Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

KriYaansh FF#2-Love vs Hatred:Part 28 Page 26 (Page 20)

Crazy_Arshi IF-Dazzler
Crazy_Arshi
Crazy_Arshi

Posted: 30 August 2013 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
Awsome
Lovely
mindblowing
Fab
Amazing updt
Loved it
Rey n Mr Ghai'sconvo was really good
Really any father would love to give his daughter to rey
Rey is such an amazing person
Updt sn

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Rish..

grungta11 Senior Member
grungta11
grungta11

Posted: 31 August 2013 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
read ol d chapters in a day...:)
luved d story n luved ol d chapters...:)
update soon nxt prt...:)
n do pm me...:)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Rish..

..Rish.. IF-Stunnerz
..Rish..
..Rish..

Posted: 03 January 2014 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Thank you so much everyone for reviewing and giving me your valuable comments! I am updating part 27 in the next comment! I know I AM VERY LATE and I have 0 excuse for that but I am here with the update ! I hope you guys like it and please do hit the LIKE button and also comment ! Embarrassed Thank you once again!

Lots of love,
                                                         Rish!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

zona_maliksweetydiyafrienkuhu_Arshaanjali22Born2DanceMadhu_ArSha-PyaariBhootni-

..Rish.. IF-Stunnerz
..Rish..
..Rish..

Posted: 03 January 2014 at 10:59pm | IP Logged

Update 27:

The next day Kria woke up in a hurry because this day was not just the normal day but a day to prove the right. A day when she would make good win over the evil. Today she was going to prove that Sharon was the one who did all that to separate Rey and Kria and she knew that today victory would be theirs. Kria got ready and messaged Rey to reach college before 9 o'clock and then straight went to Rohan's house to collect the phone records of Sharon. Although she wanted to prove Sharon wrong, somewhere down the lane she felt bad for her as well. She didn't know as to why Sharon did all that to her because she knew that Sharon and Rey never really loved each other. Maybe that's why she was very keen to know the truth.

She reached Rohan's place in some time and collected the phone records; as she was about to check and go through them she received a call from Rey. He informed Kria that he can't come to college that day as his aunt is hospitalized. Kria was upset because today was the only day to bring Sharon's true face in front of him because once Sharon comes to know about their plan, she would leave no stone unturned to save her. Kria was completely confused as to what she should do, whether she should wait for Rey's return or herself bring out Sharon's truth. She checked Sharon's phone records and found that it was Sharon only who called an unknown number that night on the same location, Meera Road. Kria knew that she now has to play safe, she first needs to confirm that the unknown number is the molester's number only. She tried calling on that number via her phone but no one replied so she decided to call via Sharon's phone. She knew that doing this was risky and dangerous but she also knew that nothing is impossible and especially for Kria Ghai, nothing in this world is impossible.

She decided to visit Sharon's house and confront her. Even though Kria was very pissed with Sharon, she didn't want to demean her or her "maybe" love for Rey infront of the entire college. She reached her house but there was no one to open the door. She slightly pushed the door and it opened. She called for Sharon but again, to no avail. This was the first time Kria went to Sharon's house, so neither did she know her room nor the directions to any of the rooms. She checked the nearby rooms, but they were all without a human being in it. She went to the first floor and she noticed a door slightly opened, she called for Sharon again but no answer. Finally, she decided to enter the room, knocking the door also didn't fetch her any answer, so she went inside. AND what she saw was no less than a shock for her. For a moment or two, she felt as if this wasn't a reality. As if she never entered the room, never came to Sharon's house, never went out of her house, as if this day never started. She has had many bad days in her life, but this shocking day was no less than a black day for her.

She saw that the entire room was full of Reyaansh and Sharon's pictures, almost everywhere hearts were drawn, love letters were stuck, Rey's pictures were posted and on one corner of he room , there were all the gifts that Rey gave Sharon. Kria couldn't believe this. She knew that Rey and Sharon were best of friends, but this?! She never expected. She heard some scribbling and as she moved forward, she saw Sharon sitting beside a table and sketching Rey's picture. Sharon who was engrossed in sketching the picture of her "obsessed" love, noticed Kria standing right behind her from the mirror in front of her.

She stood up at one go. She was stammering, fumbling and what not. This room where her biggest rival was standing right in front of her was her secret room where no one but only Sharon could go or even knew about. This room where her deepest secret lied was known only and only to Sharon and now her biggest rival, whom she hated from the bottommost corner of her heart, also knew. She couldn't even stand properly, her hands were moving here and there which resulted in the falling of various things.

Kria: "Sharon, are you alright?"

