Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Afss_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
I think Rubi should observe the whole situation one month more then she should make a decision.
I know she is professional but if a show is just time wasting then what to do...
Afss_94 thumbnail
And guys it's a request to all who are on twitter. Plz tweet regularly Zee for showing Divya more and as lead. There is a term "public demand" and I see people keep tweeting Zee. plz do it. And attach Rubi in ur tweet.Edited by SushantFan_Afss - 10 years ago
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: SushantFan_Afss

I think Rubi should observe the whole situation one month more then she should make a decision.
I know she is professional but if a show is just time wasting then what to do...

I think Rubi was very excited to work with the PH and their nice words made her sign this show.. but didn't knew that role might turn like this only helping... more supporting. all about Sarita.This show is now more than a month old.. so lets see indeed. I  do feel sad for Rubi,  this is just her second big show. She deserve better. Guess  it is a difficult business...

Rubina is a professional indeed, hope all work out for her. Hope some PH see her talent and give he real lead role with a good story, not this half baked supporting role.. 

One good thing came out, I like her chemistry with Karan.. Raj and Divya..
..yajnaseni.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Agree with both of you Afsu and ashna.

I want to share something hilarious.Sarita's new found fans are saying she is not selfish and she is doing this as her husband's ex is coming to her home.But dont they know Sarita herself called Divya and Guilty tripped her and said all sort of ghatiya words to her.And another laughable thing is people say Divya is Raj's infatuation 🀣
So Sarita's obsession is pure love for them πŸ˜›
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Nishta06

me also watching the show only for ravya and i have a feeling that at the end it will be only ravya just see 

I like them too.. but how they are writing the storyline the damage is done, i feel. There is no way for Ravya..  It is all about Sarita.. I don't get the PH.. and Zee tv.. they have Rubina but sign her as supporting role.. don't get it why big names were consider for Divya either.. when the role was just a tool for Sarita show.. at least now it seems like..
..yajnaseni.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashna26

I like them too.. but how they are writing the storyline the damage is done, i feel. There is no way for Ravya..  It is all about Sarita.. I don't get the PH.. and Zee tv.. they have Rubina but sign her as supporting role.. don't get it why big names were consider for Divya either.. when the role was just a tool for Sarita show.. at least now it seems like..

Still her fans say Divya should not be there.It should be only Sarita and Raj.
sonia871 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Mood kharab hai...koi avina ki pic post karo...
Afss_94 thumbnail
I was just wondering this prathu di from where suddenly these new fans come?😲
well no problem until they bash Rubi.
But I think there is no way to unite RaVya w/o Sarita dying🀒
If CVs do that then I don't think it will have that much positive vibe.
Better bring new hero & start a new parallel story for Div.
..yajnaseni.. thumbnail
What i think is with the dipping TRPs Zee will very soon understand that this SARITA BAHU story is not going to work with Divya in BG and Raj as a puppet.They will surely warn the PH if TRPs wont improve and i am sure TRPs will further dip if Sarita is promoted as the lead.Zee ko achhi tarah se pehchanti hun 😈
Afss_94 thumbnail
Originally posted by: JaiJagannath

What i think is with the dipping TRPs Zee will very soon understand that this SARITA BAHU story is not going to work with Divya in BG and Raj as a puppet.They will surely warn the PH if TRPs wont improve and i am sure TRPs will further dip if Sarita is promoted as the lead.Zee ko achhi tarah se pehchanti hun 😈

haha hope so...
They should understand that Sarita bahu track isn't working. Hope they do it.
But what will happen today any prediction?