Amrit Manthan

India-Forums

Amrit Manthan
Amrit Manthan

AM theft the story of Soubhagyavati bhava! (Page 3)

-Navi.Brar- Goldie
-Navi.Brar-
-Navi.Brar-

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by loveagni

Originally posted by saveeta24

Uff its getting boring this repetitive thing..negativity..

Dont watch ..chill somewhere else and let us viewers who are still watching discuss in peace.

making fun..negativity.finding kiddish thing to disgrace the show a limit is there..

All this negativity for one character who got exited .no more Agni as if its us viewers who are still watching AM  has a hand in his exiting out..

Dkut Production is there..pour the negativity there as we have nothing to do with the storyline nor Agam out of the show..its not a big deal if we are keeping up with the show..other actors are there to watch for their characters..
we are not blaming u people for Navi's exit...we are just discussing over here about the show n we have full right to do that...u people are only interfering in our discussions n then saying "its getting boring this repetitive thing..negativity"...as u people told us to watch something else we are also telling u to go n participate in some other topic of discussion if u feel irritated with this topic
well said Ridhi dear Clap

-Navi.Brar- Goldie
-Navi.Brar-
-Navi.Brar-

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 11:56am | IP Logged

Ridhi no need to quote me.i think navi Brar can answer himself my reply to him..i did not even replied to you ..

you guys waiting so good wait if you have patience..
we have lots of patience...wait... just 23 days AM will off  air ...without NAVI AM on air for  long tym ''kaddee v ni'' (never)...
saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
I'm chilled and wont get hyper with what you guys saying.. i replied here just to put some fact as it was kiddish this comparison of AM with SB..

Navi Brarr get your candle ready to wait for AM to go off air..better idea  why wait for 23 days more..as you live in india.its toll free call Life ok or Dkut PH ..they may listen to you and your idea of ending it  before 23 days...Smile
loveagni Senior Member
loveagni
loveagni

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
@saveeta
I will be happy if u won't get hyper Wink

Edited by loveagni - 23 June 2013 at 12:45pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Navi.Brar-

-Navi.Brar- Goldie
-Navi.Brar-
-Navi.Brar-

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 12:31pm | IP Logged

I'm chilled and wont get hyper with what you guys saying.. i replied here just to put some fact as it was kiddish this comparison of AM with SB..

Navi Brarr get your candle ready to wait for AM to go off air..better idea  why wait for 23 days more..as you live in india.its toll free call Life ok or Dkut PH ..they may listen to you and your idea of ending it  before 23 days...Smile
u r ryt kahan SB or kahan 
                                                    AM        lolZZz
aise ghatiya kam ni krte hum bhi kisi aere gare ko call  kre...
tumhara rajan sir lolZZz sir toh aise lgate hai jaise next serial me tuje hi break milne walla hai hahaha...

Edited by -Navi.Brar- - 23 June 2013 at 12:32pm
saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Navi brar too bad you are  not ready to do a Toll free to free you from AM..its forum..so many time you said you will quit you are still coming back.hmmm must say you do love AM forum..Smile

As for getting break from RS ..A no big  thank you for your advice as i'm happy in my professional career..i watch indian shows for entertainment only ..a time to  chill after a day of work..no worry about that..Smile

ok guys again chill out..not take this all as if its life and death matter...its just a soap opera..

Edited by saveeta24 - 23 June 2013 at 12:40pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sehaforever

-Navi.Brar- Goldie
-Navi.Brar-
-Navi.Brar-

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 12:48pm | IP Logged

Navi brar too bad you are  not ready to do a Toll free to free you from AM..its forum..so many time you said you will quit you are still coming back.hmmm must say you do love AM forum..Smile

As for getting break from RS ..A no big  thank you for your advice as i'm happy in my professional career..i watch indian shows for entertainment only ..a time to  chill after a day of work..no worry about that..Smile

ok guys again chill out..not take this all as if its life and death matter...its just a soap opera..

again i will tell u its my hand my lappy..jo marji krun quit krun join krun any problem with u..Big smile
bt tuje break dega kaun...jab milega hi nhi toh thanks kis baat ka..lol
saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Navi Brarr dont even underestimate me ..you dont know me or in which field is my profession..

For your info i'm not a nobody for you to say who will give me a job or break..

This forum is not the right place to expose my academic ..or professional matter to you..just stay in your limit with your nonsense.talk ...

Espece de imbecile.

Go to top