Punar Vivaah Ek Nayi Umeed

India-Forums

~*Rubina Dilaik Heaven*~|Versatility Redefined|#5 (Page 53)

Afss_94 IF-Sizzlerz
Afss_94
Afss_94

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
PH had SaRa idea from the very begining but Zee was interfering in the story. I think now Zee has stopped doing so.
And u r right the way they are showing Div as Tulsi... It is getting impossible to fail for Div.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ashna26goolab

ashna26 IF-Sizzlerz
ashna26
ashna26

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Yes the tulsi Divya..impossible.. Rubina was amazing today.. .Strange they have Karan and Rubina and they weren't even planned for a future couple .. at least by the PH for sure..
I know what Divya is wrong playing with Raj feelings.. wonder what will happen to Divya.. for this..

Wish the story was about Divya and Raj.. and their love.. not about moving on lol.. which I think it is.. ? I was moved by Raj today..he still was thinking about Divya looking at the chain.. he want to give to Divya.. and Divya saying I will always love you Raj..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

goolab

goolab IF-Addictz
goolab
goolab

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
WHY DIVYA IS CRYING TODAY SHE IS THE ONE TO PLAY THE GAME THAT REMENBER ME RADHIKA IN CB1,2 SAME GIVE HER LOVE ONE AWAY I HOPE RAJ WILL NO THE TRUE WHAT DIVYA IS DOING TO HIM SHE CAN GO FROM HERE BECAUSE NO MORE STORY

Edited by goolab - 25 June 2013 at 4:52pm
goolab IF-Addictz
goolab
goolab

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
IF RAJ AND SARITA GO TOGETHER ME I QUIT THE SHOW I WATCH THE SHOW BECAUSE OF RUBINA BEFORE THEY SAY SHE IS THE MAIN ACTOR IN PV2
Nishta06 Goldie
Nishta06
Nishta06

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
i still believe that at the end it will be raj and divya also as we can see here raj still love divya he's just caring for sarita because he think that sarita is going to died as divya told him but its all just a plan and true love can never be acquire by planning or lying like sarita is doing so when raj will get to know all these plan he will surely be very angry so just chill guys just wait and watch there will be so many twist 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

goolabAishuuu.

Aishuuu. IF-Addictz
Aishuuu.
Aishuuu.

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishta06

i still believe that at the end it will be raj and divya also as we can see here raj still love divya he's just caring for sarita because he think that sarita is going to died as divya told him but its all just a plan and true love can never be acquire by planning or lying like sarita is doing so when raj will get to know all these plan he will surely be very angry so just chill guys just wait and watch there will be so many twist 
I want the things to be like you said sooo badly !! Hug Ravya are just make for each other Heart
Aishuuu. IF-Addictz
Aishuuu.
Aishuuu.

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
RUBINA Hug
Aishuuu. IF-Addictz
Aishuuu.
Aishuuu.

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
ROCKS Hug

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivaah Ek Nayi Umeed Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index