India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Thank You Palki Mam

marauder IF-Sizzlerz
marauder
marauder

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 8:01am | IP Logged
I am still not able to believe whether what I heard was real or was dream. ( I have heard it ten times till now to confirm I was not hallucinating or some sort of day dream). An appreciation from you really means a lot to me. But to be honest credit for it goes to you only. Yes it is the way you have conceptualized SwaRon story that inspires me.

I have rarely watched any Indian show let alone followed it so passionately. One or two week that is the most I have ever stuck with any Indian show before or on some rare occasion for a month or two. Nothing have been able to hold my attention but then I stumbled across SwaRon in D3. I have been left mesmerized ever since, in fact continue to be left dazed by their awesomeness. And I seriously couldn't help but appreciate the sheer class and the beauty of your creation in whatever little way I can.

If you find my posts interesting, and having depth because that's how you have written SwaRon for us. So more than me its you and D3 creatives, writing team, director other technical crew members like editing, music, background score and Shantanu, Sneha and now Vrushika who have presented to us such deeply layered story like SwaRon who are the reason for it. And for that not just me I and am sure all other SwaRon fans too couldn't thank you all enough.

Really looking forward to see what you have in store for us SwaRon fans now.I am sure you will continue to enthrall us in coming future too with the saga known as SwaRon.

The following 66 member(s) liked the above post:

anjanasaini1912tca21riddzyeevenusrockzSaee.T._Molly_.vaishali_mhasketrisha19PoonamSwaRon23poojavrushanSilentPoetvrushiiiiAnomic_lonermegsyMimiVruShansnehaswaron77Nehal92.CoffeeStains.Phosphenesrope_and_anchorjas_ArSha_MaNanswayamsharon-Jasmita-Gratitude_MeproudbongMirageSwaron_bellaSwan_gupta.aditi20--Anushka--yasripiyu_swaronEternalStars.blitheVruShan_MaNanAks_aKindSoul.vruShan_rocks.swaronswaronpehlanasha.-GoluGudiya-HPHolic-3abhilasha_dreamLiveEatLoveBeulaSwaRonprateek.007nj_SRKholic-FrozenRain-Swaronvrushanswathi_swaron---Priya---sakshi.ekanshnami2811thegameisonshaani2209manasie23-dark.horse-cscs..Suhana..Deetha._Deepika_swaron9113SwaRon_rocksBhaviJas-TanHaVruShan-Sharif.Badmaash-Vishaka--PyaariBhootni-

Nehal92 Goldie
Nehal92
Nehal92

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 8:04am | IP Logged
RES for now
proudbong IF-Dazzler
proudbong
proudbong

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 8:07am | IP Logged
it's not only us bhailooo...even palki ma'am appreciates your writing...so proud of bhailoooCool mera naam roshan kar diya tuneEmbarrassed 
Yasss, we are looking forward to the story now...wanna see some really good ss scenes...romance...which noone has witnessed yet.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

._Molly_.poojavrushanSwaronvrushanswathi_swaronmarauder

Swaronvrushan IF-Sizzlerz
Swaronvrushan
Swaronvrushan

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Shishir congrats s bro..just heard in at that palki his apappreciated ur post...nice to hear that pallki go thru d3 forum and specially ur post coz when it comes to writing a best part on swaron u r the only one whom we swaron fans can trust...yaar pls can u pm me the wu of her interview

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

marauder

-FrozenRain- IF-Sizzlerz
-FrozenRain-
-FrozenRain-

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 8:18am | IP Logged
One can be more humble than you are at this point.I mean it from my heart.Hope you have left a reply in the thread so that will be seen by Palki herself...

You deserve the appreciation  Bro...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

marauderDeetha.

_Deepika_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Deepika_
_Deepika_

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Hey Shishir..

It feels great to hear such nice things about a fellow member and mainly when he truly deserves the appreciation...

We all are proud of you shishir ...the way you  analyze  the episodes and give suggestions ...we all wait for your posts after watching the episode..

The main reason we enjoy and appreciate your posts is your deep understanding of the characters ..and your posts are always unbiased ...

Thanks for being our voice and conveying our opinion through your amazingly written posts..

Congratulations...u made us proud Smile

Hope you will continue giving us your beautiful posts

---
Deep

Edited by deep_Tanha - 23 June 2013 at 8:49am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

marauderswathi_swaron

marauder IF-Sizzlerz
marauder
marauder

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by asmaju

One can be more humble than you are at this point.I mean it from my heart.Hope you have left a reply in the thread so that will be seen by Palki herself...

You deserve the appreciation  Bro...

I was having some issues with my net connection. Was just going to do the same now. And really thank you.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-FrozenRain-

marauder IF-Sizzlerz
marauder
marauder

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Swaronvrushan

Shishir congrats s bro..just heard in at that palki his apappreciated ur post...nice to hear that pallki go thru d3 forum and specially ur post coz when it comes to writing a best part on swaron u r the only one whom we swaron fans can trust...yaar pls can u pm me the wu of her interview

It was close to 40 mins IV. So I think it will take some time. But I think on AT somebody had given that.

Go to top