Posted: 10 years ago
I am still not able to believe whether what I heard was real or was dream. ( I have heard it ten times till now to confirm I was not hallucinating or some sort of day dream). An appreciation from you really means a lot to me. But to be honest credit for it goes to you only. Yes it is the way you have conceptualized SwaRon story that inspires me.

I have rarely watched any Indian show let alone followed it so passionately. One or two week that is the most I have ever stuck with any Indian show before or on some rare occasion for a month or two. Nothing have been able to hold my attention but then I stumbled across SwaRon in D3. I have been left mesmerized ever since, in fact continue to be left dazed by their awesomeness. And I seriously couldn't help but appreciate the sheer class and the beauty of your creation in whatever little way I can.

If you find my posts interesting, and having depth because that's how you have written SwaRon for us. So more than me its you and D3 creatives, writing team, director other technical crew members like editing, music, background score and Shantanu, Sneha and now Vrushika who have presented to us such deeply layered story like SwaRon who are the reason for it. And for that not just me I and am sure all other SwaRon fans too couldn't thank you all enough.

Really looking forward to see what you have in store for us SwaRon fans now.I am sure you will continue to enthrall us in coming future too with the saga known as SwaRon.
it's not only us bhailooo...even palki ma'am appreciates your writing...so proud of bhailooo😎 mera naam roshan kar diya tune😳 
Yasss, we are looking forward to the story now...wanna see some really good ss scenes...romance...which noone has witnessed yet.
Shishir congrats s bro..just heard in at that palki his apappreciated ur post...nice to hear that pallki go thru d3 forum and specially ur post coz when it comes to writing a best part on swaron u r the only one whom we swaron fans can trust...yaar pls can u pm me the wu of her interview
One can be more humble than you are at this point.I mean it from my heart.Hope you have left a reply in the thread so that will be seen by Palki herself...

You deserve the appreciation  Bro...

Hey Shishir..

It feels great to hear such nice things about a fellow member and mainly when he truly deserves the appreciation...

We all are proud of you shishir ...the way you  analyze  the episodes and give suggestions ...we all wait for your posts after watching the episode..

The main reason we enjoy and appreciate your posts is your deep understanding of the characters ..and your posts are always unbiased ...

Thanks for being our voice and conveying our opinion through your amazingly written posts..

Congratulations...u made us proud 😊

Hope you will continue giving us your beautiful posts

---
Deep
Edited by deep_Tanha - 10 years ago
Originally posted by asmaju

One can be more humble than you are at this point.I mean it from my heart.Hope you have left a reply in the thread so that will be seen by Palki herself...

You deserve the appreciation  Bro...

I was having some issues with my net connection. Was just going to do the same now. And really thank you.
Originally posted by Swaronvrushan

Shishir congrats s bro..just heard in at that palki his apappreciated ur post...nice to hear that pallki go thru d3 forum and specially ur post coz when it comes to writing a best part on swaron u r the only one whom we swaron fans can trust...yaar pls can u pm me the wu of her interview

It was close to 40 mins IV. So I think it will take some time. But I think on AT somebody had given that.
res
unres

SHISHIRRR xD xD xD !!! Ok comedy k pehle thoda seriousness se baat kar leti hoon!! Yes indeed u deserve this appreciation. tu basically SS fans ka representative hain. 😎 Ur posts are enjoyed by everyone here and aaj to meri Palki ne bhi bol diya 😳 !!

But wat makes me even more happy is the way it happened. her "DUDE wat name did u say?" wen ur name came up, was so effing hilarious πŸ˜†πŸ˜† !! And wats more is palki maam ne humaare replies se tera real naam bhi nikala hain πŸ˜†πŸ˜† !! Tu to boss star ban gaya ! Actually star tha 😎

Abse sab posts tu banaega πŸ˜ƒ !! But Shishir my point is, list ko aur KITNA badhaega?? 😲 Sudhar ja Murderer πŸ˜†

Edited by TanHa_Forever - 10 years ago
You are realy deserve it Shishir...when i am not IF member tab bhi sabse pehla post tumhara padti thi! Jabse d3 dekhna start kiya hai you are the best topic opner and awesomee writer too! SwaRon lovestory ko creators se jyada tumhare superb posts se aur beautiful banati hai πŸ˜ƒ Edited by VRUSHAN555 - 10 years ago
congrts shishir...u truly deserves all d appreciation..😊..n ab to maan le tht u r awesome n KINGπŸ˜†..palki mam ne bhi bol diya ab to..