Amrit Manthan

India-Forums

Amrit Manthan
Amrit Manthan

AM theft the story of Soubhagyavati bhava!

-Navi.Brar- Goldie
-Navi.Brar-
-Navi.Brar-

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Nowdays i didn't watch AM bt according to some ppl topics..they said karan torture to nimrit after their marriage..iss concept pe pura serial ban chuka hai...did u know that guys this same story was life ok's former show Soubhagyavati bhava. they shown that a husband how to torture there wife...
shabash CVs ab yeh hi kam reh geya tha ki dusre show ki story kaise copy krte hai...
my sugg. if shows storyline not move ahead than closed it simple...didn't copy..copy krne se trp nhi badti kuch sochna bhi padta hai...

muje lagta hai ki CVs ne kasam khae hai ki jab tak show ki trp 0.1 nhi hoti off air nhi krengee..lol

Edited by -Navi.Brar- - 23 June 2013 at 8:37am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

loveagni

Savan-Rules Goldie
Savan-Rules
Savan-Rules

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Yes u r absolutely right,AM is going as Soubhagyavati bhava.Ermm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Navi.Brar-

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Navi Brarrr i must say wow you made a post in full English instead of writing in punjabi..in fact who sent you this idea..AM is becoming SB..

First question did you watch Saubhagyavati..?..if not i tell you concept was domestic violence..

Domestic violence from a very overpossesive husband..

Btw do you see Nimrit a woman to accept domestic violence?..jhanvi was one to accept viraj physical abuse..here its Nimrit..

Here its a revenge track with torture to a wife...karan is torturing Nimrit by hurting her in a different way..blackmailing and breaking her down emotionally esp using all thats very dear to Nimrit..i mean all related to Agam..he married her first emotional hurt to her..put chura in her hands which is hurting Nimrit as  this right was for Agam only.on SR night he will again hurt her  with something very close to Nimrit..Agam gifted bangles to her with blackmailing to break it all..

So its a big difference.we can't go and conclude on the spot without knowing wat's ahead..The day karan gives physical abuses to Nimrit.. does a marital rape..put camera to spy on his wife..then we can say Rajan sir stealing SB concept..

Who knows a surprise..twist is there RS creatives bringing a different love story in future beggining with a forced marriage..

AM is one story  and SB was another one..nothing to compare ..

Edited by saveeta24 - 23 June 2013 at 8:27am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sehaforeverRainbowcatxo--Saina--

-Navi.Brar- Goldie
-Navi.Brar-
-Navi.Brar-

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Savan-Rules

Yes u r absolutely right,AM is going as Soubhagyavati bhava.Ermm
now its ryt tym to closed it...
-Navi.Brar- Goldie
-Navi.Brar-
-Navi.Brar-

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saveeta24

Navi Brarrr i must say wow you made a post in full English instead of writing in punjabi..in fact who sent you this idea..AM is becoming SB..

First question did you watch Saubhagyavati..?..if not i tell you concept was domestic violence..

Domestic violence from a very overpossesive husband..

Btw do you see Nimrit a woman to accept domestic violence?..jhanvi was one to accept viraj physical abuse..here its Nimrit..

Here its a revenge track with torture to a wife...karan is torturing Nimrit by hurting her in a different way..blackmailing and breaking her down emotionally esp using all thats very dear to Nimrit..i mean all related to Agam..he married her first emotional hurt to her..put chura in her hands which is hurting Nimrit as  this right was for Agam only.on SR night he will again hurt her  with something very close to Nimrit..Agam gifted bangles to her with blackmailing to break it all..

So its a big difference.we can't go and conclude on the spot without knowing wat's ahead..The day karan gives physical abuses to Nimrit.. does a marital rape..put camera to spy on his wife..then we can say Rajan sir stealing SB concept..

Who knows a surprise..twist is there RS creatives bringing a different love story in future beggining with a forced marriage..

AM is one story  and SB was another one..nothing to compare ..

whatever..AM team is copy cat...that's all 
punjabi is my mother tongue how can i use its my decision..
yes i watch Soubhagyavati bhava btw its 100x better than AM & another idiot serials... 

Edited by -Navi.Brar- - 23 June 2013 at 9:39am
loveagni Senior Member
loveagni
loveagni

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 9:46am | IP Logged
whether its an emotional torture or physical torture viewers are definitely going to get mad because of the illogical ideas of CVs...I can understand CVs mental condition due to low TRPsLOL
saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Really navi brar when Navi bhangu was in the show you never mentioned it AM was a copy cat show or better than other serials.. ..Too bad then for you Navi got a big break in an idiot serial as Agam which got him recognised as an actor..

Navi in the show AM was the best .now his character got exited its the worst show..

Anyways the sole reason you get so much negativity now is Navi no more part of the show...its so visible for you guys waiting for it to go off air..

It will end when  its extension days over..so keep patience.and chill... its reel life not real life..

btw SB got over long time from life ok..in about 6 months time ..how you still watching and saying its better than AM.you really confusing..

whereas AM still on air after one year..only show which is still going on in life ok channel..some of its fictions launched after AM  ended in the 6-7 months on air..

Edited by saveeta24 - 23 June 2013 at 10:14am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sehaforeverRainbowcatxo--Saina--

-Navi.Brar- Goldie
-Navi.Brar-
-Navi.Brar-

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saveeta24

Really navi brar when Navi bhangu was in the show you never mentioned it AM was a copy cat show or better than other serials.. ..Too bad then for you Navi got a big break in an idiot serial as Agam which got him recognised as an actor..

Navi in the show AM was the best .now his character got exited its the worst show..

Anyways the sole reason you get so much negativity now is Navi no more part of the show...its so visible for you guys waiting for it to go off air..

It will end when  its extension days over..so keep patience.and chill... its reel life not real life..

btw SB got over long time from life ok..in about 6 months time ..how you still watching and saying its better than AM.you really confusing..

whereas AM still on air after one year..only show which is still going on in life ok channel..some of its fictions launched after AM  ended in the 6-7 months on air..
devo k dev mhadev...is oldest show on life ok...not your Amrit manthan got it...
yes when  Navi in the show AM is best now exit than its the worst show...ever 
Saubhagyavati is best..best ko hi best boluna or AM ko best bholu yeh funny troll ho jayega...

Go to top