Punar Vivaah Ek Nayi Umeed

India-Forums

~*Rubina Dilaik Heaven*~|Versatility Redefined|#5 (Page 106)

ashna26 IF-Sizzlerz
ashna26
ashna26

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SushantFan_Afss

Guys dnt be upset. believe me people are even worser than him/her. Believe me.
Dnt pay heed to haters.

I agree

Afss_94 IF-Sizzlerz
Afss_94
Afss_94

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soniaman

I only option here is to start a fresh story with new actor for ruby...and we should write ro zee or ph...

Ya tweet them to show Rubi as lead. Start Bombing on Twitter.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..yajnaseni..

ashna26 IF-Sizzlerz
ashna26
ashna26

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soniaman

I only option here is to start a fresh story with new actor for ruby...and we should write ro zee or ph...

I have some hope the storyline might improve and be fresh.. and Divya role will be stronger.. not supporting. Lets see. They must have seen the TRP too. Just hope the damage isn't done already.

Nishta06 Goldie
Nishta06
Nishta06

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 10:39am | IP Logged
guys i really want to see ravya together i don't like raj with sarita i love the chemistry of ravya and to be franc if they are going to show raj and sarita together then am really going to stop watching the show i think we should really write to zee to bring ravya together

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..yajnaseni..ashna26Afss_94

ashna26 IF-Sizzlerz
ashna26
ashna26

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 10:40am | IP Logged
And if it doesn't than I think Rubina knows what best is fore her. Full faith in her.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Afss_94

ashna26 IF-Sizzlerz
ashna26
ashna26

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishta06

guys i really want to see ravya together i don't like raj with sarita i love the chemistry of ravya and to be franc if they are going to show raj and sarita together then am really going to stop watching the show i think we should really write to zee to bring ravya together

I understand what your saying. Personally I don't like Sarita at all with Raj. I like Raj and Divya, so wish they showed their backstory first, so people could connect,  But I think this is writers intention  for Raj and Sarita, as they are married.. and Raj was a robot for ten years he let Sarita sleep on the floor.. I just don't see Raj and Divya reunion.. it just won't be fair for Sarita yes I dislike her.. but thinking what the general audience thinks.. because what the writers have showed on screen sofar Sarita the biggest victim..

I just hope they change the storyline and make it realistic, and give Divya and Raj a stronger role ..stop making this show central about Sarita..
This show need major improvement, to make it interesting. I still got hope it might happen.

Edited by ashna26 - 29 June 2013 at 10:49am
Nishta06 Goldie
Nishta06
Nishta06

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 10:53am | IP Logged
yes i also think that rubina would definitely not choose a role where she's not the lead i mean she's so famous and she could easily have got any other show to do but still she choose this one so i have full faith in her maybe later there will be some twist where ravya will be together still have to watch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ashna26Afss_94

Afss_94 IF-Sizzlerz
Afss_94
Afss_94

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 10:59am | IP Logged
I was never disappointed with any show just within only one month of on air. We were hoping that they will show backstory of Ravya but they need time. But that never happened. And I dnt think they'll ever show it. I want ravya too.
But if they show Ravya together with a broken Sarita then no I dnt want it.
Because then ppl will again have soft corner for Sarita and will hate Divya.
And in my pov Sarita will obviously be heartbroken if Ravya end up together & Raj arranges her PV. She may agree to PV but deep in her heart she wants Raj only-it is clear like daylight. So it will be good if SaRa end up together and then a new story start for Div. I have a good plot. But plz dnt throw chappal at meROFL
I think they can show a new guy(not that oneAngry) who played Dev(alas Avi won't be hereUnhappy) comes to Bhopal to propose DivWink and a new story begins...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

..yajnaseni..ashna26seema12345goolab

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivaah Ek Nayi Umeed Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index