Sharon: "You here? I mean why? I mean how? Kria you here!?"

Kria: "Yes, actually Rey..."

Sharon cut short her statement.

Sharon: "Ya, Rey ! He isn't here; he'll come to college at 12."

Kria: "Sharon, stop it. You claim to be Rey's best friend and don't even know that he is out of town as his aunt is hospitalized? Stop pretending for heaven's sake. I have very well come to know everything about your dirty and cheap plan."

Sharon couldn't believe her ears after what she heard. Kria knew everything. Did that everything mean her love for Rey or the Meera Road incident? Or did that mean both? Sharon's mind stopped running, she was left numb.

Sharon: "What ...? What do you mean?"

Kria: "You very well know Sharon , what I mean!"

Sharon: "What the hell! Shut up Kria , you are crossing the limits!!"

Kria: "What?! I am crossing the limit?! You want goons to molest me and apparently kill me as well and I am crossing the limit? Earlier in Goa , you were the one who had given me that creepy dare to go alone in the dark forest and I am crossing the limit? All this while I kept silent, but you never stopped! You always wanted to hurt me? But why? Is there any valid reason on this earth? Or maybe the only reason which has made you stoop so low is that because I am Reyaansh Singhania's girlfriend. That Reyaansh Singhania whom you always considered as your best friend and my enemy and possibly are in love with him now! Right? Isn't this the case Miss Sharon Rai Prakash?

Sharon: "Yes! YES YES YES! I love him! I love Rey, my Rey!"

For a second, Sharon could recollect whatever she said. It was straight from her heart but she never wanted Kria to know this, infact she never wanted anyone to know about this except Rey. But today her black truth was out !

Sharon knew that now there wasn't any valid point in hiding the truth. She could do nothing but admit the truth.

Sharon: "Yes! I love him! Yes, I played all those pranks with you, yes, I intentionally gave you that dare so that you don't return ever, yes, I had send those goons to kill you BUT each and everytime Rey went for your rescue. I want you to go away from Rey's life forever. Forever; so that I can be his."

Kria: "What? But you never loved Rey! You were always his best friend."

Sharon: "Who are you to decide that? You and probably the entire college feels the same and maybe Rey as well. But always, always since childhood I wanted to be with him! I have always cared for him, helped him, stayed with him and when the time came, who took him away from me? You Kria YOU! You have always been his enemy and suddenly you started loving him so much ?! Is that even logical?"

Kria: "Enough Sharon! Enough. Not a word more about Rey..."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

That was part 27. I hope you guys liked it Embarrassed

Please do HIT the LIKE button and leave back your feedback as it highly motivates me and my work ! Heart Once again, thanks a lot for reading ! Hug

Rish :)xxx

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

chandana29cutesneha16ash96reahallove_swayamalisha1810Deepu_krkriyaansh.reyamstar94grungta11malificientspicyraysStunningSanzJ-chankriapatelCrazy_Arshi--RAINA--Pinkpearlynature-beautyyogini64Kanchi..Keisha.sadafarshakritzzz_ArShasweetydiyafriensharif_lafungiDead_Nightmareanjali22Black_StoneBorn2DanceMadhu_ArShachand91Saru...KriYaansh960dancersqueenmoon_cupcakekuhu_Arshanature2sanju_arsha-PyaariBhootni-

..Rish.. IF-Stunnerz
..Rish..
..Rish..

Posted: 03 January 2014 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovely7010

Yeh chotu sa updt tha...

loved it
I hope my next update is sufficient ! :) Thank you !
..Rish.. IF-Stunnerz
..Rish..
..Rish..

Posted: 03 January 2014 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --RAINA--

awsome update...
Lykd it
Thanks a lot dear! Big smile
..Rish.. IF-Stunnerz
..Rish..
..Rish..

Posted: 03 January 2014 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prinum

Nice one...
Kriya's dad agreed der relationship...yaaay...
Thnx for da pm...
Thank you so much dear! :)
..Rish.. IF-Stunnerz
..Rish..
..Rish..

Posted: 03 January 2014 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dewdrops.ShaKun

Rishhh im super angryyy ek mahine baaad updating...
:P bt update mastt thaaa isiliyeee chodd rahi hooon..
it wasss amzinnggg hayee pap maaan gyeee...
hwww cuteee... to KR ka relation finally accpet kar liaa... EEE mee super happpyyy bt enxt update jaldi hmmm
And is baar oh aur late update kia LOLLOL Sorry *kan pakad ke with a puppy face* Ouch
But thanks a lot ! Hug

Go to top