please read & share views

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

_M-A-N-U_

IF-Dazzler

_M-A-N-U_

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 7:54am | IP Logged
some people are saying that
it is shown wrong that  Veera is not scared of tigar.
but it is true that Some children are not afraid of animals.

Edited by ilove..sidyusha - 23 June 2013 at 8:01am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bharti_k

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "please read & share views" in Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kritikakk

kritikakk

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
i dont think that its d fear element only that some ppl may have had problems with, major issue for me was veera not listening to her family n others to stay back... veera was acting more like a ziddi kid who wants to rebel against what she has been told to do! d simple fact that she kept putting her hand out or going outside to "play" with the tiger despite being told so many times that its dangerous, that is what many had problems with! veera lacks discipline to follow simple instructions!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mugzzz

Post Reply New Post

Go to top