Amrit Manthan

India-Forums

Amrit Manthan
Amrit Manthan

AM theft the story of Soubhagyavati bhava! (Page 2)

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Navi Brarr  i know Mahadev is the oldest show on life ok..i have an IQ to know it as after AM..Its mahadev that i watch on life ok..

i talked about fictions which launched after AM..Mahadev is a mythology best one and not a saas bahu saga or thrill ..suspense show.or comedy genre...a difference is there..

SB may have been best when launched but its fate it went off air after 6-7 months whereas AM still on air ...

so please come with better argument not kiddish one..

Edited by saveeta24 - 23 June 2013 at 10:54am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sehaforever

loveagni Senior Member
loveagni
loveagni

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saveeta24

Really navi brar when Navi bhangu was in the show you never mentioned it AM was a copy cat show or better than other serials.. ..Too bad then for you Navi got a big break in an idiot serial as Agam which got him recognised as an actor..

Navi in the show AM was the best .now his character got exited its the worst show..

Anyways the sole reason you get so much negativity now is Navi no more part of the show...its so visible for you guys waiting for it to go off air..

It will end when  its extension days over..so keep patience.and chill... its reel life not real life..

btw SB got over long time from life ok..in about 6 months time ..how you still watching and saying its better than AM.you really confusing..

whereas AM still on air after one year..only show which is still going on in life ok channel..some of its fictions launched after AM  ended in the 6-7 months on air..
Amrit Manthan  still on air after one year is just beacause of AgNi and the storyline till Agam's death...but I am not saying that SB was better than AM
and yes u said it right we are waiting for it to go off air
saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Ridhi no need to quote me.i think navi Brar can answer himself my reply to him..i did not even replied to you ..

you guys waiting so good wait if you have patience..
loveagni Senior Member
loveagni
loveagni

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 11:22am | IP Logged

Ridhi no need to quote me.i think navi Brar can answer himself my reply to him..i did not even replied to you ..

you guys waiting so good wait if you have patience..
its just because u mentioned this word 'guys' in ur post I quoted you...sure we have lot patience
-ParidhiHolic- IF-Sizzlerz
-ParidhiHolic-
-ParidhiHolic-

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 11:31am | IP Logged

Navi Brarrr i must say wow you made a post in full English instead of writing in punjabi..in fact who sent you this idea..AM is becoming SB..

First question did you watch Saubhagyavati..?..if not i tell you concept was domestic violence..

Domestic violence from a very overpossesive husband..

Btw do you see Nimrit a woman to accept domestic violence?..jhanvi was one to accept viraj physical abuse..here its Nimrit..

Here its a revenge track with torture to a wife...karan is torturing Nimrit by hurting her in a different way..blackmailing and breaking her down emotionally esp using all thats very dear to Nimrit..i mean all related to Agam..he married her first emotional hurt to her..put chura in her hands which is hurting Nimrit as this right was for Agam only.on SR night he will again hurt her with something very close to Nimrit..Agam gifted bangles to her with blackmailing to break it all..

So its a big difference.we can't go and conclude on the spot without knowing wat's ahead..The day karan gives physical abuses to Nimrit.. does a marital rape..put camera to spy on his wife..then we can say Rajan sir stealing SB concept..

Who knows a surprise..twist is there RS creatives bringing a different love story in future beggining with a forced marriage..

AM is one story and SB was another one..nothing to compare ..

wel said...i hd wtchd SB till endng..
it was on domstc violnce..nd olso d hubby was so possesive.his luv was possesive..here karan isnt possesive fr nimrit..lol
story pta kr lo fir bolo yr
saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Uff its getting boring this repetitive thing..negativity..

Dont watch ..chill somewhere else and let us viewers who are still watching discuss in peace.

making fun..negativity.finding kiddish thing to disgrace the show a limit is there..

All this negativity for one character who got exited .no more Agni as if its us viewers who are still watching AM  has a hand in his exiting out..

Dkut Production is there..pour the negativity there as we have nothing to do with the storyline nor Agam out of the show..its not a big deal if we are keeping up with the show..other actors are there to watch for their characters..

Edited by saveeta24 - 23 June 2013 at 11:34am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Saina---ParidhiHolic-

loveagni Senior Member
loveagni
loveagni

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 11:39am | IP Logged

Uff its getting boring this repetitive thing..negativity..

Dont watch ..chill somewhere else and let us viewers who are still watching discuss in peace.

making fun..negativity.finding kiddish thing to disgrace the show a limit is there..

All this negativity for one character who got exited .no more Agni as if its us viewers who are still watching AM  has a hand in his exiting out..

Dkut Production is there..pour the negativity there as we have nothing to do with the storyline nor Agam out of the show..its not a big deal if we are keeping up with the show..other actors are there to watch for their characters..
we are not blaming u people for Navi's exit...we are just discussing over here about the show n we have full right to do that...u people are only interfering in our discussions n then saying "its getting boring this repetitive thing..negativity"...as u people told us to watch something else we are also telling u to go n participate in some other topic of discussion if u feel irritated with this topic

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Navi.Brar-

-Navi.Brar- Goldie
-Navi.Brar-
-Navi.Brar-

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 11:43am | IP Logged

Navi Brarr  i know Mahadev is the oldest show on life ok..i have an IQ to know it as after AM..Its mahadev that i watch on life ok..

i talked about fictions which launched after AM..Mahadev is a mythology best one and not a saas bahu saga or thrill ..suspense show.or comedy genre...a difference is there..

SB may have been best when launched but its fate it went off air after 6-7 months whereas AM still on air ...

so please come with better argument not kiddish one..
wait AM will go off air in 23 days...enjoy 

Go to top