Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

KriYaansh FF#2-Love vs Hatred:Part 28 Page 26 (Page 16)

sanju_arsha IF-Stunnerz
sanju_arsha
sanju_arsha

Posted: 10 August 2013 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Rish. . Iska updat kab milegi. ?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Rish..

anjali22 IF-Sizzlerz
anjali22
anjali22

Posted: 10 August 2013 at 9:41am | IP Logged
update plsss

..Rish..

..Rish.. IF-Stunnerz
..Rish..
..Rish..

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Hey guys , sorry for being so late but my assessments started and since class 11 is so difficult , I really had to concentrate hard Ouch
But as my assessments got over just yesterday , I am here with my update. Tried writing a big update so I hope you guys like my update. :) Also I would like to thank all the members who liked my previous update-

Update is in the next comment Embarrassed

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

lovekrisharoshnithedivaXDPagalKuriXDNeha_KRKeisha.sadafarshasweetydiyafrienprincessSoniaanjali22Black_StoneBorn2DanceMadhu_ArShakuhu_Arshadancersqueenmoon_cupcake-FrozenRain-

..Rish.. IF-Stunnerz
..Rish..
..Rish..

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Update 26:

Kria was about so answer when she heard her father calling her.

Kria- "Oh my god! Dad, he is here. Oh no! Now e will see you and ask me tones of questions. You do one thing, go into the balcony, no no, not there, behind the curtain, no no, go beneath the bed. Just hide anywhere."

Rey-"Kria, just relax. Mr.Ghai won't say anything.

Kria was still in a state of panic when suddenly her father barged into her room. At first, she didn't notice his father's presence ut after a signal from Rey, she became alert. Mr. Ghai was obviously very surprised to find Rey in his daughter's bedroom but he had complete trust on her daughter keeping in mind the negativity that the two shared. Mr. Ghai in his husk voice asked both of them to come out of the room. The two of them followed him like two innocent kids caught playing out of bounds.

Mr. Ghai took them to his study and initiated a conversation,

Mr.Ghai – "May I kow the reason behind your presence at this hour of the day, Reyaansh?"  

Rey- "Sir, actually I had come to, uh- uh – to – uh- to –uh..."

Kria-"To collect notes , Dad."

Mr.Ghai-"Well you don't collect notes being shirtless , I believe, Rey?"

Rey- "Erm, Sir, actually, Sir…"

Mr.Ghai-"You don't need to cook up things, I am glad that you both are friends and trust me I really am very glad. But tell me truly, are you both in love?"

Kria-"No Dada, we are just friends and…"

Rey-"Kria, wait! Sir, yes we do love each other, not from now but it's been almost 2 months and we love each other truly."

Kria was surprised at what Rey just said and stared at him with a blank expression.

Mr.Ghai was shocked for the sudden announcement of his daughter's affair but he somewhere had guessed it right and in all possible reasons, he was happy that Kria loved a boylike Reyaansh whom he could trust blindly.

Mr.Ghai-"Kria, I want to talk to Rey, so please go out for a moment."

Kria like an obidient daughter went out of the room but she was really tensed as to what her father would do next. She only prayed to her Universe Ji that everything goes well and his father approves their relationship.

Mr.Ghai asked Rey to sit in the chair infront of him and looked at him with a very serious expression which made Rey a little nervous but he still held his confidence

with him.

Mr.Ghai –"Reyaansh, so when did all this start?"

Rey narrated him the entire story with allthe ups and downs they had to face. Sharon's prank on Kria in Goa and how he saved her, and then the Meera Road incident. He said all that with so much of confidence and dignity that any father would love to have a son-in-law like him.

Mr.Ghai-"I really thank you son for saving my daughter and being with her in so much of difficulties,I wonder wht would hae happen to her f you weren't there to protect her. Thankyou Rey."

Rey-"Uncle, you are calling me son once and the other moment you are thanking me? Uncle, Kria is my life, by saving her I didn't save someone else but my own self. If someday anything happens to her, I would die. I love her, Uncle."

And then Mr.Ghai did something which was completely unexpected. Mr.Ghai – the biggest business tycoon of India who never shard a word of humbleness with anyone till now, for the first time ever, hugged Reyaansh. Rey was completely star-struck and also was surprised. He never expected this from Mr.Ghai. He stood numb. Mr.Ghai patted Rey's back and said,"Now I am extremely sure that you are the right man for Kria."

