~*Rubina Dilaik Heaven*~|Versatility Redefined|#5 - Page 38

Posted: 10 years ago
 Wonder what Rubina is thinking? Maybe it is better to move on indeed.. if it is only Sarita story? Which I'm complaining about the whole month now already..I do like Divya and Rubina acting.. she doing great what she is getting. 
But it is so difficult to get a new show. Hope someone sees her talent and give her chance and a real lead role.. . do hope something good comes out of this show for Rubina. Edited by ashna26 - 10 years ago
Today's epi proved that it's Sarita and Raj the lead couple. Divya is nothing. Tom there will be candle night dinner. I won't watch tom's epi😡
We should tweet Zee so that they get to know that we want Rubi as real lead not a supporting character.
And one more thing have u guys noticed SaRa has a definite theme song but Ravya dnt have any.
Originally posted by SushantFan_Afss

Today's epi proved that it's Sarita and Raj the lead couple. Divya is nothing. Tom there will be candle night dinner. I won't watch tom's epi😡
We should tweet Zee so that they get to know that we want Rubi as real lead not a supporting character.

Hope this candle light dinner ends tomorrow only sothat i dnt have to bear the torture.Mittals and Zee fooled both Rubi and her fans🤢

And one more thing have u guys noticed SaRa has a definite theme song but Ravya dnt have any.

Which one Afsu???

Is it that bad?? .. somehow I kinda expected this .. how they ignored raj and divya past.. Divya is just a tool.. ?
 Maybe first tweet Rubina and aks her.. and hopefully she will respond..

Yes they have the title song 😆  lagi, lagi something.. then I kinda knew Divya is supporting role.. have written many times here..
I dont mind them showing SaRa together as they are husband wife but i have abig problem with Sarita's smile.Whenever the actress starts smiling after that she becomes the limelight.It has happened before also.
Originally posted by JaiJagannath

Hope this candle light dinner ends tomorrow only sothat i dnt have to bear the torture.Mittals and Zee fooled both Rubi and her fans🤢

I am waiting for tom. Tom is TRP day. Hope this week TRP go down more. If that happens that means SaRa didn't work.
So CVs may change the track.
Really it is a torture. Today Sarita got maximum screen space... Divya was just a normal character... Tom will be maha atyachar epi ... Grr...
Originally posted by ashna26

Yes they have the title song 😆  lagi, lagi something.. then I kinda knew Divya is supporting role.. have written many times here..

"Lagi Lagi" is written for all three of them.The first stanza of the song is for Divya which starts with "Abke muskil hai sayad, dohrana wohi kahani"