I guess, I already said enough, Enjoy your day, Shishir! This is your day for dedicating, almost two years for SwaRon. And this day, being followed immediately after the SwaRon confession is really, like a treat given to you, From SwaRon. ENJOYY! Party

Yep it was indeed a treat. Smile And thanks so much Sahasra for these kind words. Really means a lot.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blithe

Go to top