Pavitra Rishta

Arvi os: I won't let go

Tazzytaz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
I won't let go😭

Purvi was dangling from a cliff with no one to help her.  She was really scared.

Purvi: someone please help me. Arjun where are you. Arjun help me please. ARJUN!!!!!!😭

Arjun: PURVI!!!! KAHA HAIN TUM??? PURVI!!

Purvi heard Arjun and shouted with all her heart.

Purvi: Arjun, I am at the cliff. Arjun please help me. I am scared. 

Arjun ran there as fast as he could to save his life that was just dangling off the side of the cliff. Before Arjun could arrive Ovi was there. She was saying something to Purvi. ðŸ˜¡

Ovi: Purvi, today is your last day on this earth. Soon arjun will be all mine ðŸ˜Š. HAHAHAHA
Purvi: Ovi, arjun does not love you. He will never go to you.

Ovi was fuming so she was kicking Purvi's fingers.  Arjun arrived but he slipped and fell on the side of the cliff. Purvi was holding onto Arjun's hand. Soo Arjun could not hold any longer and he let go. Both Arjun and Purvi fell. Soon they hit the ground. All was white. There was blood everywhere.

After 1 week,

Arjun woke up to find himself lying in bed with needles poked in his wrist. Just at that moment purvi also woke up. They both stared into each others eyes. Archana came in with dk. Arjun and purvi took their parents blessings 

Continue tomorrow

Edited by Tazzytaz - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sexylicious. thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
It was a nice os! Happy to read that arvi united and took their parents blessings! Too bad Ovi!