Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Thank You Palki Mam (Page 3)

marauder IF-Sizzlerz
marauder
marauder

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by like.a.boss

it's not only us bhailooo...even palki ma'am appreciates your writing...so proud of bhailoooCool mera naam roshan kar diya tuneEmbarrassed 
Yasss, we are looking forward to the story now...wanna see some really good ss scenes...romance...which noone has witnessed yet.

Thank you Roop. And yes I too am looking forward to this new phase of SwaRon.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

proudbong

lyfisbeautiful Goldie
lyfisbeautiful
lyfisbeautiful

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Had no idea what  this was about until i read some comments.. Shishir well what can i say.. I am a proud acerbic today!! Embarrassed sheesh have used that term after a long time..!!Big smile sach kahe toh u were the most sorted among us.. and obviously ur dedication towards swaron beat ours hands down..Tongue congrats and always remain the chilled out freak i know u to be!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BeulaSwaRonmarauder

pehlanasha. IF-Rockerz
pehlanasha.
pehlanasha.

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Shishir, you totally deserve this appreciation and love. You are the one who make all us SwaRon lovers indulge in the depth and other side on the scene and the meaning. 

Three cheers for Shishir! Hip hip hurray, hip hip hurray, hip hip hurray! Approve

-Marium

marauder

marauder IF-Sizzlerz
marauder
marauder

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deep_Tanha

Hey Shishir..

It feels great to hear such nice things about a fellow member and mainly when he truly deserves the appreciation...

We all are proud of you shishir ...the way you  analyze  the episodes and give suggestions ...we all wait for your posts after watching the episode..

The main reason we enjoy and appreciate your posts is your deep understanding of the characters ..and your posts are always unbiased ...

Thanks for being our voice and conveying our opinion through your amazingly written posts..

Congratulations...u made us proud Smile

Hope you will continue giving us your beautiful posts

---
Deep

Thank you deepika. These words really mean a lot. Smile .

-FrozenRain-_Deepika_

Gratitude_Me IF-Dazzler
Gratitude_Me
Gratitude_Me

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Shishir mere bhaiiiBig smileBig smile.
i am proud of you Approve.
whatever i have to say i said all that already on FB Embarrassed
but still yaha ke liye ..i am so proud of you ...you are one of the best writers in SwaRon clan.
your posts are treat to read & you deserve all appreciation Big smileBig smile.
god bless you , keep rocking Thumbs Up

marauder_Deepika_

nami2811 IF-Sizzlerz
nami2811
nami2811

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Congratulations Shishir! When I was a silent reader I used to just wait for marauder's analysis posts to get a feel of d episode.. And today I'm so proud dat I know you! Your posts are being read by so many n Palki herself so that means a LOT! Congratulations again!

marauder

-dark.horse- IF-Sizzlerz
-dark.horse-
-dark.horse-

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
i was pretty late to listen to dat n wen i heard dat i was like Shocked even palki maam???cha gaya tu bhai like a boss Cool she was sooo impressed wid u n nuthing wrong wid dat coz u deserve every bit of praise...
bt i sooo agree wid u shishir it was her n her team who inspire all the TM to write something or the other about swaron..

n yaa i m  looking forward for SS story as well as mindblowing posts frm u Thumbs Up

marauder

-dark.horse- IF-Sizzlerz
-dark.horse-
-dark.horse-

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TanHa_Forever

res
unres

SHISHIRRR xD xD xD !!! Ok comedy k pehle thoda seriousness se baat kar leti hoon!! Yes indeed u deserve this appreciation. tu basically SS fans ka representative hain. Cool Ur posts are enjoyed by everyone here and aaj to meri Palki ne bhi bol diya Embarrassed !!

But wat makes me even more happy is the way it happened. her "DUDE wat name did u say?" wen ur name came up, was so effing hilarious LOLLOL !! And wats more is palki maam ne humaare replies se tera real naam bhi nikala hain LOLLOL !! Tu to boss star ban gaya ! Actually star tha Cool

Abse sab posts tu banaega Big smile !! But Shishir my point is, list ko aur KITNA badhaega?? Shocked Sudhar ja Murderer LOL

@IB nw u r asking to much LOL kisko sudharne bol rahi hai ROFLlike shishir ko???swayam the loverboy ka fan bt actually me playboy hai ye LOL

marauder

Go to top