Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: VRUSHAN555

You are realy deserve it Shishir...when i am not IF member tab bhi sabse pehla post tumhara padti thi! Jabse d3 dekhna start kiya hai you are the best topic opner and awesomee writer too! SwaRon lovestory ko creators se jyada tumhare superb posts se aur beautiful banati hai πŸ˜ƒ

Now that is bit exaggerated. SwaRon are simply beautiful. And yes thank you.
swaronswaron thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
congo πŸ₯³ 
You seriously deserve this appreciation..it feels great to know that Palki ma'am not only reads your posts but also loves them.. I have always said that you are a beautiful writer and can  make a 2min ss scene sound magical πŸ‘
we all wait for your posts once the episode gets overπŸ˜†..Also, you are one of the most loyal writers..aisa ho nahi sakta ki ss scene episode mein ho n shishir ka post na bane ..hats off to you for your consistency.πŸ‘ ab palki ma'am bhi teri fan ban gayi ...hope vrushi too reads your posts someday πŸ˜‰
proud of you shishir..⭐️
keep making rocking posts πŸ˜³ Edited by swaronswaron - 10 years ago
marauder thumbnail
Originally posted by: cscs

congrts shishir...u truly deserves all d appreciation..😊..n ab to maan le tht u r awesome n KINGπŸ˜†..palki mam ne bhi bol diya ab to..

Pehle to thanks and then kuch jyada ho gaya 😊
marauder thumbnail
Originally posted by: BeulaSwaRon

I was sooo happy when I heard Palki mam talking abt you. you made us proud today. You really pen down the details in your posts meaningfully on practical terms talking positive negatives so perfectly. and you never disrespected creatives and any other person  in your posts.  I wud really want cvs to follow your posts. like seriously saying it.

whenever I read your posts I feel that its okay to watch tonite episode no matter how disastrous sometimes it had been shaped up although you always make posts on great episodes and love the way you talk abt SWARON...of course credit as well goes to creative team and actors.

we are defo proud to have you Shishir.  bass mein aur taareef nahi karr sakhthiπŸ˜›...but I really mean every word I said in hre...CONGRATULATIONS😊

Thank you so much Beula for these words. But as you too mentioned credit goes to creative teams and actor.
marauder thumbnail
Originally posted by: swathi_swaron

Congratulations Shishir...

you truly deserves all the appreciation u are receiving...

i am really so proud of u Shishir...

Thank you :)
marauder thumbnail
Originally posted by: --manasie--

Shishir, bhaiya I know I haven't been commenting on the topics since a while due to some reasons but trust me when I say you are an awesome post writter... you convey the SwaRon so beautifully with your writing which makes me want to the epi...

Thank you Palki mam for reading the posts on the forums and also appreciating them...

Oyyee Shishir ab toh tujhe roz hi ek post banana padega...

-manasie

I will definitely try to make them as much as I can Manasie.
marauder thumbnail
Originally posted by: ---Priya---

Congratz Shishir and you deserve the appreciations..πŸ‘ See its not only us who think its a pleasure reading your posts, even palki mam thinks so πŸ˜ƒ

Palki was excited when she heard your user name and she even remembered your name πŸ˜Ž I think we should have a shishir AT tooπŸ˜‰ coz u have many fans here...

Expecting many lovely scenes of swaron from CV's and lovely posts from you... πŸ˜›

I too hope there are some amazing SwaRon scene in store for us. And I will try my best to do justice to them.
marauder thumbnail
Originally posted by: prateekdave7

Congratulation dude,i am so glad to hear that palki mam appreciate u'r post..And that great she go through D3 foram and read u'r posts..Well,i am not active member,but i really like and read u'r post regularly..I never comment on that..But surly i read u'r post everyday..and enjoyed

As i feel,You have amazing talent of writing a post..U have brilliant command on language,words and lines..
The way u depicted the main issues,deepness of a character,analysis on regular episodes..is just amazing..U'r posts is always like a treat for readers..U have amazing way to conveyed whole D3 and their characters in the form of words... I appreciate u'r title names of post..They are really unique always..

Thanx for making such a great posts regularly..and hope u will continue..
Congrates once again..and u truly deserves this..

Prateek

Thanks buddy. These words really mean a lot :)
Destiny_015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congratulations Shishir!
You deserved all the appreciation dude. Your posts are always a treat to read. The way you always dissect the scenes are just brilliant and beautiful. A brilliant writer you are. Your posts always covers all the positive and negative points of the scenes. You represent the whole fanbase amazingly through these wonderful posts. You made all of us proud Shishir. Once again congratulations.
Edited by tannu_swayam - 10 years ago
marauder thumbnail
Originally posted by: lyfisbeautiful

Had no idea what  this was about until i read some comments.. Shishir well what can i say.. I am a proud acerbic today!! 😳 sheesh have used that term after a long time..!!πŸ˜ƒ sach kahe toh u were the most sorted among us.. and obviously ur dedication towards swaron beat ours hands down..πŸ˜› congrats and always remain the chilled out freak i know u to be!!!

You used the term after long and I heard it after long. 😊. And thanks. Please I guess all were more sorted than me among us. πŸ€“