Jhilmil Sitaaron ka Aangan Hoga

TOI: Rakesh Paul is scared of dancing

Ms.S.K. IF-Addictz
Ms.S.K.
Ms.S.K.

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Rakesh Paul is scared of dancing!
Rakesh PaulMore Pics
Actor Rakesh Paul who is currently seen in Rajshri Production's Jhilmil Sitaron Ka Angaan Hoga is scared of dancing in an industry where actors are seen every year participating in various dance reality shows and showing their dance skills. 

When asked about the same, Rakesh says, "I always have this phobia and I still can't get rid of it. Whenever I have got an opportunity to participate in a reality show I have always stepped back and have never ever given it a try. My wife Sunaina who was a model and an air hostess too could have joined me in any reality show if I would have tried dancing. I wish to learn few dance styles so in future I can also be a part of any dance based show and I can also dance with my wife and daughter in future. I am trying to get rid of my dancing fear as soon as possible because it's necessary for all actors to know dancing as well". 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hanz91

Hanz91 IF-Dazzler
Hanz91
Hanz91

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
TFS 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ms.S.K.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top