QueenAnnie18 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi all, 

I just want to say formal goodbye to this forum because for me, there is no DKNSK without Madhav, I just want to thank all members including Tohru ( for her amazing posts 😊 ) Apoorvafan ( for being an awesome DT member 😊), BalamPichkari, cuteheena, nb.neha, princessglory, rtms, and others 😊 Hope to see you all well and happy 😛 Until we meet again (in another forum 😆) this is QueenAnnie signing off from DKNSK forum 😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princessglory thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
very sad i never expected this type of twist okay bye dear take care and hope to meet in some other forum 
rtms thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
never thought this twist🤢without Madhav there is no DKNZK, for me this show was abt madhav with aradhya.so bye guys...
rpmenon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Looks like everyone is leaving with 2 leads tweeting each other to glory.

Sad to see this.
rtms thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rpmenon

Looks like everyone is leaving with 2 leads tweeting each other to glory.

Sad to see this.

yes,its really mean.wt kind of a game?
Tohru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hey Annie made me senti 😭 its always pleasure to have you round thnaks for you appriciation sure we will meet soon miss you ❤️
cuteheena thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: QueenAnnie18

Hi all,

I just want to say formal goodbye to this forum because for me, there is no DKNSK without Madhav, I just want to thank all members including Tohru ( for her amazing posts😊) Apoorvafan ( for being an awesome DT member 😊), BalamPichkari, cuteheena, nb.neha, princessglory, rtms, and others😊Hope to see you all well and happy😛Until we meet again (in another forum😆) this is QueenAnnie signing off from DKNSK forum😉

thanks for remembering me in your post we will miss u when u miss us just pm us bye 😊
XScarletHeartX thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
never expected like this i thought it will be nice aradhya's baby and aradhya and madav an happy family but this happen madav die and aradhya and her baby in trouble
never thought this
bye i dont know i will quit or not
but good bye dear