~*Rubina Dilaik Heaven*~|Versatility Redefined|#5 - Page 64

Posted: 10 years ago
guys i really want to see ravya together i don't like raj with sarita i love the chemistry of ravya and to be franc if they are going to show raj and sarita together then am really going to stop watching the show i think we should really write to zee to bring ravya together
And if it doesn't than I think Rubina knows what best is fore her. Full faith in her.
Originally posted by Nishta06

guys i really want to see ravya together i don't like raj with sarita i love the chemistry of ravya and to be franc if they are going to show raj and sarita together then am really going to stop watching the show i think we should really write to zee to bring ravya together

I understand what your saying. Personally I don't like Sarita at all with Raj. I like Raj and Divya, so wish they showed their backstory first, so people could connect,  But I think this is writers intention  for Raj and Sarita, as they are married.. and Raj was a robot for ten years he let Sarita sleep on the floor.. I just don't see Raj and Divya reunion.. it just won't be fair for Sarita yes I dislike her.. but thinking what the general audience thinks.. because what the writers have showed on screen sofar Sarita the biggest victim..

I just hope they change the storyline and make it realistic, and give Divya and Raj a stronger role ..stop making this show central about Sarita..
This show need major improvement, to make it interesting. I still got hope it might happen.

Edited by ashna26 - 10 years ago
yes i also think that rubina would definitely not choose a role where she's not the lead i mean she's so famous and she could easily have got any other show to do but still she choose this one so i have full faith in her maybe later there will be some twist where ravya will be together still have to watch
I was never disappointed with any show just within only one month of on air. We were hoping that they will show backstory of Ravya but they need time. But that never happened. And I dnt think they'll ever show it. I want ravya too.
But if they show Ravya together with a broken Sarita then no I dnt want it.
Because then ppl will again have soft corner for Sarita and will hate Divya.
And in my pov Sarita will obviously be heartbroken if Ravya end up together & Raj arranges her PV. She may agree to PV but deep in her heart she wants Raj only-it is clear like daylight. So it will be good if SaRa end up together and then a new story start for Div. I have a good plot. But plz dnt throw chappal at me🤣
I think they can show a new guy(not that one😡) who played Dev(alas Avi won't be here😔) comes to Bhopal to propose Div😉 and a new story begins...
Rubina is a nice person.. the Ph said some good things, and signed it. They must have promise her something indeed that made her agree to sign this role. I hope her role improve. So lets see.  Lets hope the story improve too.  We should have hope.
Originally posted by SushantFan_Afss

I was never disappointed with any show just within only one month of on air. We were hoping that they will show backstory of Ravya but they need time. But that never happened. And I dnt think they'll ever show it. I want ravya too.
And in my pov Sarita will obviously be heartbroken if Ravya end up together & Raj arranges her PV. She may agree to PV but deep in her heart she wants Raj only-it is clear like daylight. So it will be good if SaRa end up together and then a new story start for Div. I have a good plot. But plz dnt throw chappal at me🤣
I think they can show a new guy(not that one😡) who played Dev(alas Avi won't be here😔) comes to Bhopal to propose Div😉 and a new story begins...

150% agree with you 😆.If Sarita willingly falls for someone then only i want RaVya not before that.If they want to show SaRa,then they should bring some dashing handsome TV guy from some TV show opposite Divya 😆
Originally posted by SushantFan_Afss

That is problem.. how can Ravya reunite in any  good and honest way.. they haven't show any backstory of them.. which we have been asking since week 1.. and still zero..

If a new guy  let him have a normal family  not like mad house family of sola..

I've got a feeling that they could lead this story somewhere good if they stick to the current characterisation of Raj and Sarita wont be influenced by the mad house members...Ruby has a great chemestry with everyone and will shine Only if cvs will keep a good and logical pace to the story...lets see if monday will bring epi as good as yday..
Lets see if they can change the storyline, and make it interesting? And strengthen Divya role. If not I think Rubina knows best.