Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Navi.Brar- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: saveeta24

I'm chilled and wont get hyper with what you guys saying.. i replied here just to put some fact as it was kiddish this comparison of AM with SB..

Navi Brarr get your candle ready to wait for AM to go off air..better idea  why wait for 23 days more..as you live in india.its toll free call Life ok or Dkut PH ..they may listen to you and your idea of ending it  before 23 days...😊

u r ryt kahan SB or kahan 
                                                    AM        lolZZz
aise ghatiya kam ni krte hum bhi kisi aere gare ko call  kre...
tumhara rajan sir lolZZz sir toh aise lgate hai jaise next serial me tuje hi break milne walla hai hahaha...

Edited by -Navi.Brar- - 10 years ago
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Navi brar too bad you are  not ready to do a Toll free to free you from AM..its forum..so many time you said you will quit you are still coming back.hmmm must say you do love AM forum..😊

As for getting break from RS ..A no big  thank you for your advice as i'm happy in my professional career..i watch indian shows for entertainment only ..a time to  chill after a day of work..no worry about that..😊

ok guys again chill out..not take this all as if its life and death matter...its just a soap opera..

Edited by saveeta24 - 10 years ago
-Navi.Brar- thumbnail

Navi brar too bad you are  not ready to do a Toll free to free you from AM..its forum..so many time you said you will quit you are still coming back.hmmm must say you do love AM forum..😊

As for getting break from RS ..A no big  thank you for your advice as i'm happy in my professional career..i watch indian shows for entertainment only ..a time to  chill after a day of work..no worry about that..😊

ok guys again chill out..not take this all as if its life and death matter...its just a soap opera..

again i will tell u its my hand my lappy..jo marji krun quit krun join krun any problem with u..😃
bt tuje break dega kaun...jab milega hi nhi toh thanks kis baat ka..lol
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Navi Brarr dont even underestimate me ..you dont know me or in which field is my profession..

For your info i'm not a nobody for you to say who will give me a job or break..

This forum is not the right place to expose my academic ..or professional matter to you..just stay in your limit with your nonsense.talk ...

Espece de imbecile.

Mrs.KimJongin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Listen SB was a domestic violence show . how a husband is mad and and is always doing bad with her wife ..

Amrit Manthan is fully different then that , if you are not watching the show , then leave it , we are not pressurizing you people that you have to watch or else we will shoot you .. Exactly Not ...

Please keep a good temperature & weather in the forum , which i think is good for me , you and all .. 
-Navi.Brar- thumbnail

Navi Brarr dont even underestimate me ..you dont know me or in which field is my profession..

For your info i'm not a nobody for you to say who will give me a job or break..

This forum is not the right place to expose my academic ..or professional matter to you..just stay in your limit with your nonsense.talk ...

Espece de imbecile.

just go.. 3600 dekhe hai tere jaise...aisa he profession  hai toh logo ko  btane se kyo darr rhi ho miss...😉
-Navi.Brar- thumbnail
Originally posted by: ---Mehak---

Listen SB was a domestic violence show . how a husband is mad and and is always doing bad with her wife ..

Amrit Manthan is fully different then that , if you are not watching the show , then leave it , we are not pressurizing you people that you have to watch or else we will shoot you .. Exactly Not ...

Please keep a good temperature & weather in the forum , which i think is good for me , you and all .. 

Do not spread your atrocious knowledge every were...
-Navi.Brar- thumbnail
 hello my  haters...
huneymonsta thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Navi Brarrr i must say wow you made a post in full English instead of writing in punjabi..in fact who sent you this idea..AM is becoming SB..

First question did you watch Saubhagyavati..?..if not i tell you concept was domestic violence..

Domestic violence from a very overpossesive husband..

Btw do you see Nimrit a woman to accept domestic violence?..jhanvi was one to accept viraj physical abuse..here its Nimrit..

Here its a revenge track with torture to a wife...karan is torturing Nimrit by hurting her in a different way..blackmailing and breaking her down emotionally esp using all thats very dear to Nimrit..i mean all related to Agam..he married her first emotional hurt to her..put chura in her hands which is hurting Nimrit as  this right was for Agam only.on SR night he will again hurt her  with something very close to Nimrit..Agam gifted bangles to her with blackmailing to break it all..

So its a big difference.we can't go and conclude on the spot without knowing wat's ahead..The day karan gives physical abuses to Nimrit.. does a marital rape..put camera to spy on his wife..then we can say Rajan sir stealing SB concept..

Who knows a surprise..twist is there RS creatives bringing a different love story in future beggining with a forced marriage..

AM is one story  and SB was another one..nothing to compare ..

I dont think that Navi Brar needs to put down the serial. If you dont like it dont watch it but I dont understand your comment about writing in punjabi/ english - what does this have anything to do with the post?
Edited by huneymonsta - 10 years ago