Rey had teary eyes because this was one of the best moments of his life. He never thought that such a normal day would have such an extraordinay ending.

Kria who was standing outside the room sticking to the door to listen to their conversation but to no avail was waiting impatiently to know each and every detail of whatever happeed inside that room.

Suddenly there was a noise of opening the door and Mr.Ghai came out. He looked at Kria with a stone face and frowned at her. Kria tried to talk to him but he raised his palm and stopped her from talking and went away from there with his original harsh style of walked.

Kria stood there with an expression of utmost sadness. She never expected that such a wonderful day would end in such a manner, she wanted her father and Reyaansh to bond in the best father-son manner but her luck was very unfortunate.

Kria entered the room to talk to Rey when she saw that Rey was standing infront of the windom with his hands by his waist. Kria ran towards him and hugged him from the back …

Kria-"Rey I am so sorry. I am so so so sorry. I know that Dad must have scolded you a lot and because of me your day is now spoiled. If I wouldn't have called you to my place nothing of this sort would have happened. But it's your fault too, why didn't you go home soon? Na tum ghar pe hote, na Dad tumse milt aur nahi kuch hota."

Rey-"Kria,kria,kria. Shhh …why do you get so hyper so easily? Did Mr.Ghai tell you anything?"

Kria-"If he would have told me anything toh main tumse kyun yeh sab bolti? He stared at me with a straight face and ent away."

Rey-"So he told you nothing?"

Kria-"No Rey!"

Rey-"Kria, nothing as such happened. Nothing. Infact, Mr.Ghai came and thanked me for saving you that night and then told me that he is proud that you chose me as you life partner. And …."

Kria-"And , and what?"

Rey took Kria's hand and twirled her around (the ball-room dance step)

Kria-"What Rey, tell me asap."

Rey-"Kria something which you won't believe. He hugged me, Kria. Yes, he did. Mr. Ghai hugged me."

Kria immediately stopped. She couldn't understand what was happening. She looked at Rey with the biggest smile on her face and hugged him. Rey hugged her back. For her, this was one of the best moments of her life. She was the happiest erson alive on earth.

Kria-"This means that Dad approved our relationship. Oh my God! I am so happy Reyaansh. You made my day."

Rey hugged her even more tightly and kissed her on her hair.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That was the update ! I hope you guys liked it. Please hit the like button and also leave back your reviews. Would love to read them. 

Love you all Hug

Rish. 

Edited by ..Rish.. - 17 August 2013 at 12:23am

The following 43 member(s) liked the above post:

chandana29lizabhomiskreyastar94Deepu_krarshafeverprinumJade_Preciousmalificientroshnithedivagrungta11d3_roxAjscinesonadarkriapatelspicyrays--RAINA--zona_malikCrazy_ArshiNeha_KRPinkpearlyKanchi..yogini64kritzzz_ArShanature-beautysadafarshaKeisha.princessSoniaFate.Intervinedsweetydiyafrienchand91Madhu_ArSha-FrozenRain-Cieli.Santikuhu_Arshaanjali22Black_StoneBorn2DanceKriYaansh960dancersqueenmoon_cupcakeSaru...nature2sanju_arsha

kuhu_Arsha IF-Sizzlerz
kuhu_Arsha
kuhu_Arsha

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 12:45am | IP Logged
res woh v bina pm keCool
unresBig smile

yay yay yay me 1st me 1st me 1st

n d update was fabulous ClapStar
luv it fullyHeart
rey n Mr ghai cnvo was mastBig smile 
fnly kria;s dad man gye yupieeeDancing
wese itna acha son-in -law milega toh koi mana v kese karegaTongue

waiting eagerly 4 nxt chappy plz update soonBig smile

Edited by kuhu_Arsha - 17 August 2013 at 1:14am

..Rish..

anjali22 IF-Sizzlerz
anjali22
anjali22

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 1:38am | IP Logged
awesome one
like it

..Rish..

sanju_arsha IF-Stunnerz
sanju_arsha
sanju_arsha

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 2:05am | IP Logged
awesome update. . .
Kriya's dad agreed 4 der relationship. . .
Update nxt part soon

Edited by sanju_arsha - 17 August 2013 at 2:47am

..Rish..

sweetydiyafrien IF-Rockerz
sweetydiyafrien
sweetydiyafrien

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 2:15am | IP Logged
the chapter was full on reading in happy mood ...loved it...
finally approve of their relationship... do continue soon and pm me... 

..Rish..

Go to top