India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Thank You Palki Mam (Page 4)

blithe IF-Dazzler
blithe
blithe

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Honestly, when I logged on FB, I was suprised to see the posts with your name everywhere and I was just clueless, for sometime and then, I got to know, what the actual reason is! Well, Congratulations, Marauder! Clap 

Last Sunday, jahan dekho wahan SwaRon nazar aaraha tha and iss Sunday ko, SwaRon ka fan, Mr. Marauder/Shishir nazar arahai hai. Wah! Kya baat! Kya baat! Clap Thumbs Up

Well, I just want to say that, you better wake up. Coz, this is not a dream. LOL! LOL Seriously, your posts have always been a treat for the readers. Your dedication for SwaRon is just unbelievable. You started this journey by commenting on SwaRon topics and then, raised your self to the BEST TOPIC MAKER on this forum. Be it either your comments or your posts, they have always been a sorted one. You are one, The BEST CRICTIC for SwaRon.  Approve

So, yeah you deserve all this appreciation. Big smile I guess, I already said enough, Enjoy your day, Shishir! This is your day for dedicating, almost two years for SwaRon. And this day, being followed immediately after the SwaRon confession is really, like a treat given to you, From SwaRon. ENJOYY! Party

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

BeulaSwaRonLiveEatLovemarauder_Deepika_

shaani2209 IF-Sizzlerz
shaani2209
shaani2209

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Congooo ShishirParty Cool You truly deserve it Cool Humsabko itne acchi tarah se represent karta hai tuBig smile Thank you SS ko IF pe zinda rakhne ke liyeBig smile 

abse I have evidence ki tere posts padhe jaate hai...ab jab bhi meri khichega, dyan rakhiyo tuLOL 

Edited by shaani2209 - 24 June 2013 at 12:30am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BeulaSwaRon

MirageSwaron IF-Dazzler
MirageSwaron
MirageSwaron

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Sach mein even mujhe FB mein kal late night ko pataa chala ki ye sab chamatkar ho gaya...maine abhi tak IV suna nahi. mauka nahi mila but jitne positive vibes miley Shishir tumhare liye, usse obvious hai that u mean a lot to a lot of pepl out here...well thanks to SwaRon and thanks to Palki Maam too then!!! Keep basking in the glory man, u deserve it!!! Clap   

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BeulaSwaRon_Deepika_

Ardour. Goldie
Ardour.
Ardour.

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Arrey wah, tussi toh chaa gaye Mr. Marauder! LOL
An appreciation from Palki Mam really means a lot. Felicitations dude. Party
Your posts are profoundly descriptive and you summarize the points quite effectively. You truly deserve all the adulation man. Congrats! 

marauder

LiveEatLove IF-Rockerz
LiveEatLove
LiveEatLove

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Something special had to be in store for someone as sweet and helpful as you and getting appreciation from the creator of SwaRon herself truly means a lot. I went 'whoa' when she took your name so confidently. Must have read your posts and yes they are always a pleasure to read. And yes i have to agree to the way you have put it- if cv's wudn't have written SwaRon story so beautifully,then fans bhi kaha se itne dil se feedback dete.
Congratsss Bro once again.

marauder

PoonamSwaRon23 Senior Member
PoonamSwaRon23
PoonamSwaRon23

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 6:50am | IP Logged
haha..really you deserve this..you are an awesome post maker :) & yep!!thank you so much palki ma'm for praising both vrushii & shaan & as well as for reading fans post & taking it into consideration :) nothing can be better than this :)

marauder

marauder IF-Sizzlerz
marauder
marauder

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TanHa_Forever

res
unres

SHISHIRRR xD xD xD !!! Ok comedy k pehle thoda seriousness se baat kar leti hoon!! Yes indeed u deserve this appreciation. tu basically SS fans ka representative hain. Cool Ur posts are enjoyed by everyone here and aaj to meri Palki ne bhi bol diya Embarrassed !!

But wat makes me even more happy is the way it happened. her "DUDE wat name did u say?" wen ur name came up, was so effing hilarious LOLLOL !! And wats more is palki maam ne humaare replies se tera real naam bhi nikala hain LOLLOL !! Tu to boss star ban gaya ! Actually star tha Cool

Abse sab posts tu banaega Big smile !! But Shishir my point is, list ko aur KITNA badhaega?? Shocked Sudhar ja Murderer LOL

Thanks IB. And seriously ab tu sudhar ja Stern Smile
marauder IF-Sizzlerz
marauder
marauder

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VRUSHAN555

You are realy deserve it Shishir...when i am not IF member tab bhi sabse pehla post tumhara padti thi! Jabse d3 dekhna start kiya hai you are the best topic opner and awesomee writer too! SwaRon lovestory ko creators se jyada tumhare superb posts se aur beautiful banati hai Big smile

Now that is bit exaggerated. SwaRon are simply beautiful. And yes thank you.

Go to top