Punar Vivaah Ek Nayi Umeed

India-Forums

~*Rubina Dilaik Heaven*~|Versatility Redefined|#5 (Page 65)

ashna26 IF-Sizzlerz
ashna26
ashna26

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SushantFan_Afss

And one more thing have u guys noticed SaRa has a definite theme song but Ravya dnt have any.

Yes they have the title song LOL  lagi, lagi something.. then I kinda knew Divya is supporting role.. have written many times here..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Afss_94

..yajnaseni.. IF-Dazzler
..yajnaseni..
..yajnaseni..

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:48am | IP Logged
I dont mind them showing SaRa together as they are husband wife but i have abig problem with Sarita's smile.Whenever the actress starts smiling after that she becomes the limelight.It has happened before also.

ashna26

Afss_94 IF-Sizzlerz
Afss_94
Afss_94

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JaiJagannath

Today's epi proved that it's Sarita and Raj the lead couple. Divya is nothing. Tom there will be candle night dinner. I won't watch tom's epiAngry
We should tweet Zee so that they get to know that we want Rubi as real lead not a supporting character.

Hope this candle light dinner ends tomorrow only sothat i dnt have to bear the torture.Mittals and Zee fooled both Rubi and her fansDead

I am waiting for tom. Tom is TRP day. Hope this week TRP go down more. If that happens that means SaRa didn't work.
So CVs may change the track.
Really it is a torture. Today Sarita got maximum screen space... Divya was just a normal character... Tom will be maha atyachar epi ... Grr...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..yajnaseni..sparklingeyesashna26

..yajnaseni.. IF-Dazzler
..yajnaseni..
..yajnaseni..

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashna26

And one more thing have u guys noticed SaRa has a definite theme song but Ravya dnt have any.

Yes they have the title song LOL  lagi, lagi something.. then I kinda knew Divya is supporting role.. have written many times here..

"Lagi Lagi" is written for all three of them.The first stanza of the song is for Divya which starts with "Abke muskil hai sayad, dohrana wohi kahani"

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ashna26Afss_94

Afss_94 IF-Sizzlerz
Afss_94
Afss_94

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:51am | IP Logged

I dont mind them showing SaRa together as they are husband wife but i have abig problem with Sarita's smile.Whenever the actress starts smiling after that she becomes the limelight.It has happened before also.

how can we forget that Radharani Smile?Angry
ashna26 IF-Sizzlerz
ashna26
ashna26

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:52am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ashna26

"Lagi Lagi" is written for all three of them.The first stanza of the song is for Divya which starts with "Abke muskil hai sayad, dohrana wohi kahani"
Ohh oke i thought it was for them ..  but why is always shown with Sarita and Raj then..

Afss_94

Afss_94 IF-Sizzlerz
Afss_94
Afss_94

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Prathu di even I won't mind if SaRa end up together. But then I want a new romantic dashing hero for Rubi. But I dnt think PH or Zee will do that.

..yajnaseni..

ashna26 IF-Sizzlerz
ashna26
ashna26

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:59am | IP Logged

Today's epi proved that it's Sarita and Raj the lead couple. Divya is nothing. Tom there will be candle night dinner. I won't watch tom's epiAngry
We should tweet Zee so that they get to know that we want Rubi as real lead not a supporting character.

Hope this candle light dinner ends tomorrow only sothat i dnt have to bear the torture.Mittals and Zee fooled both Rubi and her fansDead

I am waiting for tom. Tom is TRP day. Hope this week TRP go down more. If that happens that means SaRa didn't work.
So CVs may change the track.
Really it is a torture. Today Sarita got maximum screen space... Divya was just a normal character... Tom will be maha atyachar epi ... Grr...

But that won't be good for Rubina.. she might be supporting in this show .. but it is good for her if the show works.. so maybe it would be easy to move on after this show..
Lets see and wait.. what is next in this track?

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivaah Ek Nayi Umeed Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index