Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Thank You Palki Mam (Page 5)

swaronswaron IF-Rockerz
swaronswaron
swaronswaron

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 9:03am | IP Logged
congo Party Dancing
You seriously deserve this appreciation..it feels great to know that Palki ma'am not only reads your posts but also loves them.. I have always said that you are a beautiful writer and can  make a 2min ss scene sound magical Clap
we all wait for your posts once the episode gets overLOL..Also, you are one of the most loyal writers..aisa ho nahi sakta ki ss scene episode mein ho n shishir ka post na bane ..hats off to you for your consistency.Clap ab palki ma'am bhi teri fan ban gayi ...hope vrushi too reads your posts someday Wink
proud of you shishir..Star
keep making rocking posts Embarrassed

Edited by swaronswaron - 25 June 2013 at 10:59am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

marauder

-Jasmita- IF-Dazzler
-Jasmita-
-Jasmita-

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 9:06am | IP Logged
CONGO !! u deserve it !!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

marauder

marauder IF-Sizzlerz
marauder
marauder

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cscs

congrts shishir...u truly deserves all d appreciation..Smile..n ab to maan le tht u r awesome n KINGLOL..palki mam ne bhi bol diya ab to..

Pehle to thanks and then kuch jyada ho gaya Smile
marauder IF-Sizzlerz
marauder
marauder

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BeulaSwaRon

I was sooo happy when I heard Palki mam talking abt you. you made us proud today. You really pen down the details in your posts meaningfully on practical terms talking positive negatives so perfectly. and you never disrespected creatives and any other person  in your posts.  I wud really want cvs to follow your posts. like seriously saying it.

whenever I read your posts I feel that its okay to watch tonite episode no matter how disastrous sometimes it had been shaped up although you always make posts on great episodes and love the way you talk abt SWARON...of course credit as well goes to creative team and actors.

we are defo proud to have you Shishir.  bass mein aur taareef nahi karr sakhthiTongue...but I really mean every word I said in hre...CONGRATULATIONSSmile

Thank you so much Beula for these words. But as you too mentioned credit goes to creative teams and actor.
marauder IF-Sizzlerz
marauder
marauder

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swathi_swaron

Congratulations Shishir...

you truly deserves all the appreciation u are receiving...

i am really so proud of u Shishir...

Thank you :)
marauder IF-Sizzlerz
marauder
marauder

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --manasie--

Shishir, bhaiya I know I haven't been commenting on the topics since a while due to some reasons but trust me when I say you are an awesome post writter... you convey the SwaRon so beautifully with your writing which makes me want to the epi...

Thank you Palki mam for reading the posts on the forums and also appreciating them...

Oyyee Shishir ab toh tujhe roz hi ek post banana padega...

-manasie

I will definitely try to make them as much as I can Manasie.
marauder IF-Sizzlerz
marauder
marauder

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ---Priya---

Congratz Shishir and you deserve the appreciations..Clap See its not only us who think its a pleasure reading your posts, even palki mam thinks so Big smile

Palki was excited when she heard your user name and she even remembered your name Cool I think we should have a shishir AT tooWink coz u have many fans here...

Expecting many lovely scenes of swaron from CV's and lovely posts from you... Tongue

I too hope there are some amazing SwaRon scene in store for us. And I will try my best to do justice to them.
marauder IF-Sizzlerz
marauder
marauder

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prateekdave7

Congratulation dude,i am so glad to hear that palki mam appreciate u'r post..And that great she go through D3 foram and read u'r posts..Well,i am not active member,but i really like and read u'r post regularly..I never comment on that..But surly i read u'r post everyday..and enjoyed

As i feel,You have amazing talent of writing a post..U have brilliant command on language,words and lines..
The way u depicted the main issues,deepness of a character,analysis on regular episodes..is just amazing..U'r posts is always like a treat for readers..U have amazing way to conveyed whole D3 and their characters in the form of words... I appreciate u'r title names of post..They are really unique always..

Thanx for making such a great posts regularly..and hope u will continue..
Congrates once again..and u truly deserves this..

Prateek

Thanks buddy. These words really mean a lot :)

Go to top